Common misspellings for pulp:
plulp, phelp, pelple, purlple, pump3, peopl, peolpel, coulp, peolple, pulg, putup, polup, peuple, philup, pplz, purle, aplpy, julip, peolp, piull, tulp, pul, pular, pulic, poelpe, pulpid, pullup, phlip, pummp, polp, pllug, wpuld, pulpet, puimp, puala, punp, purlpe, purpo, peolpe, puple, pulla, aplpe, prrp, hwlp, panolpy, pelpe, puply, peolep, pult, pupli, mulip, pulll, pealple, puld, peplo, lllipop, pumpo, heplp, puill, poelple, puupy, pullu, poepl, palps, puls, pelop, pollop, ppull, pollup, ehlp, polple, plpay, plup, purly, pupl, polpe, youhelp, bulp, culp, hulp, hualpai, plilip, plpan, polpy, polop, pulyps, poolp, polpar, populu, purp, 0ulp, pylp, phlp, pjlp, p8lp, p7lp, pukp, pupp, puop, pul0, opulp, poulp, lpulp, p-ulp, 0pulp, p0ulp, pyulp, puylp, phulp, puhlp, pjulp, pujlp, piulp, puilp, p8ulp, pu8lp, p7ulp, pu7lp, puklp, pulkp, puplp, pulpp, puolp, pulop, pulpo, pul-p, pul0p, pulp0, uplp, ppulp, puulp, xulp, rulp, qulp, p5lp, pqlp, pwlp, ptlp, pudp, puhp, pu lp.
Definition of pulp:
- To reduce to pulp.
- reduce to pulp; " pulp fruit"; " pulp wood"
- A moist, slightly cohering mass, consisting of soft, undissolved animal or vegetable matter.
- A tissue or part resembling pulp; especially, the soft, highly vascular and sensitive tissue which fills the central cavity, called the pulp cavity, of teeth.
- The soft, succulent part of fruit; as, the pulp of a grape.
- The exterior part of a coffee berry.
- The material of which paper is made when ground up and suspended in water.
- To deprive of the pulp, or integument.
- Mushy pliable substance.
- To reduce to pulp; to separate the pulp.
- To reduce to a soft mass; to separate from the fibrous and harder portions.
- a soft moist part of a fruit
- the soft inner part of a tooth
- an inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper
- a mixture of cellulose fibers
- The soft, fleshy part of bodies, as of fruit; any soft, moist mass of matter.
- The soft fleshy part of bodies: marrow: the soft part of plants, esp. of fruits: any soft mass.
- The soft part of fruits; any soft moist mass.
- A moist, soft mass, as the soft, succulent part of fruit.
- Any soft uniform mass; the soft, succulent part of fruit, which consists of cellular tissue and juice.
- The soft and juicy tissue of plants; any soft mass; the aril of the coffee- berry; in anat., the inner surface of the tooth.
- The dental papilla ; the soft mass of splenic tissue ; the soft, fleshy part of a fruit.
- [ Latin] The dental papilla; the soft mass of splenic tissue( zool.); the soft, fleshy part of a fruit( bot.).