Common misspellings for poem:
poer, thepoem, opem, pthem, putmy, podeam, hoem, johm, paymo, whoem, poemes, ciome, podum, coem, pem, poen, pooer, soem, cpoma, lypoma, pleghm, poum, prme, podiuem, weapom, 100pm, posum, porm, poium, poduim, podem, preeme, poeam, pooem, pover, peom, 250pm, prema, louem, pamer, palem, woum, pomel, oem, podeium, pouems, happem, oopm, joim, pyderma, podim, powm, pom, podeum, poel, poes, voume, poam, payme, pjme, phome, upom, pneumo, foem, poohey, possom, podieum, poe, poblem, woem, toem, penom, poeams, pneum, 00pnm, peopm, puthim, pemier, pigme, ppower, hopem, poewr, apoem, doem, perfoem, paoer, pwoer, opuim, ploom, potium, podiom, wnem, 645pm, spome, posom, plem, premi, wpomen, pardom, boehme, pvamu, poece, podiam, poeme, prem, tpowm, ooem, 0oem, piem, pkem, ppem, p0em, p9em, posm, podm, po4m, po3m, poek, poej, opoem, lpoem, -poem, p-oem, 0poem, p0oem, pioem, poiem, pkoem, pokem, polem, ppoem, popem, po0em, p9oem, po9em, powem, poewm, posem, poesm, poedm, porem, po4em, poe4m, po3em, poe3m, poenm, poemn, poekm, poemk, poejm, poemj, poeem, poemm, xoem, roem, qoem, pgem, pmem, pnem, pomm, pogm, poeo, po em, poe m.
Definition of poem:
- A metrical composition; a composition in verse written in certain measures, whether in blank verse or in rhyme, and characterized by imagination and poetic diction; -- contradistinguished from prose; as, the poems of Homer or of Milton.
- a composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines
- A metrical composition; a composition in verse written in certain measures, whether in blank verse or in rhyme, and characterized by imagination and poetic diction; - contradistinguished from prose; as, the poems of Homer or of Milton.
- A composition in verse, marked by beauty of thought and language; a piece of poetry; any imaginative piece of writing in beautiful language.
- A composition in verse.
- A lofty or beautiful composition in verse.
- A composition in blank verse or rhyme; the literary production of a poet.