Common misspellings for promote:
perimete, promotuion, promary, promotea, parimiter, premetive, prosimity, roomate, promptor, promated, promimity, promonate, promont, inpromtu, promites, promtely, premtive, peridotie, promothe, promotoes, promoteed, permote, promotos, promosed, promt, proionate, proport, pramoted, perimater, promoniate, primarty, promotethe, prominebt, promoto, proeorty, premite, paramiter, promice, protete, primater, paramater, peramater, promited, perimiter, premit, perramont, promiosed, promiltly, paremater, primeter, promotor, pomote, promotin, peremeter, prominite, propmt, promity, promoite, promter, promade, inpromt, promted, proporty, protate, perimitier, paramont, premuture, propaty, prisonmate, premeter, promotong, proiorty, primature, premoted, prmotes, promoiton, propmote, prowhite, propiate, paramatta, procimity, peramitre, promotoed, promtoion, promtoe, priemter, prompte, promtp, romate, promiant, peremiter, prommpt, prmature, proget, promouting, promtly, promoit, promoton, promot, promed, preimeter, perrimiter, promotoion, perimitoer, propitoer, peramiter, promenate, reomte, premanate, promtoed, proportey, premauture, premante, promosied, romote, promonade, promoate, promtote, psycomotor, promits, promots, promased, promotted, promotly, promopt, promotoers, promate, prompet, promoised, perimitor, premeture, propmaker, peromid, promande, promist, promenode, promtor, promotinf, prombem, primit, prompot, promtied, promotio, primaty, premoters, protoytpe, propmte, preemt, rmote, premote, perimitter, promose, promotied, roomto, prominit, provate, proment, pormote, promotors, fromrite, promgam, promient, piramide, primordeal, premotes, promouse, prototipe, primadonna, primitve, pirimiter, prominet, ptomote, perimt, promanate, promite, prompty, promoste, prmpt, promove, promte, projet, prominate, promiose, prmoted, prompit, promotting, fromteer, prohit, prote, premiter, promoteing, respirometer, promtes, promtley, preomote, premture, prmote, paromount, rommate, primadone, promoded, promotiion, peremnet, prombtly, promoe, perimter, paramitor, promts, propate, approimate, promotoe, promet, paremt, propote, paramter, prominat, promotee, premenate, promsed, paremiter, proimity, promint, promotory, prodotype, pyrimade, promaote, fromteh, profot, prioette, provote, promoed, promesed, promitted, repirometer, primiter, paremeter, promore, premanet, promotoer, psychomoter, promoise, perimit, paramore, fromate, promied, promete, beromitor, fromtehm, morimoto, prameter, primetre, premeate, prolite, premautre, premade, primetime, primtime, promined, promie, primote, rpomote, promoled, promoal, promoteion, promotino, aprompt, promty, propoty, proportie, protootype, pyramit, pyromid, oromote, lromote, 0romote, peomote, pdomote, pfomote, p5omote, p4omote, prkmote, prlmote, prpmote, pr0mote, pr9mote, pronote, prokote, projote, promkte, promlte, prom0te, prom9te, promofe, promoge, promoye, promo6e, promo5e, promotw, promotd, promotr, promot4, promot3, opromote, poromote, lpromote, plromote, -promote, p-romote, 0promote, p0romote, peromote, pdromote, prdomote, pfromote, prfomote, ptromote, prtomote, p5romote, pr5omote, p4romote, pr4omote, priomote, proimote, prkomote, prokmote, prlomote, prolmote, prpomote, pr0omote, pro0mote, pr9omote, pro9mote, pronmote, promnote, promkote, projmote, promjote, promiote, promokte, promlote, promolte, prompote, promopte, prom0ote, promo0te, prom9ote, promo9te, promorte, promotre, promofte, promotfe, promogte, promotge, promoyte, promotye, promo6te, promot6e, promo5te, promot5e, promotwe, promotew, promotse, promotes, promotde, promoted, promoter, promot4e, promote4, promot3e, promote3, proote, prmoote, proomte, promoet, ppromote, prromote, proomote, prommote, promoote, promotte, xromote, tromote, rromote, qromote, p2omote, pbomote, pzomote, pvomote, ppomote, psomote, prgmote, prmmote, prnmote, pro-ote, proeote, proiote, prooote, prolote, promgte, prommte, promnte, promo4e, promode, promope, promoue, promotu, promotm, promota, promotg, promoat, pr omote, pro mote, prom ote, promo te, promot e.
Definition of promote:
- An act by which an employer gives an employee a new position with an increase in salary, higher level of responsibilities and a new job description. The new position is always superior to the previous one.
- To help the growth or development of; advance; further; excite or stir up; encourage; raise to higher rank.
- To move forward: to advance: to further: to encourage: to raise to a higher position: to elevate.
- To forward; further; elevate.
- To foster; encourage; advance.
- To raise to greater dignity or honor.
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; " John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; " Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; " I got promoted after many years of hard work"
- board games: be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
- change a pawn for a king by advancing it to the eighth row, or change a checker piece for a more valuable piece by moving it the row closest to your opponent
- be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
- To contribute to the growth, enlargement, or prosperity of ( any process or thing that is in course); to forward; to further; to encourage; to advance; to excite; as, to promote learning; to promote disorder; to promote a business venture.
- To exalt in station, rank, or honor; to elevate; to raise; to prefer; to advance; as, to promote an officer.
- To urge on or incite another, as to strife; also, to inform against a person.
Usage examples for promote
Even the strong individualism, which it is the glory of true Christian faith to foster in character, and which some forms of Christian fellowship do distinctly promote, works harm in this matter; and those who pride themselves on belonging to 'Free churches, ' and standing apart from creed- bound and clergy- led communities, are specially called upon to see to it that they keep this exhortation, and cultivate 'the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Expositions of Holy Scripture: Romans Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. V) by Alexander Maclaren