Common misspellings for regulate:
regulater, regualtor, regulkar, regluary, regualry, regula, regulally, requlated, reguated, regularl, regurad, resulat, reult, regate, regulart, regulas, regualr, regualar, regiular, realate, revaulate, racculgia, reagually, regulair, neglate, regulaer, regulard, reqular, regualer, recalulate, relult, corellate, regualted, regulary, regualor, regualary, revelate, regulaters, reguler, requeat, regata, reguglary, rkarvelyte, resuklt, reliate, reagulary, regaulary, regualte, rgeular, regualaly, reguralr, reavlueate, regulaar, regulaton, reclut, regulr, iregulaty, reglular, rgular, regulaery, reescalate, rezult, regualarity, regurlar, regulalr, regularr, regulatrly, regually, reguster, regluar, regtular, renualt, regurlaly, regurgiate, rergular, regularted, recnlty, regularley, regualtes, rugrat, regulted, cerculate, seculate, regullar, perkulate, regulare, recults, recult, regukate, ragular, reagular, reugular, regularoty, regulatry, reuglar, regurlay, reglated, reguate, ariculate, resualt, regulatr, realallity, replate, redult, reagualry, regulaur, regulat, cirrculate, regullary, revauluate, regulateing, rwsuklt, regualate, regulte, regulatroy, reggata, regularlt, regrate, regulatet, regualerly, regiater, regultated, reglazed, recnlety, requalify, regerate, reguilar, redultty, recalcuate, rellate, regidter, regulatin, reguralry, regulay, requlary, recaculate, regularely, regurlary, regualeted, regualur, regultes, reguluar, regulae, regulaly, reglue, reglulate, regullated, regaular, regulataion, reglator, regularty, ragulary, regalate, regulize, reagualted, requlator, regulaorty, regelated, eegulate, degulate, fegulate, tegulate, 5egulate, 4egulate, rwgulate, rsgulate, rdgulate, rrgulate, r4gulate, r3gulate, refulate, revulate, rebulate, rehulate, reyulate, retulate, regylate, reghlate, regjlate, regilate, reg8late, reg7late, regupate, reguoate, regulzte, regulste, regulwte, regulqte, regulafe, regulage, regulaye, regula6e, regula5e, regulatw, regulats, regulatd, regulat4, regulat3, reegulate, rdegulate, fregulate, rfegulate, tregulate, rtegulate, 5regulate, r5egulate, 4regulate, r4egulate, rwegulate, rewgulate, rsegulate, resgulate, redgulate, rregulate, rergulate, re4gulate, r3egulate, re3gulate, refgulate, regfulate, revgulate, regvulate, rebgulate, regbulate, rehgulate, reghulate, reygulate, regyulate, retgulate, regtulate, reguylate, reguhlate, regjulate, regujlate, regiulate, reguilate, reg8ulate, regu8late, reg7ulate, regu7late, reguklate, regulkate, reguplate, regulpate, reguolate, reguloate, regulzate, regulazte, regulsate, regulaste, regulwate, regulawte, regulqate, regulaqte, regularte, regulatre, regulafte, regulatfe, regulagte, regulatge, regulayte, regulatye, regula6te, regulat6e, regula5te, regulat5e, regulatwe, regulatew, regulatse, regulates, regulatde, regulated, regulat4e, regulate4, regulat3e, regulate3, egulate, rgulate, reulate, ergulate, rgeulate, reuglate, regluate, regultae, regulaet, reggulate, reguulate, regullate, regulaate, regulatte, regulatee, 2egulate, regulate, begulate, zegulate, vegulate, segulate, rugulate, rmgulate, ragulate, rggulate, rewulate, reoulate, reeulate, reg5late, regelate, regqlate, regwlate, regtlate, regudate, reguhate, regunate, regumate, regulite, regulete, regulcte, regula4e, regulade, regulape, regulave, regulaue, regulatu, regulatm, regulata, regulatg, reguleight, r egulate, re gulate, reg ulate, regu late, regul ate, regula te, regulat e.
Definition of regulate:
- To adjust by rule, method, or established mode; to direct by rule or restriction; to subject to governing principles or laws.
- To put in good order; as, to regulate the disordered state of a nation or its finances.
- To adjust, or maintain, with respect to a desired rate, degree, or condition; as, to regulate the temperature of a room, the pressure of steam, the speed of a machine, etc.
- To put or keep in proper order; adapt to, or govern by, rule, method, or certain standard laws; as, to regulate one's conduct.
- To make regular: to adjust by rule: to subject to rules or restrictions: to put in good order.
- To adjust by rule; put in order.
- To order or govern by rule; put or keep in order; adjust according to a standard.
- fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of; " regulate the temperature"; " modulate the pitch"
- To adjust by rule; to subject to rule; to put in order.