Common misspellings for prepare:
pramary, premaure, preperly, paraghrap, promary, prepae, prusure, prepard, preapered, propare, repore, prepaires, prepapred, unprepare, aprpro, propore, prrepared, preoare, prapeare, presure, perepare, primpary, privare, prefree, preapre, prepar, perpare, prpeared, priaire, prepeared, prapeared, preoper, eprepared, prepair, preparaing, preare, prapered, presspack, proplr, prolary, prepaed, prepareing, parpare, periphary, prepperty, premire, reapri, prepera, preaparing, preparion, preparee, prepred, preprare, repari, prsure, brepare, prepraed, prepone, repaire, preopared, propory, propared, prpgram, parapro, repare, prepaier, progra, peripery, prepuse, preparid, proptry, perepared, prapared, propaty, paraparetic, preparte, paripate, pprepare, proedure, prempro, prepsre, papare, preapared, proptery, preparred, preparied, proparly, propiate, prpepared, proerprty, pepepr, prerpare, prepre, premere, preopare, poorere, prefure, perfprm, prepaire, propr, prepaied, prepartio, repori, prpared, poreprty, reprepare, prepaired, prapare, preapare, presuare, pripr, proeprly, prepeard, pragrah, prefrer, propur, preoprty, prespire, prepper, preparaed, prepatory, prmary, prevare, preapaid, proplery, proporely, propar, porepare, hyperaware, preppared, prymary, ptrepared, repro, repoire, preprty, propmaker, preparin, preppare, prpane, prarie, prepareed, preshure, proprer, prepraring, parepared, prepear, preparig, prospure, prpaired, prepaird, priarie, prepairs, prepaerd, prepeare, proplry, prpeare, protary, prepa, prapere, preparede, preapares, preparaion, preparate, preparatio, precure, priare, proprane, apropro, prefere, iapproporpe, propre, prpimary, propaired, prepered, preepare, prepaered, preprared, preper, preparign, parapgrah, prerap, preaperd, preapprove, prsuure, prefre, preapred, appropro, propaple, prepairer, prepere, preiphery, propgram, pepare, prefore, propure, priopr, repoprt, propraly, periffary, preperd, primare, propate, prepars, preperty, propitary, repeare, preapres, prepaer, premary, repiare, proparty, preparere, paperpaper, precario, prarire, prpoer, prepart, prepayer, prpare, prepiar, prejury, parapraph, proprly, propere, prospore, proepr, prepapre, prepary, preparine, presurre, preparef, prepeares, prefare, paragprah, peripehry, praroe, prayre, preepaid, prepain, preaper, prepara, prepate, prerare, prepaerde, preperaed, prerpared, perparier, prepareor, prepariong, prseeure, pripmary, proapane, proppery, pyrethren, orepare, lrepare, 0repare, peepare, pdepare, pfepare, ptepare, p5epare, p4epare, prwpare, prspare, prdpare, prrpare, pr4pare, pr3pare, pre-are, pre0are, prepzre, prepwre, prepqre, prepaee, prepade, prepafe, prepa5e, prepa4e, preparw, preparr, prepar4, prepar3, oprepare, lprepare, plrepare, -prepare, p-repare, 0prepare, p0repare, pdrepare, prdepare, pfrepare, prfepare, ptrepare, prtepare, p5repare, pr5epare, p4repare, pr4epare, prwepare, prewpare, prsepare, prespare, predpare, prrepare, pre4pare, pr3epare, pre3pare, prepoare, prelpare, preplare, pre-pare, prep-are, pre0pare, prep0are, prepzare, prepazre, prepsare, prepasre, prepware, prepawre, prepqare, prepaqre, prepaere, prepadre, preparde, prepafre, preparfe, prepatre, prepa5re, prepar5e, prepa4re, prepar4e, preparwe, preparew, preparse, prepares, prepared, preparre, preparer, prepare4, prepar3e, prepare3, rpepare, preprae, prepaare, xrepare, trepare, rrepare, qrepare, p2epare, pbepare, pzepare, pvepare, ppepare, psepare, prupare, prmpare, prgpare, prexare, pretare, preqare, prepire, prepcre, prepa2e, prepabe, prepaze, prepave, prepape, prepase, preparu, preparm, preparg, prepour, pr epare, prepa re, prepar e.
Definition of prepare:
- 1. To organize or plan in advance. 2. To correct an issue or make it ready for use.
- To make all things ready: to take the necessary previous steps; to make one's self ready.
- To make ready beforehand.
- To make ready, fit, or suitable; to provide, or fit out.
- To make ready beforehand: to fit for any purpose: to make ready for use: to adapt: to form: to set or appoint: to provide: to equip.
- To make ready beforehand; make ready.
- To make or get things or oneself ready.
- arrange by systematic planning and united effort; " machinate a plot"; " organize a strike"; " devise a plan to take over the director's office"
- prepare ( someone) for a future role or function; " He is grooming his son to become his successor"; " The prince was prepared to become King one day"; " They trained him to be a warrior"
- make suitable for eating; of foods
- to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery; " prepare a report"; " prepare a speech"
- music: lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord; " prepare the discord in bar 139"
- lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord; " prepare the discord in bar 139"
- To procure as suitable or necessary; to get ready; to provide; as, to prepare ammunition and provisions for troops; to prepare ships for defence; to prepare an entertainment.
- To make all things ready; to put things in order; as, to prepare for a hostile invasion.
- To make one's self ready; to get ready; to take the necessary previous measures; as, to prepare for death.
- A number of things of the same kind, ordinarily used or classed together; a collection of articles which naturally complement each other, and usually go together; an assortment; a suit; as, a set of chairs, of china, of surgical or mathematical instruments, of books, etc.
- To make ready; to provide; to procure as suitable; to appoint; to establish.
- To make ready for some particular purpose or service; to fit; to adapt; to qualify; to equip; to put things in suitable order; to take the necessary preventive measures.