Common misspellings for plural:
clerial, purpural, politial, flowral, culurally, pluarl, cleraly, flrmal, popuraly, plerual, floural, plual, plurral, owlrarley, polular, culural, plueral, peral, poral, pluible, aplril, polical, parrale, playcall, florall, parral, parrall, flroal, pluricy, potrail, laural, popural, plurailty, playul, parralel, plurl, policial, plurel, partilurarily, pural, purell, plora, potral, parali, pluaral, playfl, perral, parall, lurel, ploral, pearal, perall, pleaurable, pleaural, plura, olural, llural, 0lural, pkural, ppural, poural, plyral, plhral, pljral, pliral, pl8ral, pl7ral, plueal, pludal, plufal, plutal, plu5al, plu4al, plurzl, plursl, plurwl, plurql, plurak, plurap, plurao, oplural, polural, lplural, pllural, p-lural, 0plural, p0lural, pklural, plkural, pplural, plpural, ploural, plyural, pluyral, plhural, pluhral, pljural, plujral, pliural, pluiral, pl8ural, plu8ral, pl7ural, plu7ral, plureal, pludral, plurdal, plufral, plurfal, plutral, plurtal, plu5ral, plur5al, plu4ral, plur4al, plurzal, plurazl, plursal, plurasl, plurwal, plurawl, plurqal, pluraql, plurakl, pluralk, plurapl, pluralp, pluraol, pluralo, plral, lpural, pulral, plrual, plurla, pluraal, plurall, xlural, tlural, rlural, qlural, pdural, phural, pnural, pmural, pl5ral, plqral, plwral, pltral, plu2al, plubal, pluzal, pluval, plupal, plusal, pluril, plurcl, plurad, plurah, pluran, pluram, pl ural, plu ral, plur al, plura l.
Definition of plural:
- Containing more than one; consisting of or designating two or more. Webster.
- the form of a word that is used to denote more than one
- The plural number; that form of a word which expresses or denotes more than one; a word in the plural form.
- That form of a word expressing more than one.
- The form denoting more than one.
- In gram., the number denoting more than one.
- The plural number.
- The form which expresses more than one.
- Relating to, or containing, more than one; designating two or more; as, a plural word.
- Consisting of more than one.
- Containing or expressing more than one.
- Expressing, or containing, more than one.
- Containing more than one.
- Consisting of or denoting two or more.
- Consisting of more than one; expressing two or more.