Common misspellings for ripe:
rpe, tipp, tripy, ghrap, gripy, wrappe, rpize, eurape, rizer, wraper, hipe, erupoe, shrip, erope, rpior, kipp, ripes, prioe, repeair, rapre, eurupe, ripps, eirope, ohpe, tiype, rize, riple, ropen, dripp, hppe, rsoe, rapore, rippen, rippes, reipe, 000rpm, trype, repor, repb, rie, lipe, urope, rpice, ribe, riped, rype, tharipy, recipie, repet, rire, cripy, reice, wriye, cipy, repaie, ript, frape, rthe, eorope, rice, hipie, repir, reicepe, ripeed, reciepe, wripe, vipe, rige, recipi, riif, ruper, tipe, pirrip, reape, riyt, rescipe, reper, triep, tripo, reciep, reicpe, uppe, sipe, rapure, roupa, repeir, rapel, reeipt, wrire, ruped, rapeir, eurpe, resipe, perrpe, rplie, recpie, erupe, ureope, rupet, ahpe, raiper, yipe, rieke, eurepe, rcipe, repey, srape, ipe, ride, rithe, wrape, pirep, rine, repear, riim, rpcie, rippy, thrip, bripe, rpime, repe, rappo, orepear, repoe, ripi, ripp, rippa, rizo, roppe, rupaye, zipe, 5ipe, 4ipe, rjpe, rkpe, r9pe, r8pe, ri0e, ripw, rips, ripd, ripr, rip4, rip3, rdipe, rfipe, rtipe, 5ripe, r5ipe, 4ripe, r4ipe, ruipe, riupe, rjipe, rijpe, rkipe, rikpe, roipe, riope, r9ipe, ri9pe, r8ipe, ri8pe, ripoe, ri-pe, rip-e, ri0pe, rip0e, ripwe, ripew, ripse, ripde, ripre, rip4e, ripe4, rip3e, ripe3, irpe, rpie, rripe, riipe, ripee, 2ipe, rmpe, rhpe, riqe, ripu, ripm, ripg, rayepe, reyepe, r ipe.
Definition of ripe:
- Ready for reaping or gathering; having attained perfection; mature; -- said of fruits, seeds, etc.; as, ripe grain.
- Maturated or suppurated; ready to discharge; -- said of sores, tumors, etc.
- To ripen; to grow ripe.
- Advanced to the state of fitness for use; mellow; as, ripe cheese; ripe wine.
- Having attained its full development; mature; perfected; consummate.
- Ready for action or effect; prepared.
- Like ripened fruit in ruddiness and plumpness.
- Ready for reaping or gathering; having attained perfection; mature; - said of fruits, seeds, etc.; as, ripe grain.
- Maturated or suppurated; ready to discharge; - said of sores, tumors, etc.
- The bank of a river.
- fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used; " ripe peaches"; " full- bodies mature wines"
- most suitable or right for a particular purpose; " a good time to plant tomatoes"; " the right time to act"; " the time is ripe for great sociological changes"
- at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge; " a ripe mind"
- fully prepared or eager; " the colonists were ripe for revolution"
- Grown to maturity or perfection; ready for harvest; as, ripe grain or fruit; brought to a state most fit for use; mellow; matured; as, ripe wisdom; ready to act; prepared; as, ripe for mischief.
- Mature; fully developed.
- Ready for harvest: arrived at perfection: fit for use: developed to the utmost: finished: ready: resembling ripe fruit.
- Mature; fit for use; finished; ready.
- Fully matured and fit for food, as fruit; mature.
- Brought to perfection in growth; mature; fit for use; matured; finished; ready; prepared; fully qualified; resembling ripe fruit; suppurated.
- Brought to perfection or maturity; mature; mellow; fit for use; ready; prepared.
- Having seeds mature and ready for germination.
- [ Anglo-Saxon] Having seeds mature and ready for germination( bot.).