Common misspellings for purchase:
puphase, purchesd, topurchase, phurchase, porchse, purchse, puchursed, purcheasd, pruchase, purchaced, purcahser, purcahase, purchs, purchaasing, purchasse, purchese, purchae, purchage, purchacing, purchaseing, prchase, purchasin, prochoice, pachage, purchase4, purchsaing, pyrchase, purhase, purshases, perhase, purchce, purchaased, pahase, puchase, purchuced, perchased, purchaesd, pourche, purvhase, purchess, purchasr, purchses, purchasead, purtches, purchased10, purpase, purchasier, porchase, purchising, purchus, purchasea, perchas, purchessed, purchised, purchuse, puchases, parchased, putchase, purchurse, parchese, perphas, pouchages, purchassing, puschase, purcheser, purchsaed, purcase, purchesing, purchas, purchacer, pourchased, perhaos, purchursed, purchaising, purchaes, purchasee, purchzase, purachase, purchsed, purches, paurchased, purchasedthe, puchace, purchasinga, perchused, purchaese, purchawe, piurchased, pucrhase, purchace, purchis, parchase, purchance, purfchase, pucchase, perchases, perchaed, purchjase, purshase, purcharsed, purchaed, puschair, pirchasing, purchade, perchase, purphase, purchsae, ourchase, purcheases, puchased, purchaces, purhcase, purchate, purchused, purchasced, puurchase, puchaese, perchaced, thepurchaser, urchase, purcuse, purchades, youpurchase, purchasre, purchasedd, purshaed, prshas, puchesed, puches, perchace, purchaesed, purchassed, pruchse, purschase, purtchase, purshace, purchaase, pershased, perhas, purahse, puchasing, purgause, purchsase, purchaceing, purshas, purcahse, purchaised, puirchase, puchuse, purcharse, purchise, purchaise, purche, purchure, purchesed, purshaced, purschae, pourches, parchute, purchest, purchaisng, pucharese, pruchaser, purschases, purchanse, ppurchase, opurchase, repurchse, perchis, purcise, perchise, putchased, purchasser, perchuse, peuchased, purchaseit, parphaes, puchups, puirchased, purachse, purchasors, purcheses, perchaser, purchues, purchasees, purchars, pursache, purchasde, purchuce, purchare, phurches, puchaces, puchaser, purchass, purchaset, purchuses, purchashes, pirchased, purchersed, purshased, purchasae, perchuses, purchasd, purcheased, purchasor, purchaseer, purchard, pourchase, purchaseed, purcheced, purchser, purchhase, pucrchase, pirchase, porchese, prechace, puchease, purchast, purchease, purchice, perchazer, purchashers, purchaess, purchasses, puchaseing, purchasig, purchasng, purchiseing, purtchasing, purpause, purchasabl e, lurchase, 0urchase, phrchase, pjrchase, p8rchase, p7rchase, puechase, pudchase, pufchase, pu5chase, pu4chase, purxhase, purfhase, purdhase, purcgase, purcbase, purcnase, purcjase, purcuase, purcyase, purchzse, purchsse, purchwse, purchqse, purchaae, purchaze, purchaxe, purchaee, purchasw, purchas4, purchas3, lpurchase, plurchase, -purchase, p-urchase, 0purchase, p0urchase, pyurchase, puyrchase, puhrchase, pjurchase, pujrchase, piurchase, p8urchase, pu8rchase, p7urchase, pu7rchase, puerchase, purechase, pudrchase, purdchase, pufrchase, putrchase, pu5rchase, pur5chase, pu4rchase, pur4chase, purxchase, purcxhase, purvchase, purcvhase, purcfhase, purcdhase, purcghase, purchgase, purcbhase, purchbase, purcnhase, purchnase, purcjhase, purcuhase, purchuase, purcyhase, purchyase, purchazse, purchwase, purchawse, purchqase, purchaqse, purchasze, purchaxse, purchasxe, purchadse, purchaswe, purchasew, purchases, purchased, purchaser, purchas4e, purchas3e, purchase3, uprchase, purrchase, purcchase, xurchase, turchase, rurchase, qurchase, p5rchase, pqrchase, pwrchase, ptrchase, pu2chase, pubchase, puzchase, puvchase, pupchase, purkhase, purghase, purahase, purbhase, purcxase, purclase, purciase, purchcse, purcha3e, purchaqe, purchasu, purchasm, purchasa, purchasg, pu rchase, pur chase, purc hase, purch ase, purcha se, purchas e.
Definition of purchase:
- The word " purchase" is used in law in contradistinction to " descent," and means any other mode of acquiring real property than by the common course of in- heritance. But it is also much used in its more restricted vernacular sense, ( that of buying for a sum of money,) especially in modern law literature; and this is universally its application to the case of chattels. See Stamm v. Bostwick, 122 N. T. 48, 25 N. E. 233, 9 L. R. A. 597; Hall v. Hall, 81 N. Y. 134; Berger v. United States Steel Corp.. 03 N. J. Eq. 809, 53 Atl. 08; Falley v. Gribling, 128 Ind. 110, 20 N. E. 794; Chambers v. St. Louis, 29 Mo. 574.
- To get by paying money or its equivalent; acquire; buy.
- To buy.
- To chase or seek for: to acquire: to obtain by paying: to obtain by labor, danger, etc.:( law) to sue out or procure.
- To obtain by paying; buy.
- To pursue and obtain; to acquire by seeking; to gain, obtain, or acquire.
- To obtain by paying money or its equivalent; to buy for a price; as, to purchase land, or a house.
- To obtain by any outlay, as of labor, danger, or sacrifice, etc.; as, to purchase favor with flattery.
- To expiate by a fine or forfeit.
- To acquire by any means except descent or inheritance.
- To buy for a price.
- To apply to ( anything) a device for obtaining a mechanical advantage; to get a purchase upon, or apply a purchase to; as, to purchase a cannon.
- To put forth effort to obtain anything; to strive; to exert one's self.
- To acquire wealth or property.
- The act of seeking, getting, or obtaining anything.
- The act of seeking and acquiring property.
- The acquisition of title to, or properly in, anything for a price; buying for money or its equivalent.
- That which is obtained, got, or acquired, in any manner, honestly or dishonestly; property; possession; acquisition.
- That which is obtained for a price in money or its equivalent.
- Any mechanical hold, or advantage, applied to the raising or removing of heavy bodies, as by a lever, a tackle, capstan, and the like; also, the apparatus, tackle, or device by which the advantage is gained.
- Acquisition of lands or tenements by other means than descent or inheritance, namely, by one's own act or agreement.
- To acquire by any means; to buy; to obtain by paying an equivalent; to obtain by expense of labour, danger, or other sacrifice; to raise by a purchase.
- To buy; to obtain in exchange for money; to obtain at the expense of labour, skill, & c.; to gain advantage or power by mechanical means.
- a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage; " he could get no purchase on the situation"
- something acquired by purchase
- The act of buying; thing bought; a mechanical hold or advantage in raising heavy bodies; as, to get a purchase on a thing to be lifted or carried.
- Act of purchasing: that which is purchased: any mechanical power or advantage in raising or moving bodies.
- The act of purchasing; acquisition by purchasing; that which is purchased; any mechanical power or advantage in raising or moving heavy bodies.
- Anything acquired by paying a price in money; anything obtained by labour or danger, & c.; any mechanical power or advantage applied to the raising or removing of heavy bodies.
- The act of purchasing, or that which is purchased.
- An advantage, as of leverage, for moving heavy bodies or the like.