Common misspellings for real:
rtell, realx, reallye, reliy, feale, rarly, reallyl, rurual, rurel, sieral, roal, realyly, realze, barral, reil, reailze, rollo, yearl, reacall, rechel, wreasle, reguarl, fearl, ceal, rebly, redel, rela, riual, realls, relly, riral, cearal, creal, ralgh, remail, rreally, resil, reult, realor, rolll, repla, treel, revol, reule, treuly, realzie, brealy, retel, reilm, rifal, aireal, realto, realliy, reable, reat, crewl, roayal, roual, realif, readdly, realler, deal, bareal, revail, reble, creul, reular, resul, ral, rvial, wlal, noreal, reaer, feal, really6, relam, reaio, realey, jeol, realys, realli, ratail, raley, reily, yeall, eraly, jurial, reball, realluy, wreally, rebal, reallt, rulle, refil, reagy, revial, reetail, reliaf, resael, real, realyy, soureal, areall, trualy, proaly, regu, reliae, treail, reilf, reatil, refail, releaf, repal, reaseal, realloy, meral, reahc, sereal, realyze, rearely, reveail, gneeral, rellay, areial, repil, ieal, reaqlly, reacll, verall, rretail, relze, reelley, realy, realeaf, realky, rual, reodel, raerly, reall, rughly, sireal, reaely, relie, rmail, reallym, arieal, retalor, cearl, rasul, brual, rella, ruital, rreal, regual, diereal, realur, rhealm, reaaly, trael, readaly, reasle, realte, greul, greel, realir, rurla, neral, realed, reavel, realse, reahel, realiy, reagl, rchel, keal, reheal, rearly, trell, reaslie, greal, realiza, drewl, readliy, retal, reallyg, raeally, reair, reeally, grealy, reale, peral, relliy, realle, reay, rapheal, relef, recial, reuler, deral, reayy, veral, readyly, perelli, reallay, reanal, reatail, drual, realph, reary, realiry, retual, cerael, releae, repyl, reakly, rean, reaalyy, radal, rea, irael, rutial, reaply, sirial, relat, fareal, recal, ruaul, roural, renl, areail, reahb, threal, sreal, roayl, nearyl, regi, regail, realld, rilal, reiable, rael, reails, creol, ruarl, rulal, ceral, renail, trral, keral, realley, leal, retial, reah, ruial, rasial, eral, cireal, reoliz, realk, read, resol, reely, readly, reallly, iraeli, ruedly, yealy, relhm, gereal, roald, aereal, readl, reear, refl, reelly, relec, reneal, realiz, ruraul, reavely, yeal, rewlly, rteally, ereal, ceareal, rebl, ronal, beareal, moreal, reaal, relley, reroll, trieal, parral, racaly, racehl, beal, reluk, realllllly, raab, rowly, rehlm, realo, raelly, frial, realyl, rafal, rurul, relac, freal, realllly, reagular, ralih, yrear, troal, reallya, arealy, rohlff, feail, realt, srael, replu, rel, breal, reglur, ruartl, reaf, refual, revil, reals, rsale, reapeal, ruule, beraly, roghly, repaly, reatly, raely, realief, retale, realam, reallyn, grearly, brial, rehaul, realors, reill, ureal, realis, reole, reas, revaule, relaly, royle, raffal, reaslly, reanl, rell, realef, rualty, gneral, reallu, reaklly, reallky, crueal, reold, werel, retael, rtail, reakl, reeal, reaload, reival, rafeal, vreally, reinal, recale, youremail, realeas, reaally, rweally, cereial, relaz, resal, reatal, preal, realier, realdy, rialia, repli, realigh, reallyu, purell, rearlly, reional, realiez, raelty, bureal, raraly, reac, erarly, raligh, realhm, ralegh, reali, orial, neal, crual, nreally, eal, reliale, ireal, reral, rralp, freel, romell, rearley, rewal, cearel, erll, rellic, relye, cerreal, rrally, sureal, rrual, reval, raial, nerual, reerral, repl, realice, reww, parael, relai, reatlor, remoal, relog, rcall, reasl, oreal, reallyh, reaql, crealy, realizw, reallyy, realish, reazlie, wual, retly, realit, reluf, rertail, realie, geral, airreal, reault, mureal, readely, redaly, tirual, rellie, renual, reycle, mroal, rrealy, relme, reart, releal, renil, roesl, reaily, treal, rellly, rital, rasal, reallz, heral, narual, perral, barealy, reatial, reaaallly, geeral, rewly, read180, raler, ralliy, ddeal, fieal, rhyl, rular, relia, reglue, reak, forreal, realme, reacy, reald, reail, revael, reales, renial, raily, relaf, releam, roral, ralie, craal, yrelk, frell, geal, gnereal, koreal, mirela, pearal, perall, qurral, racell, reailly, raoul, really, rejal, rral, rwal, dreally, reallh, reealy, vrealy, reuild, reagle, reab, rexal, realic, remb, reoaur, rediual, retil, reeval, reezaa, reial, rooll, roayle, rouhly, ruale, seral, ralia, raalia, raeal, reola, raeola, rroyo willow, raroyo willow, rulo, raulo, raal, railee, rali, rally, rallyhoo, rarely, rarilla, rarrel, rawl, ray willow, re well, reer hall, relau, relay, relle, rellow, relow, reryl, rewail, rialy, riaural, 5eal, 4eal, rsal, r4al, r3al, rezl, resl, rewl, reql, reao, rfeal, rteal, 5real, r5eal, 4real, r4eal, rweal, rseal, re4al, r3eal, re3al, rezal, reazl, reawl, reqal, reapl, realp, reaol, 2eal, zeal, veal, rmal, recl, r eal, re al, rea l.
Definition of real:
- In common law. Relating to land, as distinguished from personal property. This term is applied to lands, tenements, and hereditaments. In the civil law. Relating to a thing, ( whether movable or Immovable,) as distin- guished from a person.
- an old small silver Spanish coin
- any rational or irrational number
- A small Spanish silver coin; also, a denomination of money of account, formerly the unit of the Spanish monetary system.
- A realist.
- A Spanish and Mexican silver coin, worth about 12½ c.
- A Spanish coin worth about 2 1/ 2d.
- A Sp. coin of small value, from about 3d. to 6d. sterling; spelt also rial.
- being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; " her actual motive"; " a literal solitude like a desert"- G. K. Chesterton; " a genuine dilemma"
- ( economics) being value measured in terms of purchasing power; " real prices"; " real income"; " real wages"
- founded on practical matters; " a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time"
- not to be taken lightly; " statistics demonstrate that poverty and unemployment are very real problems"; " to the man sleeping regularly in doorways homelessness is real"
- no less than what is stated; worthy of the name; " the real reason"; " real war"; " a real friend"; " a real woman"; " meat and potatoes-- I call that a real meal"; " it's time he had a real job"; " it's no penny- ante job-- he's making real money"
- being value measured in terms of purchasing power; " real prices"; " real income"; " real wages"
- ( of property) fixed or immovable; " real property consists of land and buildings; real estate"
- Royal; regal; kingly.
- Actually being or existing; not fictitious or imaginary; as, a description of real life.
- True; genuine; not artificial, counterfeit, or factitious; often opposed to ostensible; as, the real reason; real Madeira wine; real ginger.
- Relating to things, not to persons.
- Having an assignable arithmetical or numerical value or meaning; not imaginary.
- Pertaining to things fixed, permanent, or immovable, as to lands and tenements; as, real property, in distinction from personal or movable property.
- Not imaginary; genuine; true; pertaining to things fixed, as lands or tenements; of property, opposite to personal; as, real estate.
- Actual, not imaginary or merely apparent.
- Actually existing: not counterfeit or assumed: true: genuine: ( law) pertaining to things fixed, as lands or houses.
- Actually existing; genuine; true; consisting of lands or houses, as an estate.
- Relating to or consisting of lands, or lands and buildings.
- Actually being or existing; net fictitious; true; genuine; authentic; not affected; not personal; pertaining to things fixed, permanent, or immovable, as to lands and tenements. Real action, an action which concerns real property. Real estate, landed property. Real presence, in the Romish and other churches, the presence really and substantially, in the bread and wine of the Eucharist, of the body and blood, soul and divinity of Christ.
- Not fictitious or imaginary; true; genuine; permanent or immovable, as real estate- that is, lands and tenements.