Common misspellings for problem:
probelly, prloblem, promblme, problume, probully, probolem, probkem, problerly, problms, problwms, promlem, parobally, prolem, proberly, probulme, probaley, proboally, prioblem, proubles, probberly, probel, problams, probually, prooblem, probily, probally, problily, problemms, probalty, probilm, propbem, problametic, rpblem, proboliy, prooblems, probalems, probraly, proabley, proiblems, ploblem, probelem, problewm, prblem, rproblems, probley, probleman, probnlem, problum, proplam, probleming, oroblems, problemetic, problemacy, theproblems, roblem, peoblem, porbelm, probaly, pproblem, probleams, problim, probbley, problims, problesm, probalbe, aproblem, probale, problemns, proublum, problely, problumes, probalale, problom, probiem, probalily, problen, problally, probelme, probles, poroblem, problerms, problemed, probelms, proablly, probelsm, probloems, probolly, problmes, problemo, proberley, proabliy, proabally, prolbum, probalby, probliem, problme, probaldy, proble, proboley, probl, broplem, problenm, problebly, problie, prablom, probloms, problaim, eproblems, problemss, proiblem, prolbme, proabaly, protroleum, notroblem, progblems, probilby, probllem, probely, probgram, problemitic, plroblem, probalay, proublems, probly, problyms, proballt, probalaby, probbely, probelm, priblems, probleme, porblam, peroblem, problm, probialy, problkem, perobly, proclam, eproblem, proplem, pronblem, probbly, probnlems, problemi, probleble, poroblam, paroblem, probloums, probrem, proablely, problemy, probleems, probealy, probleam, prbolem, probulm, theproblem, prpoblems, prolblem, probablem, probal, propblems, problema, prolbems, probme, prpblems, problemaic, problame, probleums, probablyem, problaby, problayb, problemas, proballey, problelm, problemaric, prblems, problam, proeblem, problembs, problemb, procliam, proibly, problemit, problomatic, problimatic, prpblem, problery, prombem, probulary, problemw, probelmy, probklem, probbles, poblems, promblems, probilly, priblem, probaally, probblem, problemm, problomes, broblem, problames, proablem, problemtic, probmly, prbolems, poblem, problaly, problemis, preoblem, probmlem, probleby, promblum, problemsin, pronlem, prodlem, porobello, preblem, problemme, promblem, probuly, probolems, porblem, problemz, problemn, procalim, problemon, perolium, problerm, provblems, oriblem, probelems, problenms, probbalby, probble, proclame, parible, probemly, problums, proable, pronblems, proboly, problmem, porblme, problrem, problome, praobly, probem, prbolm, prolblems, problley, proberlee, probllems, prolbem, prioblems, prroblems, problrm, probmlems, proboalby, provblem, sproblems, problby, rpoblem, problemd, rpobelm, probkems, problesms, probliy, probluy, probulms, problematice, pablem, probelmatic, prouble, probaliy, probleem, provlem, proglem, probloem, preoblems, prablem, broblems, probalem, problemsa, probualy, propleam, pruplem, problers, probplems, problay, problelms, problemin, probole, proablems, problmen, ploblems, probblems, ptoblem, problogger, probele, propblem, proboaly, proboem, probeley, problrms, probleum, probram, proubly, problly, probmel, problime, proballly, problmems, problamtic, proplm, problemes, proublem, probels, prplamo, problabe, proablay, probuley, probletly, porblum, probelam, problemen, probplem, paroblems, pr0blems, pribeksm, problemsi, problkems, proberliy, prublic, oroblem, lroblem, 0roblem, pdoblem, pfoblem, p5oblem, p4oblem, prkblem, prlblem, pr0blem, pr9blem, prohlem, probpem, problwm, problsm, probldm, probl4m, probl3m, problek, problej, oproblem, lproblem, -problem, p-roblem, 0problem, p0roblem, pdroblem, prdoblem, pfroblem, prfoblem, ptroblem, prtoblem, p5roblem, pr5oblem, p4roblem, pr4oblem, prkoblem, prokblem, prpoblem, pr0oblem, pro0blem, pr9oblem, pro9blem, probvlem, prohblem, probhlem, progblem, probglem, problpem, problwem, problsem, probldem, probledm, probl4em, proble4m, probl3em, proble3m, problekm, problemk, problejm, problemj, prroblem, xroblem, troblem, rroblem, qroblem, p2oblem, pboblem, pzoblem, pvoblem, ppoblem, psoblem, prgblem, prmblem, prnblem, prorlem, projlem, proflem, proclem, probdem, probhem, probnem, probmem, problmm, problgm, problee, problei, probleo, problel, pr oblem, pro blem, prob lem, probl em, proble m.
Definition of problem:
- The difference between a desired state and the existing state, or something that differs from the normal.
- a source of difficulty; " one trouble after another delayed the job"; " what's the problem?"
- a question raised for consideration or solution; " our homework consisted of ten problems to solve"
- A question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution or settlement; a doubtful case; a question involving doubt.
- Anything which is required to be done; as, in geometry, to bisect a line, to draw a perpendicular; or, in algebra, to find an unknown quantity.
- A difficult matter to be settled; in mathematics, something to be worked out.
- A matter difficult of settlement or solution: ( geom.) a proposition in which something is required to be done.
- A question to be solved.
- A perplexing question.
- A question proposed for solution; any question involving doubt or uncertainty; a proposition requiring something to be done.
- A question involving doubt or uncertainty proposed for solution; in geom., a proposition in which some operation or construction is required; in alg., a proposition which requires some unknown truth to be discovered or demonstrated; in logic, a proposition which, appearing neither absolutely true nor false, may consequently be asserted either in the affirmative or negative.