Common misspellings for please:
pleaese, puphase, planse, peease, pleaseure, pelse, pleague, placei, blease, pelease, pleace, pleasae, splease, plasere, pleasd, pecause, leaise, plese, plesase, plegue, pleaset, plrase, plased, pleasde, pleasec, plase, olease, aplause, clease, pelased, eplase, leasse, plasce, plasure, plefase, pleses, plesaer, plesaes, pleasere, perhase, pealse, plaease, pahase, oplease, plasa, plesuer, pklease, dplease, pleghm, pleasel, pleasee, chelasea, pleasan, plsease, plesse, plwase, pleass, peasce, pleauser, plaese, pleage, pealce, plearsure, poliece, plkace, iplease, plaser, pleasce, pleause, pleasur, pleast, plesaed, plaers, pleasse, pleasem, pulseate, ploease, pleasuer, plesser, pleasew, plsure, plaesed, pleadge, pleaze, plesea, plessy, pleges, pllease, pleasrue, plwease, plcae, pluse, pleser, plpease, pleates, plaes, plaus, pleasea, plege, pleare, pelase, relase, pleasue, preasue, pelsi, leace, pleaures, plerase, plrease, plesae, plnas, plaste, aplase, aplease, pleasese, plise, firpelace, pleasehave, plasuer, pleaase, pleasat, plelase, pleaz, pleages, pleasre, pleaseeee, pulfiser, pleger, piease, plsam, plasy, pleasusre, pplease, please4, plesed, oplace, toplease, pliace, pleasa, pversee, soplease, pleasr, plessey, ppleasure, plaze, pleusure, plesur, pleae, plewase, plcce, pleaseur, plcaes, pllace, pleaes, plasn, tplease, plasama, plesure, plesk, piase, pleqase, pleasuers, pelas, pleasaure, pleasen, pleausre, pleasder, pleasher, plees, pleras, pleease, pleaste, pleawse, plesaure, plesce, leaase, polece, pleassed, pleaswe, pleaseed, playset, pkease, pleese, pleseure, plaeasure, plexi, plest, peasy, ploisive, paeace, plaesure, pleces, pleasedo, pleasuere, pleadse, pleaae, pplace, plaset, rpelace, pleasuure, pleasy, reliase, plasam, plaeasr, ploce, polease, flease, plaisure, plast, plaase, peases, pleauge, plessed, plsea, plcace, pleade, repleace, plasea, pleasurre, pleaure, pleasour, pelasure, pless, rlease, liease, pleasis, pleazed, placeo, pleasyre, peopleuse, plaue, pleane, plaqe, plkease, slease, pleaqse, applease, apllause, ple4ase, plece, plers, pleaed, jplease, poease, palece, pleaces, plaecs, pleaced, jelause, pleze, plusa, placse, 0please, placew, appllause, plaays, placee, plaseure, lpease, ploace, ppleased, pleays, firpleace, pleasebe, plaace, palese, pliars, plaece, cleaser, pleausure, pleaee, pleave, placxe, youplease, plsce, elase, plaeased, pleaseing, plesa, plesas, pleaased, pallace, pleassure, plkeae, uplease, pleaskeep, ple0se, pleis, nplease, pleaasure, pleas3e, plabe, puase, llase, pleacs, apliese, leease, plass, pease, place100, plens, pleas, pleaseuse, pleasex, pleasze, plser, pleesed, plurisey, preaser, pulaski, pelike, paelike, phyllous, pahyllous, plasia, palasia, plysia, palysia, pologia, paologia, paologise, paologize, pologue, paologue, paology, poplexy, paoplexy, ppalachia, papalachia, ppaloosa, papaloosa, pplause, paplause, pple juice, paple juice, pple sauce, paple sauce, pplejack, paplejack, pplesauce, 0lease, plsase, pldase, pl4ase, pl3ase, plezse, plewse, pleqse, pleaxe, pleawe, pleasw, pleas4, pleas3, lplease, p-lease, p0lease, pldease, pledase, pl4ease, pl3ease, ple3ase, plezase, pleazse, pleaxse, pleasxe, pleases, pleas4e, please3, xlease, tlease, qlease, pdease, pnease, pmease, pluase, plmase, plgase, pleise, plecse, plea3e, pleaqe, pleasu, pleasm, pleasg, pl ease, ple ase, plea se, pleas e.
Definition of please:
- To like; to choose; to prefer; to be pleased.
- To give pleasure to.
- To be agreeable to.
- To have a preference.
- To give pleasure to; to excite agreeable sensations or emotions in; to make glad; to gratify; to content; to satisfy.
- To have or take pleasure in; hence, to choose; to wish; to desire; to will.
- To be the will or pleasure of; to seem good to; - used impersonally.
- To gratify; give enjoyment to; gain approval from.
- To delight: to satisfy.
- To give pleasure to; gratify.
- To afford or impart pleasure; to excite agreeable emotions.
- To have pleasure; to be willing, as a matter of affording pleasure or showing favor; to vouchsafe; to consent.
- To afford satisfaction or enjoyment; like or choose; as, to do as you please.
- To like: to choose.
- To like; choose.
- be the will of or have the will ( to); " he could do many things if he pleased"
- give satisfaction; " The waiters around her aim to please"
- To excite agreeable sensations in; to gratify; to have satisfaction in.
- To delight or gratify; to excite agreeable sensations in; to satisfy; to give pleasure; to gain satisfaction; to condescend; to comply; to like; to choose.
- used in polite request; " please pay attention"