Common misspellings for resin:
reaising, resighned, resaon, resueing, recivne, rsik, resquing, reasoing, rmeain, resient, resit, usein, pressign, quesiion, direcion, rason, recip, resion, reson, reuin, reeson, refin, raisen, russirn, resis, versoion, reasoni, resoinse, orsine, resinged, resnum, crusin, resil, risin, readin, mesing, sessin, respo, reuoin, rusisan, resuit, reastion, desiny, dressign, rezize, arsin, resons, areson, cerian, refun, rmeian, rison, pereson, reazon, rascim, resonly, resing, husein, rasin, cerosine, reasuing, resenly, resation, risiing, remein, seasin, reasling, reeason, presing, reassgin, ressin, recind, neson, resscid, rosing, resivoir, resoson, persin, resan, recesion, reuoine, reuing, resivior, dresing, reasing, seson, crusine, reisling, recen, retn, reasdon, resune, keresone, rissen, reighn, resiviour, prerson, resivor, riseing, redsign, reyan, cerain, revsing, resum, reasopn, reasonin, reisn, rsync, resson, preson, reunin, resqu, resoun, sericin, risig, reuion, racein, nursin, respawn, reain, secin, erson, jerrerson, reaxing, reoasing, resido, reison, receny, resun, resive, reasins, resuing, resync, reaspn, cesing, sesing, lisin, thisin, cruzin, rusing, rusian, resoan, fresing, resaion, resunme, resience, rasing, riscing, versin, resnt, recienve, restain, bersen, reaing, wasin, russan, reasaon, recetn, reanson, reasen, recing, retin, respon, reasoon, resong, erosan, renain, rsien, pressin, remina, reuniun, russain, reisk, reaston, reassigin, reassgn, revisin, prescion, raseing, desin, risien, recseion, reniun, risne, resond, uesing, resvior, risng, riesing, riisng, remin, jeson, presine, roshan, ersoion, erosen, resighn, resvoir, craecion, rewson, ression, raisng, reasona, cruisin, dressin, resub, redesing, useing, remaisn, reacing, resiency, redisgn, resivoiur, rushin, rweason, reacion, ressimie, reciing, risan, horisin, russing, dersign, reversin, resonce, reosing, desien, russen, raisn, rreason, seesin, erosin, desgn, retian, refain, deisn, recivng, revine, reubin, reasomn, resine, resence, rushian, rusain, resiit, resding, resined, resivour, rissing, lessin, deseion, kerosen, recesiion, desihn, resesion, russion, restin, revinu, rizen, restign, reseaon, reion, recenly, presen, residen, teasin, jusin, resintial, reasign, remian, relyson, recibo, errocion, remeain, reutn, rhein, redisign, renize, russin, prisin, crossin, relsiing, refsuing, regin, receinvg, raisan, rescu, esing, resturn, resecion, treesin, reuseing, resetion, reasion, raisedin, rezon, raeson, refusinf, beson, oreson, rosseny, remine, reaciton, resnd, recene, ressing, paresan, receing, sesign, reasoin, daesun, repsone, graysin, resosn, reising, resen, rieghn, remiain, resont, gesin, reasonn, rasieng, rececion, jewsin, reasning, resipe, reasono, roisin, nrusing, resssion, esign, resettin, rossing, readson, ruein, russwan, nuresing, resigne, sreeni, resone, rolesin, recephin, resme, thesign, reasn, resetn, rasion, reasson, respona, reoson, treson, ressicion, resant, hisin, resind, reamisn, reseon, reunian, recint, racin, areason, reassing, rewin, corecion, resime, relion, rassiya, freezin, reasunty, recinde, rusiian, resisn, recsiion, resonal, versoin, retein, reaason, reaccion, reaosn, revuison, dreesing, guessin, rescing, desiion, reist, freson, resison, resi, posein, reassion, rasim, reains, resens, rossina, reacyion, rescin, rsing, russien, reason1, rerason, russina, gesing, misin, messin, goesin, dirrecion, reaseon, roasing, lesin, relesing, reasin, recinize, realsing, realson, reissu, resmay, lseion, resean, brsin, cresing, desinn, ryerson, hessain, kerosine, keysaian, leasin, pesin, presin, rasiin, reasan, reckin, refsing, rejion, rescine, resint, resivouir, resgin, resgned, resihgned, resinate, resire, resimae, seisin, reuien, rosen, rsiing, rsince, treasin, eesin, fesin, tesin, 5esin, 4esin, rwsin, rssin, rdsin, rrsin, r4sin, r3sin, rezin, rexin, resjn, reskn, res9n, res8n, resib, resim, resij, resih, reesin, dresin, rdesin, fresin, rfesin, tresin, rtesin, 5resin, r5esin, 4resin, r4esin, rwesin, rewsin, rsesin, rresin, rersin, re4sin, r3esin, re3sin, resain, rezsin, reszin, rexsin, resxin, resdin, resein, reswin, resuin, resiun, resjin, resijn, resikn, resoin, res9in, resi9n, res8in, resi8n, resinb, resimn, resinm, resinj, resinh, ersin, resni, resiin, resinn, 2esin, zesin, vesin, sesin, rusin, rmsin, rgsin, recin, reqin, resyn, resmn, resio, resayen, reseyen, r esin, re sin, res in, resi n.
Definition of resin:
- any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
- Any one of a class of yellowish brown solid inflammable substances, of vegetable origin, which are nonconductors of electricity, have a vitreous fracture, and are soluble in ether, alcohol, and essential oils, but not in water; specif., pine resin ( see Rosin).
- Any of various oily, gummy substances obtained from certain trees, and dissolving in alcohol but not in water.
- 1. An amorphous brittle substance consisting of the hardened secretion of a number of plants, probably derived from a volatile oil and similar to a stearoptene. 2. Rosin, the special resin of the pharmacopeia, resina. 3. A precipitate formed by the addition of water to certain tinctures.
- A semi- solid oil.
- An inflammable substance, which exudes from trees.
- Inflammable substance produced by the pine, & c.
- A gummy substance that exudes from plants.
- A solid inflammable substance, obtained from trees either by exudation or extraction. Mineral resin, a resin from minerals, as asphalt. Resin- extractive, extractive matter in which resin predominates. See Rosin.
- A substance which exudes from many trees, especially from firs and pines, usually of a yellowish or amber colour, and more or less transparent; the commonest resin, forming the remains of the still after distilling turpentine, is usually called rosin; volatile oil rendered concrete by the oxygen of the atmosphere.