Common misspellings for packet:
acked, perfackt, puckel, kicket, spahghetti, backt, picjed, picuter, packdown, porcket, spaghett, pickid, pickit, pacaderm, paymet, packegaed, parakete, pakcet, piagte, maket, packett, pageto, pscket, backout, tcket, dupacate, tackt, sapaghetti, packt, packig, pickel, maeket, parcked, spaggetii, pocekt, pickest, ppicked, peactree, picknet, hacket, packa, packege, takeit, paycut, picken, packetts, spaggeti, backto, micket, packaed, packge, paket, spaghetii, pacekt, pudget, packeted, packts, marcket, packige, pacalite, picute, jucket, pcoket, pokect, packae, apcket, jackit, tiocket, poackets, pacet, parklot, packe, parpet, parket, narket, pockett, packd, packedged, packged, perpect, tarket, pcket, spaghety, piecake, percked, spicket, rackett, pocketm, packiged, packedge, pucket, icket, parkint, taket, arket, padgent, packette, pokcet, pockit, pickout, packleader, packup, packeg, packettes, larket, paqrt, pcked, pickt, taicket, spaguetti, naket, peacoat, pickem, spahgetti, spaggetti, parcket, pacted, jaket, tecket, jecket, peckt, nicket, spacde, padget, mipact, pocet, packeged, payckeck, makeit, pacthed, pakeha, poacket, parchute, phuket, paacket, paked, practe, packag, packerd, pockt, parkmead, backat, lucket, pitcute, packit, darket, poclet, pmarket, packate, packie, packageto, pancked, pakets, pacht, pciket, pagte, pockect, racqet, packam, piket, paymeht, pockent, makket, percnet, paegent, pacaket, pickedme, peacked, packent, packrat, backet, pickedit, fackt, barcket, opcket, pocketwatch, parfet, spagheti, pucked, packes, purcahed, papet, packatage, poket, backit, percuit, yicket, pocke, poscket, posket, peecked, picekd, ackt, zakat, parcpet, pacafier, packegue, pakced, packr, packaet, packied, parktun, pickued, pickett, pockest, upacked, oacket, 0acket, pzcket, pwcket, pqcket, paxket, pavket, pafket, padket, pacjet, pacmet, paclet, pacoet, paciet, packwt, packst, packdt, packrt, pack4t, pack3t, packe6, opacket, lpacket, placket, p-acket, 0packet, p0acket, pzacket, pazcket, psacket, pascket, pwacket, pawcket, pqacket, paqcket, paxcket, pacxket, pavcket, pacvket, pafcket, pacfket, padcket, pacdket, pacjket, packjet, pacmket, packmet, paclket, packlet, pacoket, packoet, paciket, packiet, packwet, packewt, packset, packest, packdet, packedt, packret, pack4et, packe4t, pack3et, packe3t, packeft, packetf, packegt, packetg, packeyt, packety, packe6t, packet6, packe5t, packet5, pcaket, packte, ppacket, paccket, packket, packeet, xacket, tacket, qacket, picket, pecket, pccket, pasket, pakket, pagket, paaket, pabket, paccet, packut, packmt, packat, packgt, packeu, pa cket, pac ket, pack et, packe t.
Definition of packet:
- It is a term that is used for a little piece of data that is sent over a network. Might be a LAN, WAN or MAN. ' Packet' data includes several bits of data that controls information and has the right parts in order to arrange it properly and convert it in to its original form at the platform it is received. Packet data does not have a specified size. It varies from network to network. Moreover, packet data might also be referred to as a block, frame or cell.
- To make up into a packet or bundle.
- To send in a packet or dispatch vessel.
- To bind in a packet or parcel.
- To ply with a packet or dispatch boat.
- To put up in a packet.
- a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- a small package or bundle
- ( computer science) a message or message fragment
- A small pack or package; a little bundle or parcel; as, a packet of letters.
- Originally, a vessel employed by government to convey dispatches or mails; hence, a vessel employed in conveying dispatches, mails, passengers, and goods, and having fixed days of sailing; a mail boat.
- A small bundle or parcel; a vessel sailing between two or more ports at regular periods, and carrying passengers. Mails, and merchandise.
- A small package: a despatch vessel, so called from its carrying the packets of letters: a vessel plying regularly between ports.
- A small package; vessel plying between ports.
- A fast vessel for mails and passengers.
- A small pack or package; a despatch vessel, employed to convey packets of letters; a vessel trading regularly on some route with mails, goods, and passengers.
- A small pack or parcel of loose papers or letters; a vessel regularly sailing between two or more ports for the conveyance of letters, passengers, and light goods; also called a packet- boat or packet- ship.