Common misspellings for pronounce:
pronounsed, pronuce, prononcing, prounouncing, pronouce, prnounce, proununced, pronounceing, pronunce, pernounce, pronounciate, pronound, pronounse, pronouned, prensence, prounounce, prenounced, prounoce, pronouning, pronnounce, prnounced, prounonced, prounouns, pronouncced, perfornance, prengancy, prononce, prounouce, promonince, prenancy, pronunciate, perfornmance, prenoun, prencence, pronouces, pronouse, pronuns, pronunces, prinsoner, prinnce, perormance, prenounce, pronuncing, pronunced, pronounsing, prounce, pronnounced, pronanced, purnounce, prononced, provonance, pronaunce, prounounced, pronounds, pronoaunce, pronounceation, pronounched, prononsed, prononuced, pronpouned, prunounced, prounounces, oronounce, lronounce, -ronounce, 0ronounce, peonounce, pdonounce, pfonounce, ptonounce, p5onounce, p4onounce, prinounce, prknounce, prlnounce, prpnounce, pr0nounce, pr9nounce, probounce, promounce, projounce, prohounce, proniunce, pronkunce, pronlunce, pronpunce, pron0unce, pron9unce, pronoynce, pronohnce, pronojnce, pronoince, prono8nce, prono7nce, pronoubce, pronoumce, pronoujce, pronouhce, pronounxe, pronounve, pronounfe, pronounde, pronouncw, pronouncs, pronouncd, pronouncr, pronounc4, pronounc3, opronounce, poronounce, lpronounce, plronounce, -pronounce, p-ronounce, 0pronounce, p0ronounce, peronounce, preonounce, pdronounce, prdonounce, pfronounce, prfonounce, ptronounce, prtonounce, p5ronounce, pr5onounce, p4ronounce, pr4onounce, prionounce, proinounce, prkonounce, proknounce, prlonounce, prolnounce, prponounce, propnounce, pr0onounce, pro0nounce, pr9onounce, pro9nounce, probnounce, pronbounce, promnounce, pronmounce, projnounce, pronjounce, prohnounce, pronhounce, proniounce, pronoiunce, pronkounce, pronokunce, pronlounce, pronolunce, pronpounce, pronopunce, pron0ounce, prono0unce, pron9ounce, prono9unce, pronoyunce, pronouynce, pronohunce, pronouhnce, pronojunce, pronoujnce, pronouince, prono8unce, pronou8nce, prono7unce, pronou7nce, pronoubnce, pronounbce, pronoumnce, pronounmce, pronounjce, pronounhce, pronounxce, pronouncxe, pronounvce, pronouncve, pronounfce, pronouncfe, pronoundce, pronouncde, pronouncwe, pronouncew, pronouncse, pronounces, pronounced, pronouncre, pronouncer, pronounc4e, pronounce4, pronounc3e, pronounce3, ponounce, proounce, pronoune, pronounc, rponounce, pornounce, prnoounce, proonunce, pronuonce, prononuce, pronoucne, pronounec, ppronounce, prronounce, proonounce, pronoounce, pronouunce, pronounnce, pronouncce, pronouncee, xronounce, tronounce, rronounce, qronounce, p2onounce, pbonounce, pzonounce, pvonounce, pponounce, psonounce, prgnounce, prmnounce, prnnounce, pro.ounce, profounce, prolounce, prooounce, prongunce, pronmunce, pronnunce, prono5nce, pronoence, pronoqnce, pronownce, pronotnce, pronou.ce, pronoufce, pronoulce, pronouoce, pronounke, pronounge, pronounae, pronounbe, pronouncu, pronouncm, pronounca, pronouncg, proknowunce, pr onounce, pro nounce, pron ounce, prono unce, pronou nce, pronoun ce, pronounc e.
Definition of pronounce:
- To utter formally, officially, and solemnly ; to declare aloud and in a formal manner. In this sense a court is said to " pronounce" judgment or a sentence. See Ex parte Crawford, 36 Tex. Cr. R. 180, 36 S. W. 92.
- To articulate; utter formally; declare.
- To speak or utter the sound of; to speak with formal effect; to speak or utter solemnly; to declare positively.
- To utter: to speak distinctly: to utter formally: to utter rhetorically: to declare.
- To utter words; to speak with confidence.
- speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way; " She pronounces French words in a funny way"; " I cannot say ` zip wire'"; " Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
- To utter officially or solemnly; to deliver, as a decree or sentence; as, to pronounce sentence of death.
- To speak or utter rhetorically; to deliver; to recite; as, to pronounce an oration.
- To declare or affirm; as, he pronounced the book to be a libel; he pronounced the act to be a fraud.
- To give a pronunciation; to articulate; as, to pronounce faultlessly.
- To make declaration; to utter on opinion; to speak with confidence.
- Pronouncement; declaration; pronunciation.
- To speak; to articulate; to utter formally or solemnly; to declare; to utter an opinion.