Common misspellings for picture:
parature, docture, icture, picuter, pictuary, picured, picturs, pictues, peocedure, pictuture, poture, pictureque, ppicture, pictture, pictue, picturesw, piccard, pictup, picturees, pictires, farcture, geture, perfecture, porcedure, peculure, pitcure, poicture, peactree, poictures, piocture, ppictures, pictural, epictures, pucture, picutres, pisture, lucture, pichure, piktures, sigiture, piture, pesture, pikture, pictoreal, pictuce, pocedure, pictuers, picurtes, pictuire, carcurture, puctuale, nixture, acupucture, picutrues, picyure, picure, fucture, opicture, picute, piucture, picturesce, pictrue, piicture, picturet, pciture, picturebook, paraturew, pictire, piculure, scuture, bicture, apicture, picturese, punture, pitcture, pictory, puctual, pricture, pictuer, pictser, picturea, pictre, percedure, pictureing, pemuture, picutured, picature, pctures, psoture, prcoedure, picktures, ficture, cpature, sighature, pyshicatirc, picturres, pictyure, pature, picturesof, picturse, specture, pictrues, pictura, peticure, percdure, picrute, picctures, lacture, pitutary, sigature, pictore, pictors, picnrre, perceedure, thepicture, picturre, pictueres, pictiures, puchture, pichitr, pictur, pictuies, accupucture, pictureof, piictures, precdure, puicture, puctures, picter, pictres, pickture, picgture, pirture, picutures, picturess, punkture, recature, poctures, picuture, pickturs, picturesa, pictores, picsture, pictuires, pictureaque, pcctures, pinetree, padicure, pictute, picteures, pictuure, pictular, piciture, picciurro, picturesue, porceedure, picgtures, facture, picrure, pictutre, pictuere, pioctures, pictued, secture, pedcure, pecture, parture, pitctures, picturer, prature, pictuures, popculture, picthure, peicture, puicter, picuters, picutre, oicture, cukture, puictures, tecture, pictear, piuctures, picqued, micture, thepictures, picteure, pisctura, pticture, pictours, pictor, pictrure, picutred, necture, picturte, paticurar, pcture, pictiure, picturers, picters, picturequre, pictuered, fecture, puctured, pictureeque, acture, ecture, peachtree, percnetr, pictchre, pictoure, pictuors, picturue, picutere, picuted, pictureson, pikturs, percidure, pocdures, permaculture, scurture, pictura l, licture, 0icture, pjcture, pkcture, pocture, p9cture, p8cture, pixture, pivture, pifture, pidture, picfure, picgure, pic6ure, pic5ure, pictyre, picthre, pictjre, pict8re, pict7re, pictuee, pictude, pictufe, pictu5e, pictu4e, picturw, picturd, picturr, pictur4, pictur3, lpicture, plicture, -picture, p-icture, 0picture, p0icture, pjicture, pijcture, pkicture, pikcture, p9icture, pi9cture, p8icture, pi8cture, pixcture, picxture, pivcture, picvture, pifcture, picfture, pidcture, picdture, picrture, pictfure, pictgure, picyture, pic6ture, pict6ure, pic5ture, pict5ure, pictuyre, pictuhre, pictjure, pictujre, pict8ure, pictu8re, pict7ure, pictu7re, picturee, pictudre, picturde, pictufre, picturfe, pictu5re, pictur5e, pictu4re, pictur4e, picturwe, picturew, pictures, pictured, picture4, pictur3e, picture3, ipcture, piccture, xicture, ticture, ricture, qicture, pycture, pmcture, phcture, pigture, piature, pibture, pic4ure, picdure, picpure, picvure, picuure, pict5re, pictere, pictqre, pictwre, picttre, pictu2e, pictube, pictuze, pictuve, pictupe, pictuse, picturu, picturm, picturg, payecture, peyecture, piecture, pi cture, pic ture, pict ure, pictu re, pictur e.
Definition of picture:
- In two of the three passages in which " picture" is used in the Authorized Version it denotes idolatrous representations, either independent images or more usually stones " portrayed," i.e. sculptured in low relief, or engraved and colored. ( Ezekiel 23:14 ) Layard, Nin. and Rob. ii. 306, 308. Moveable pictures, in the modern sense, were doubtless unknown to the Jews. The " pictures of silver" of ( Proverbs 25:11 ) were probably well surfaces or cornices with carvings.
- To draw or paint a resemblance of; to delineate; to represent; to form or present an ideal likeness of; to bring before the mind.
- To represent in a painting, etc.; to describe vividly; to form a mental image of.
- To paint, to represent by painting: to form an ideal likeness of: to describe vividly.
- To represent in, or as in, a picture.
- To represent, as by a painting or drawing; depict.
- To paint or draw resemblances; to represent; to describe vividly.
- To paint a resemblance of in colours; to form an ideal likeness of; to describe in a florid or vivid manner.
- a visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface; " they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; " a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- a clear and telling mental image; " he described his mental picture of his assailant"; " he had no clear picture of himself or his world"; " the events left a permanent impression in his mind"
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; " a small painting by Picasso"; " he bought the painting as an investment"; " his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- a typical example of some state or quality; " the very picture of a modern general"; " she was the picture of despair"
- the visible part of a television transmission; " they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- a situation treated as an observable object; " the political picture is favorable"; " the religious scene in England has changed in the last century"
- The art of painting; representation by painting.
- A representation of anything ( as a person, a landscape, a building) upon canvas, paper, or other surface, produced by means of painting, drawing, engraving, photography, etc.; a representation in colors. By extension, a figure; a model.
- An image or resemblance; a representation, either to the eye or to the mind; that which, by its likeness, brings vividly to mind some other thing; as, a child is the picture of his father; the man is the picture of grief.
- A painting, drawing, etc., of a person, object, scene, or incident; a likeness or image; a mental image; bodily representation; as he was the picture of despair; vivid description in words.
- A painting: a likeness in colors: a drawing: painting: a resemblance: an image.
- A painting; drawing; resemblance.
- A representation by lines or colors, as a drawing, engraving, painting, or photograph; image; resemblance.
- A painting or drawing exhibiting the resemblance of anything; a likeness; representation; description.