Common misspellings for protein:
proety, proter, promotuion, printin, protene, roteen, pretaing, wreten, rotein, protenial, opprotnuy, protine, parrotting, protiens, preetetion, peridotie, producin, rooteen, proveing, potein, pristeen, protecor, propain, protecing, writein, presteen, prooven, proitein, protens, prestein, portien, priotiy, pritner, proetien, rotin, protete, proeteins, proteck, protigy, opporutniy, prioitizing, paretrn, pristein, routein, protoring, priceton, parathin, writtein, prioirtizing, protuding, protain, preten, proities, produceion, wrtien, proerteis, protone, prtein, wrttien, pretting, portiion, rotien, rotaion, prorties, periodin, pretten, pritning, pretain, proerties, piroetting, serotomin, poriton, protecion, potien, portin, pretein, priotising, produceing, promtoion, proportuion, protrey, promtoing, pateitn, pristien, protin, protery, provin, operateing, posidein, protent, protoyping, pretine, produicng, protetion, pretening, caprteing, protegy, perten, promotoion, prtener, protient, prutic, produing, priortity, criteion, proteien, protusion, portrain, protion, proin, proein, protiein, procting, protray, rotiean, protienuria, proitity, protien, protesion, proten, prestin, pften, protyping, protech, porelin, priortizing, wrten, prosueing, proteing, protype, pirateing, pristiene, plotin, proation, preoteins, proetin, proken, protursion, portain, poatien, protary, profen, poten, proteen, writien, pritn, proteitn, profain, produtuion, protiene, rottin, procen, puritain, provien, prstine, priortiy, rutein, preotein, paroting, pristeine, preeti, protack, probeing, priotizing, prosituion, proteion, protait, pritein, proeties, wroten, prodcuing, producion, priotieeize, protet, aprtner, promotting, priotity, prote, promoteing, prortion, proturding, prateorian, praticeing, pritine, podeidon, proting, promotiion, porotion, wrtiien, protec, parotting, prcoeeding, protoin, progenie, prmoting, porportiion, prouding, retein, propertyin, prtoria, provern, portein, protend, pritend, paricutin, proding, portoin, proceting, prenten, opprotune, roten, protains, erodeing, opprutinuy, potiion, probaion, paradeing, opprotuniy, proteting, percetn, parnten, proteiens, providin, prowen, lioprotein, opperateing, poteni, pohowtan, prettyn, protiting, promoteion, proteine, proteins, protesing, protron, prootype, puratain, piritan, orotein, lrotein, 0rotein, peotein, pdotein, pfotein, ptotein, p5otein, p4otein, prktein, prltein, prptein, pr0tein, pr9tein, prorein, profein, progein, proyein, pro6ein, pro5ein, protwin, protsin, protdin, protrin, prot4in, prot3in, proteun, protejn, protekn, proteon, prote9n, prote8n, proteib, proteim, proteij, proteih, oprotein, porotein, lprotein, plrotein, p-rotein, 0protein, p0rotein, perotein, pdrotein, prdotein, pfrotein, prfotein, ptrotein, prtotein, p5rotein, pr5otein, p4rotein, pr4otein, priotein, prkotein, proktein, prlotein, proltein, prpotein, proptein, pr0otein, pro0tein, pr9otein, pro9tein, prortein, protrein, proftein, protfein, progtein, protgein, proytein, protyein, pro6tein, prot6ein, pro5tein, prot5ein, protwein, protewin, protsein, protesin, protdein, protedin, proterin, prot4ein, prote4in, prot3ein, prote3in, proteuin, proteiun, protejin, proteijn, protekin, proteikn, proteoin, prote9in, protei9n, prote8in, protei8n, proteibn, proteinb, proteimn, proteinm, proteinj, proteihn, proteinh, rpotein, prtoein, proteni, pprotein, prrotein, prootein, prottein, proteein, proteiin, proteinn, xrotein, trotein, rrotein, qrotein, p2otein, pbotein, pzotein, pvotein, ppotein, psotein, prgtein, prmtein, prntein, pro4ein, prodein, propein, provein, prouein, protuin, protmin, protgin, proteyn, protemn, protehn, proteif, proteil, proteio, proteayen, proteeyen, pwrotein, pr otein, pro tein, prot ein, prote in, protei n.
Definition of protein:
- any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells; consist of polymers of amino acids; essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues; can be obtained from meat and eggs and milk and legumes; " a diet high in protein"
- In chemical analysis, the total nitrogenous material in vegetable or animal substances, obtained by multiplying the total nitrogen found by a factor, usually 6. 25, assuming most proteids to contain approximately 16 per cent of nitrogen.
- A body now known as alkali albumin, but originally considered to be the basis of all albuminous substances, whence its name.
- An essential or necessary element in food; the muscle- making quality of food; proteid.
- One of a group of substances constituting the greater part of animal and vegetable tissues; they are formed chiefly by plants. They are of very complex constitution, all containing carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen, and some containing in addition iron, phosphorus, or sulphur; chemically they are regarded as peptides ( polypeptides) or combinations of aminoacids and their derivatives. They are colorless, odorless, in general tasteless, and of varying degrees of solubility; they are putrefiable and readily undergo chemical change, hydrolysis, under the influence of ferments and on boiling with dilute acids or alkalies.
- The supposed common radical of the group of bodies which form the most essential articles of food, albumen, fibrine, etc.
- Albuminous substance ; a nitrogenous compound of cell protoplasm ; the sum- total of nitrogen present in protoplasm ; a term of variable application.
- [ Greek] Albuminous substance; a nitrogenous compound of cell protoplasm; the sum-total of nitrogen present in protoplasm; a term of variable application( phys.).