Common misspellings for result:
ruslt, resummit, ressults, roulty, assult, resault, receenlty, roosavelt, resrot, reslity, resumit, roosivelt, resulat, resil, reult, rocksalt, resluted, resourt, resuit, russull, ourselt, recenelty, resplit, relsult, resuslts, resuletd, resul, resquet, reslut, renalt, resultts, seriouslt, wreslt, asult, resulte, rebilt, reseald, roosvelt, reallt, resct, resulty, traslate, rosavelt, resullted, resilts, lawsult, resulta, reasults, relult, recenrlty, resuled, resalt, resluts, resultd, mearsualt, reslults, esult, rsults, resuslt, reasult, rebuelt, recenlty, ruslet, rooosevelt, resrt, resutl, rasict, resuliting, resualted, ruslte, resulst, roosevlet, resuklt, resuls, resulots, resulkt, rasul, resultking, resultat, rosebelt, resilant, reslult, asoult, resolutly, aresult, resdual, revolut, reanult, herselt, meuarsault, restauat, resule, reclut, reosrt, resullts, resoltuon, resulf, rebult, respit, resultis, resultign, rault, rezults, rebuld, reselt, rezult, lresult, ressult, rosevelt, resouvled, reulst, wreslte, resuulted, resultin, resullt, resukt, resultet, resultss, resuly, correcylt, renualt, presold, reanault, resol, reubilt, resurt, resuluts, receltly, resultt, receilpt, resumate, reslulted, resoltuion, reuslts, resultsed, resuults, reasulted, resualts, resiult, rooseevelt, razercut, cosult, gesalt, resultig, asualt, recult, resiit, restult, resiltes, rseults, realt, resulds, roosefelt, roosevlt, resubit, meursalt, resultsto, assult1, reusult, reuslt, resualt, roossevelt, roleout, resaults, redult, resultingin, resedule, regulat, resoluton, resorrt, rusultes, rwsuklt, reesult, reslly, resuilt, regulte, replt, rebulit, curasalt, resoult, reseult, resal, resoulted, recenlt, refusalto, prezalta, correcelty, recenlyt, reasled, rersults, assulat, resultsare, revult, resultinf, isult, redultty, rtesults, restly, yourselt, rusult, resalts, resulitn, breacelet, resulti, resylts, wreslter, mersault, resolts, resulve, rersult, resant, rseult, resolt, resuest, resultof, resultas, resumitt, resett, resuld, rusults, reasunty, reault, reslt, rssults, seasalt, resept, reseults, reslulting, roesl, resulotin, rsult, assult2, rresults, resultus, resulut, resulkted, resuolt, desolt, resultes, resaulted, recenylt, resultied, reslts, rossevelt, resulets, recelty, resuilts, tresult, seriouslty, rescedule, resoults, rebiult, resulitng, resut, resulys, reuild, resetly, resolutio, resoltt, resoul, resuult, resulsted, resultng, reesults, relsults, resualtes, reusults, revault, ruleout, russul, sireuslyi, traslator, eesult, desult, fesult, tesult, 5esult, 4esult, rwsult, rssult, rdsult, rrsult, r4sult, r3sult, reeult, rewult, resylt, reshlt, resjlt, resilt, res8lt, res7lt, resupt, resuot, resulr, resulg, resul6, resul5, eresult, dresult, rdesult, fresult, rfesult, rtesult, 5result, r5esult, 4result, r4esult, rwesult, rewsult, rsesult, redsult, rresult, re4sult, r3esult, re3sult, rezsult, reszult, rexsult, resxult, resdult, reswult, resyult, resuylt, reshult, resuhlt, resjult, resujlt, res8ult, resu8lt, res7ult, resu7lt, resuplt, resulpt, resulot, resulrt, resultr, resulft, resultf, resulgt, resultg, resulyt, resul6t, result6, resul5t, result5, ersult, 2esult, result, besult, zesult, vesult, pesult, sesult, rmsult, rasult, rgsult, re3ult, reqult, rerult, res5lt, resqlt, reswlt, restlt, resudt, resuht, resumt, resul4, resulp, resulv, resulu, r esult, re sult, res ult, resu lt, resul t.
Definition of result:
- To come out, or have an issue; to terminate; to have consequences; -- followed by in; as, this measure will result in good or in evil.
- To follow as a consequence; to issue; to come to a determination.
- To leap back; to rebound.
- To proceed, spring, or rise, as a consequence, from facts, arguments, premises, combination of circumstances, consultation, thought, or endeavor.
- To come out, or have an issue; to terminate; to have consequences; - followed by in; as, this measure will result in good or in evil.
- To follow as a consequence or effect; as, much good will result from this law; be an outcome; end.
- To issue ( in): to follow as a consequence.
- To follow as a consequence.
- To be a result; follow; issue.
- result in; " The water left a mark on the silk dress"; " Her blood left a stain on the napkin"
- To follow or have origin, as a consequence, from facts, arguments, thought, & c.; to spring; to arise; to originate; to issue; to ensue.
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; " the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; " his decision had depressing consequences for business"; " he acted very wise after the event"
- the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
- A flying back; resilience.
- That which results; the conclusion or end to which any course or condition of things leads, or which is obtained by any process or operation; consequence or effect; as, the result of a course of action; the result of a mathematical operation.
- The decision or determination of a council or deliberative assembly; a resolve; a decree.
- Consequence: conclusion: decision.
- Consequence; effect.
- The outcome of an action; consequence; effect.
- Consequence; conclusion; effect; decision.
- That which proceeds from a given state of facts, & c.; consequence; inference; decision; issue.