Common misspellings for pancreas:
toincrease, pancrius, pancreatis, pancriatic, sponscores, pancaks, panckes, panaromas, bankergrass, pancreitus, increas, pucrhase, dangeras, pacreas, pancreatitus, pancretitis, paniculus, uncrease, pancreus, dancrs, pancrias, pancrease, pancraetic, pancres, pancriatitis, panceas, pinecrest, pancreaus, panckaes, panvreas, pancacks, panerai's, parphgraghs, pancratic, panera's, oncrease, increasy, pancrese, pancreatits, incraes, pankackes, pancress, pangkreas, pancreatitis, pancreotic, oancreas, lancreas, -ancreas, 0ancreas, pzncreas, psncreas, pwncreas, pqncreas, pabcreas, pamcreas, pajcreas, pahcreas, panxreas, panfreas, pandreas, panceeas, pancdeas, pancfeas, pancteas, panc5eas, panc4eas, pancrwas, pancrsas, pancrdas, pancrras, pancr4as, pancr3as, pancrezs, pancrews, pancreqs, pancreaa, pancreaz, pancreax, pancread, pancreae, pancreaw, opancreas, poancreas, lpancreas, plancreas, -pancreas, p-ancreas, 0pancreas, p0ancreas, pzancreas, pazncreas, psancreas, pasncreas, pwancreas, pawncreas, pqancreas, paqncreas, pabncreas, panbcreas, pamncreas, panmcreas, pajncreas, panjcreas, pahncreas, panhcreas, panxcreas, pancxreas, panvcreas, pancvreas, panfcreas, pancfreas, pandcreas, pancdreas, pancereas, pancreeas, pancrdeas, pancrfeas, panctreas, pancrteas, panc5reas, pancr5eas, panc4reas, pancr4eas, pancrweas, pancrewas, pancrseas, pancresas, pancredas, pancrreas, pancreras, pancre4as, pancr3eas, pancre3as, pancrezas, pancreazs, pancreass, pancreaws, pancreqas, pancreaqs, pancreaas, pancreasa, pancreasz, pancreaxs, pancreasx, pancreads, pancreasd, pancreaes, pancreasw, pncreas, panreas, pancras, pancrea, apncreas, pnacreas, pacnreas, panrceas, panceras, pancraes, pancresa, ppancreas, paancreas, panncreas, panccreas, xancreas, tancreas, rancreas, qancreas, pincreas, pencreas, pcncreas, pa.creas, pafcreas, palcreas, paocreas, pansreas, pankreas, pangreas, panareas, panbreas, panc2eas, pancbeas, panczeas, pancveas, pancpeas, pancseas, pancruas, pancrmas, pancraas, pancrgas, pancreis, pancrees, pancrecs, pancrea3, pancreac, pancreaq, pancrear, pa ncreas, pan creas, panc reas, pancr eas, pancre as, pancrea s.
Definition of pancreas:
- a large elongated exocrine gland located behind the stomach; secretes pancreatic juice and insulin
- The sweetbread, a gland connected with the intestine of nearly all vertebrates. It is usually elongated and light- colored, and its secretion, called the pancreatic juice, is discharged, often together with the bile, into the upper part of the intestines, and is a powerful aid in digestion. See Illust. of Digestive apparatus.
- A large fleshy gland under and behind the stomach, producing a juice that helps digestion.
- Abdominal salivary gland; in animals used for food, abdominal sweetbread; an elongated lobulated gland, devoid of capsule, extending from the concavity of the duodenum to the spleen; it consists of a flattened head ( caput) at the duodenal end, a curved neck ( collum) and an elongated three- sided body ( corpus) extending transversely across the abdomen. The tail ( cauda) is the pointed left extremity of the body in contact with the spleen. The gland secretes the pancreatic juice, discharged into the intestine, and an internal secretion.
- A fleshy gland ( commonly called the " sweetbread") situated under and behind the stomach, secreting a saliva- like fluid which assists digestion in the intestines.
- The sweetbread, a gland near the stomach which secretes a fluid helpful in digestion.
- A fleshy gland situated under and behind the stomach; the sweet- bread of cattle.
- A compound racemose gland at the posterior abdominal wall of most vertebrates.
- [ Greek] A compound racemose gland at the posterior abdominal wall of most vertebrates.