Common misspellings for religious:
reliegous, relgiious, religeions, religouse, religieous, religioun, religiosly, relegious, relious, religons, relogouse, regilious, rigious, reliogions, religuos, nonreligous, reiliougs, religuius, religiosn, religioius, religuous, regligous, riligous, relegions, relisous, delighous, delicuous, religeouse, religes, religoins, religouis, religius, religues, religeos, irreligous, reliogous, religios, regiligious, relligous, treligios, religiosu, religuious, releigious, rligion, relogiuse, reilgious, religoious, religieuse, religiousviews, religiousely, religiouns, delicoius, rieligeos, relgiouse, religously, eligious, redicuous, religioins, religio, relgous, relifious, religiious, relbious, relijions, relegiously, releigions, religeous, regious, rilligius, relgiously, religiuon, religois, religians, reilgion, religioious, religis, religins, religeously, religus, religian, religiour, rligious, religulous, religiuos, religiouse, righious, religiuse, realigous, relegous, religeios, riligious, relisgious, religos, reigios, relidious, religiuous, regilous, religiius, religieuos, religolus, relagious, religiouslly, releigeon, relogious, relegiuos, releigios, reglious, reliogious, relighous, religionous, rigigous, religoius, religiouos, realigious, religiou, rollecouser, religiohn, rleigion, religoulsy, regligious, religouns, religiousity, reliegeon, religiois, relgious, religiuosly, religioin, religuose, relijus, religiions, relgions, religish, religinos, religous, religeons, irrelegious, religiongs, rilligons, riligions, relligius, reliogus, rilogons, religousity, religionious, religeious, malicoius, reliigous, religuse, religlous, religuish, religiouly, religeus, reigious, religies, religioon, reliqious, relligious, reliegious, relogiouse, religiom, relegiouse, reeligous, religiouis, religoun, deligious, deliucous, religiona, religuis, relijion, reiligous, religiose, reliougous, relisighous, eeligious, feligious, teligious, 5eligious, 4eligious, rwligious, rsligious, rdligious, rrligious, r4ligious, r3ligious, rekigious, repigious, reoigious, relugious, reljgious, relkgious, rel9gious, rel8gious, relivious, relibious, relihious, reliyious, relitious, religjous, religkous, religoous, relig9ous, relig8ous, religikus, religilus, religipus, religi0us, religi9us, religioys, religiohs, religiojs, religio8s, religio7s, religioua, religiouz, religioux, religioud, religioue, religiouw, ereligious, reeligious, dreligious, rdeligious, freligious, rfeligious, treligious, rteligious, 5religious, r5eligious, 4religious, r4eligious, rweligious, rewligious, rseligious, resligious, redligious, rerligious, re4ligious, r3eligious, re3ligious, rekligious, relkigious, repligious, relpigious, reoligious, reloigious, reluigious, reliugious, reljigious, relijgious, relikgious, rel9igious, reli9gious, rel8igious, reli8gious, relifgious, religfious, relivgious, religvious, relibgious, religbious, relihgious, relighious, reliygious, religyious, relitgious, religtious, religjious, religijous, religkious, religikous, religioous, relig9ious, religi9ous, relig8ious, religi8ous, religiokus, religilous, religiolus, religipous, religiopus, religi0ous, religio0us, religio9us, religioyus, religiouys, religiohus, religiouhs, religiojus, religioujs, religio8us, religiou8s, religio7us, religiou7s, religiouas, religiousa, religiouzs, religiousz, religiouxs, religiousx, religiouds, religiousd, religioues, religiouws, religiousw, reliious, erligious, rleigious, reliigious, religgious, religiouus, religiouss, 2eligious, religious, beligious, zeligious, veligious, peligious, seligious, ruligious, rmligious, raligious, rgligious, redigious, rehigious, renigious, remigious, relygious, relmgious, relhgious, reliwious, relioious, relieious, religyous, religaous, religmous, religigus, religimus, religinus, religio5s, religioes, religioqs, religiows, religiots, religiou3, religiouc, religiouq, relayegayeous, releyegeyeous, r eligious, re ligious, rel igious, reli gious, relig ious, religi ous, religio us, religiou s.
Definition of religious:
- A person bound by monastic vows, or sequestered from secular concern, and devoted to a life of piety and religion; a monk or friar; a nun.
- A person bound by monastic vows.
- having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity; " a religious man"; " religious attitude"
- concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church; " religious texts"; " monks of a religious order"; " lords temporal and spiritual"; " spiritual leaders"; " spiritual songs"
- extremely scrupulous and conscientious; " religious in observing the rules of health"
- concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church; " religious texts"; " a nenber if a religious order"; " lords temporal and spiritual"; " spiritual leaders"; " spiritual songs"
- Of or pertaining to religion; concerned with religion; teaching, or setting forth, religion; set apart to religion; as, a religious society; a religious sect; a religious place; religious subjects, books, teachers, houses, wars.
- Possessing, or conforming to, religion; pious; godly; as, a religious man, life, behavior, etc.
- Scrupulously faithful or exact; strict.
- Belonging to a religious order; bound by vows.
- Feeling, and living in accordance with, a belief in a divine power to whom honor and obedience are due; striving to attain the life of God; pertaining to, or set apart for, religion; bound by monastic vows.
- Pertaining to religion: concerned with or set apart to religion: pious: godly: in R. Cath. Church, bound to a monastic life: strict.
- Pertaining to religion; pious; sacred.
- Pertaining to or controlled by religion; devout; faithful; conscientious; pious.
- Pertaining or relating to religion; pious; godly; devoted to the practice of religion; teaching religion; set apart for religious purposes; scrupulously exact; bound by monastic vows.
- Of or relating to religion; loving and obeying God; pious; devout; teaching religion.