Common misspellings for output:
itbut, outght, outdue, attpemt, outoput, outagt, outloud, autoreport, outpatien, oputput, attepmt, duputy, outpat, mudpit, outputed, outputing, outlit, outburt, thatpt, uotput, abopught, ouput, iturportor, otuput, andput, outpout, orthopod, outoud, shotput, aboutwhat, unput, outinto, outpu, couterpart, outit, outphit, attpept, outpt, outpur, outpoor, putput, outupt, toput, outbut, outpus, intput, outlout, outift, outabout, autopart, it'pure, outft, outbeat, outat, outpower, urtecht, attapt, ortant, ouptut, otumotai, ourput, attpent, thatput, outout, ortopedic, iunput, atupun, outdoot, aoutput, iutput, kutput, lutput, 0utput, 9utput, oytput, ohtput, ojtput, oitput, o8tput, o7tput, oufput, ougput, ouyput, ou6put, ou5put, out-ut, out0ut, outpyt, outpht, outpjt, outpit, outp8t, outp7t, outpuf, outpug, outpuy, outpu6, outpu5, ioutput, oiutput, koutput, okutput, loutput, olutput, poutput, 0output, o0utput, 9output, o9utput, oyutput, ouytput, ohutput, ouhtput, ojutput, oujtput, ouitput, o8utput, ou8tput, o7utput, ou7tput, ourtput, outrput, ouftput, outfput, ougtput, outgput, outyput, ou6tput, out6put, ou5tput, out5put, outlput, outplut, out-put, outp-ut, out0put, outp0ut, outpyut, outpuyt, outphut, outpuht, outpjut, outpujt, outpiut, outpuit, outp8ut, outpu8t, outp7ut, outpu7t, outpurt, outputr, outpuft, outputf, outpugt, outputg, outputy, outpu6t, output6, outpu5t, output5, utput, otput, outut, outptu, ooutput, ouutput, outtput, outpput, outpuut, outputt, output, gutput, mutput, nutput, o5tput, oetput, oqtput, owtput, ottput, ou4put, oudput, oupput, ouvput, ouuput, outxut, outtut, outrut, outqut, outp5t, outpqt, outpwt, outptt, outpu4, outpud, outpup, outpuv, outpuu, o utput, ou tput, outpu t.
Definition of output:
- final product; the things produced
- production of a certain amount
- what is produced in a given time period
- signal that comes out of an electronic system
- the quantity of something ( as a commodity) that is created ( usually within a given period of time); " production was up in the second quarter"
- The amount of coal or ore put out from one or more mines, or the quantity of material produced by, or turned out from, one or more furnaces or mills, in a given time.
- That which is thrown out as products of the metabolic activity of the body; the egesta other than the faeces. See Income.
- The waste products of metabolism eliminated from the body; the opposite of intake or income.
- The quantity of metal made by a smelting furnace, or of coal taken from a pit, within a certain time.
- The quantity put out or produced in a specified time.
- A term in the iron or coal trade for the quantity of metal annually made by the furnaces, or for the quantity of coal produced from one or more pits.