Common misspellings for partial:
poential, apartial, poytail, patialy, spertial, parsaly, politial, partical, pariular, patiom, partal, parially, partioally, vertial, particial, matial, poiential, paital, portial, partiarcy, partio, partaly, maritial, pecial, partualy, patial, partol, parsially, phycial, fertial, partiarchal, punctial, spactial, pontial, potitial, purtian, optial, parachial, partually, parcials, partila, parcal, postial, partcial, passiac, portail, potetial, pyshcial, palacial, positioal, natioal, pervial, nautial, puntchual, partilly, prtial, portiat, partcially, paril, hopstial, partailly, parocial, capotiol, fatial, partion, pyscial, rutial, partiarchy, parciallty, itial, parctial, pertional, parchally, parchial, patian, patially, pertiular, particially, paosiable, saptial, rasial, farcial, parital, parrale, curcial, persial, appasial, curtial, partiallly, parcially, partialy, parsian, maertial, parcial, pertial, certialy, pysicial, potecial, partisal, pyshical, phicial, paritial, perphial, pertian, apecial, parral, partular, parrall, poicial, paitio, partail, pamila, parial, parshaly, paritially, porochial, spirtial, hiearchial, potietial, virtial, futial, policial, marcial, hoptial, partiular, parshal, vitial, pratial, pernial, ponytial, captial, parcile, pshyical, partiale, partshally, partiage, vutial, partiel, artial, capitial, partiot, aprtial, pshycial, hiarchial, paralla, pratially, portional, dpecial, possiabl, partily, perochial, patartially, hopsial, ditial, pyhcial, tipacial, purtial, partian, pairtail, partiall, ratial, partillay, hiatial, pencial, parctially, natioial, parali, possialbe, pervail, partl, capatial, platial, parsal, petchial, reatial, parcialy, pertiod, parshally, parttial, vertialy, maitial, pivotial, tortialla, perial, deatial, parall, parcil, patrial, partual, artiale, parochil, prochial, paratial, partia, partiao, partil, paitionly, payrill, pearal, perusial, petichial, poticial, perposial, vurtial, 0artial, pzrtial, psrtial, pwrtial, pqrtial, paetial, padtial, paftial, pattial, pa5tial, pa4tial, parrial, parfial, pargial, paryial, par6ial, par5ial, partjal, partkal, partoal, part9al, part8al, partizl, partisl, partiwl, partiql, partiak, partiap, opartial, poartial, lpartial, plartial, -partial, p-artial, 0partial, p0artial, pzartial, pazrtial, psartial, pasrtial, pwartial, pawrtial, pqartial, paqrtial, paertial, paretial, padrtial, pardtial, pafrtial, parftial, patrtial, pa5rtial, par5tial, pa4rtial, par4tial, parrtial, partrial, partfial, pargtial, partgial, parytial, partyial, par6tial, part6ial, part5ial, partuial, partiual, partjial, partijal, partkial, partikal, partoial, partioal, part9ial, parti9al, part8ial, parti8al, partizal, partiazl, partiasl, partiwal, partiawl, partiqal, partiaql, partiakl, partialk, partiapl, partialp, partiaol, partialo, ppartial, paartial, partiial, partiaal, xartial, tartial, rartial, qartial, pirtial, pcrtial, pa2tial, pabtial, paztial, pavtial, paptial, pastial, par4ial, pardial, parpial, parvial, paruial, partyal, partaal, partmal, parthal, partiil, particl, partiad, partiam, partayeal, parteyeal, pa rtial, par tial, part ial, parti al, partia l.
Definition of partial:
- Relating to or constituting a part; not complete; not entire or universal.
- a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
- Of, pertaining to, or affecting, a part only; not general or universal; not total or entire; as, a partial eclipse of the moon.
- Inclined to favor one party in a cause, or one side of a question, more then the other; baised; not indifferent; as, a judge should not be partial.
- Having a predelection for; inclined to favor unreasonably; foolishly fond.
- Pertaining to a subordinate portion; as, a compound umbel is made up of a several partial umbels; a leaflet is often supported by a partial petiole.
- the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant
- Inclined to favor one side or party; colloquially, having a liking ( for); as, she is partial to candy; incomplete.
- Incomplete, consisting of a part only.
- Relating to a part only: not total or entire: inclined to favor one party: having a preference: ( bot.) subordinate.
- Relating to a part; not total; inclined to favor one party.
- Pertaining to a part only; favoring one side; prejudiced; unfair.
- Biassed in favour of one party or side; inclined to favour without reason; affecting a part only; subordinate.
- Inclined to favour one party in a cause, or one side of a question, more than another, irrespective of principle or justice; unduly biassed or prejudiced; not general or universal; in familiar language, inclined more strongly towards one thing than another; in bot., applied to a subordinate part in some general arrangement.