Common misspellings for own:
ioen, cown, doown, oopen, gorwn, in1982, 7on, owman, adown, nown, wwner, twn, opn, 6on, in1987, kniown, oceon, olny, in1953, in1991, odwn, uoung, mwny, in1997, 1on1, oln, ovn, opoun, onwer, in1989, hwne, ouwl, oepn, konw, eoungh, towyn, oonly, qown, uopon, iwhen, iowan, torwn, owne, in1984, ohone, fown, owern, upoun, awnry, ownwer, whwn, ooing, ownus, owch, towna, toewn, ophan, ounc, owen, doewn, on12, ownned, town, ewhen, ohnly, ouner, oitn, ownly, bown, in2008, on10, opwen, borwn, uopn, on0845, in'99, ownre, yown, one'e, ahown, ioewr, owneed, on1, knoown, in1091, unnown, onewe, agawn, ow, ownner, uoand, owd, oinf, oppen, ounze, owneer, in1996, owmen, ownig, ozon, owna, diown, owwner, in'90, on0, uponn, iopen, wown, outn, oener, in2005, opwn, pown, alown, onhwy, omn, awhen, mwn, aoun, owt, opon, oygen, youown, ohana, in1995, orner, hwn, down, dorwn, kown, wvwn, ownwd, kwn, in1986, hown, omni, in1896, ownwe, in1858, ownde, in2009, oowner, onany, obana, arown, owrn, doiwn, corwn, ointhe, ownr, in1970, 2010in, dowwn, ornry, won'y, owneye, in1967, aoung, onw, ikown, ownen, in'07, in'94, orney, ownas, in2004, ofany, opewn, dwn, ohne, thown, onn, in1988, oen, ownd, in1998, ownver, owr, ofnew, iown, in2011, onewr, ownt, ewnough, in1990, oinfo, ows, knoewn, in1992, onner, loawn, in1994, apoun, touwn, onnly, oppon, oan, ofone, aown, oshen, downo, in1993, idown, on05, won56, in1935, iorny, knowna, knownn, kwno, knoiwn, in2010, oun, evwn, oowa, awner, owhen, douwn, knwn, lown, wn, ohn, oon, 1on, etown, in2006, oyu, toiwn, omne, in1980, gouwn, ddown, unown, in'91, toown, orn, on3, onwner, daown, rown, in1999, in1851, in1862, oin, in1962, in1981, iotno, ionna, knowne, 1ow, nowww, ofn, owh, 0on, o0n, o9n, obn, ojn, on11, ojne, 0wn, oown, ornm, ouwn, owbn, owj, owm, ownn, pwn, ouwner, osn, unngh, iwb, owl t, 9wn, oqn, o3n, o2n, owb, oiwn, olwn, 0own, o0wn, 9own, o9wn, oqwn, owqn, oswn, o3wn, o2wn, ow2n, ownb, ownm, owjn, ownj, owhn, ownh, o7n, ogn, o wn, ow n.
Definition of own:
- To possess; admit, as a fault.
- To grant: concede: acknowledge.
- To possess: to have a rightful title to.
- To possess; confess; acknowledge.
- To have the rightful title to; possess.
- To admit; acknowledge; confess; avow; recognize.
- To confess: followed by to.
- have ownership or possession of; " He owns three houses in Florida"; " How many cars does she have?"
- Belonging to; peculiar.
- To avow or admit.
- To hold or possess by right; to avow; to confess.
- See under owe.
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person ( especially yourself); preceded by a possessive; " for your own use"; " do your own thing"; " she makes her own clothes"; "` ain' is Scottish"
- To hold as property; to have a legal or rightful title to; to be the proprietor or possessor of; to possess; as, to own a house.
- Belonging to oneself or itself.
- Possessed: belonging to: peculiar.
- Belonging to oneself; individual; real; intimately related.
- Belonging or peculiar to.
- Belonging to, or that belongs to; peculiar; possessed; used after the poss. pronouns, my, thy, his, her, our, your, their, to render them emphatic, as our own.