Common misspellings for resist:
persisit, reseipt, prosist, resient, resit, rwist, rsist, resrot, cirucit, resis, eisiest, terrorsist, reslity, resumit, descist, seista, rasicst, risist, resiefd, rezist, rusisan, recesnt, resuit, racsist, hesisate, rezize, rascist, nessisity, visist, reslut, puresest, reisit, hesiste, reaslised, resbite, resits, requst, terrosist, respsect, realsised, resct, resiat, resoson, resistace, recict, restst, respacet, dresesd, regist, raicest, resiste, racesit, physist, wasist, resistate, ecist, reqesut, rasis, physcist, reqest, resuslt, reciet, resrt, requist, rasict, reinsate, rossis's, resulst, rscist, resido, reciect, reqoust, resinstall, precist, roilst, regoist, sersiety, resst, respsct, reghsot, resisteth, rascit, reosrt, easeist, narssiacist, resfused, respit, resorst, nessisty, resiced, reviist, rasism, resesrach, ressult, reulst, narssisit, lyrisist, ezist, rasicim, resukt, reistor, revist, reseit, easieist, reciot, restso, perssist, respest, resight, receism, resurt, ressist, procist, resset, easisit, easiset, terriosist, narrcisit, reqaust, restist, recit, registy, resiult, reinst, discist, disist, rasisum, respesent, trsust, resusts, resguisture, respcet, racisist, recest, aasist, resgistry, presist, resiit, desisit, nesasity, ressort, isist, reacist, crazist, resubit, regest, restsart, resisst, resquest, rasist, resesed, reusult, recist, rezised, busist, registe, resisotr, reqst, crisist, ressit, reqisite, revisti, forsesight, resorrt, restast, necisity, reesult, resesrch, resuilt, resused, reisisted, esist, receiot, resest, resisent, wiseist, ssist, resisit, reqiest, resigter, racisit, rareist, reuqst, rerst, receitt, resosn, taosist, reest, easieast, fasist, physisit, racsit, recits, risis, percist, vsist, resposity, revisist, resisant, reassiss, reisist, redust, esiest, ressicion, resgister, rersult, resant, recis, reinste, rseult, resurcis, resuest, recint, rasists, respesct, resumitt, resett, resisn, pesist, repsite, reassest, reslt, resept, perisist, raicist, rasest, dessist, rasised, reist, resison, restest, hesistae, reaslistic, nesesity, refusesto, resoirt, registir, resised, easist, rlist, physiist, rassism, recism, raist, reaisd, relist, reasonst, rececipt, resint, resistan, resinate, revsit, racade, 5esist, 4esist, rwsist, rssist, rdsist, rrsist, r4sist, r3sist, redist, reeist, rewist, resust, resjst, reskst, resost, res9st, res8st, resizt, resixt, resiet, resiwt, resisr, resisf, resisg, resisy, resis6, resis5, eresist, reesist, fresist, rfesist, tresist, rtesist, 5resist, r5esist, 4resist, r4esist, rwesist, rewsist, rsesist, redsist, rresist, re4sist, r3esist, re3sist, reasist, resaist, rezsist, reszist, rexsist, resxist, resdist, reseist, reswist, resuist, resiust, resjist, resijst, reskist, resikst, resoist, resiost, res9ist, resi9st, res8ist, resi8st, resiast, resisat, resizst, resiszt, resixst, resisxt, residst, resisdt, resiest, resiset, resiwst, resiswt, resisrt, resistr, resisft, resistf, resisgt, resistg, resisyt, resisty, resis6t, resist6, resis5t, resist5, rseist, reisst, resiist, resistt, 2esist, besist, zesist, vesist, rusist, rmsist, rgsist, re3ist, reqist, rerist, resyst, resmst, reshst, resi3t, resiqt, resis4, resisd, resisp, resisv, resisu, resayest, reseyest, r esist, re sist, res ist, resi st, resis t.
Definition of resist:
- To oppose or obstruct; withstand.
- To stand against; to withstand; to obstruct.
- To strive against; to endeavor to counteract, defeat, or frustrate; to act in opposition to; to oppose.
- To counteract, as a force, by inertia or reaction.
- To be distasteful to.
- To oppose; try to conquer or ward off.
- To strive against: to oppose.
- To oppose; with stand.
- To make opposition.
- To offer opposition; refuse to obey or agree.
- elude, esp. in a baffling way; " This behavior defies explanation"
- elude, especially in a baffling way; " This behavior defies explanation"
- resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ; " His body rejected the liver of the donor"
- A substance used to prevent a color or mordant from fixing on those parts to which it has been applied, either by acting machanically in preventing the color, etc., from reaching the cloth, or chemically in changing the color so as to render it incapable of fixing itself in the fibers.. The pastes prepared for this purpose are called resist pastes.
- To withstand; to act in opposition to; to strive against; to baflle.
- To act in opposition to; to strive or act against; to withstand; to make opposition.
- Something that resists or prevents a certain action;
- A substance applied to a surface, as of metal, to prevent the action on it of acid or other chemical agent.
- A substance to preserve the parts white in calico- printing.
- A sort of paste or mixture to preserve portions of white colour in print- dyeing.