Common misspellings for risk:
rinsky, riscky, rsik, risqe, risk, rcok, raism, riskd, kisok, kiask, therisk, risj, rsquo, rist, 6yrsago, risjs, highrisk, rrise, lisk, rish, riskthat, riisk, erisk, riscae, riskof, risus, rsk, rsync, resqu, rustik, risig, fisk, risque, risqk, risor, rosco, nurisng, phisik, thisk, visuak, raisig, riski, riske, riks, rick, reisk, radihka, resukt, rurik, riskys, risng, riisng, lasik, rscf, risch, ruiss, raisng, disk, risl, rasckel, brisky, risan, riskjs, riscs, rasicm, lisig, cirka, rusky, rirst, riskay, risjy, retask, irsk, reisks, diisk, norsk, rylski, rosk, trask, rescu, tisk, risge, ridk, koisk, risc, hisk, ricsk, wisk, reserac, fiasko, racibg, fresk, riskes, risis, riskey, raisec, srick, wrisk, respek, riosk, rhink, ruissa, rieke, koisok, ris, risjk, resk, riwk, rasim, risck, riskm, rsiks, liske, riscks, risek, riskj, rask, trosky, isk, reissu, riak, rik, brisck, fisky, rescuw, rikki, ridsge, risik, ristk, rixk, rizo, raceae, raaceae, raceous, raaceous, rachis, raachis, raguaia, raaguaia, raguaya, raaguaya, raak, raas, rauca, raauca, raujia, raaujia, rawak, raawak, raxes, raaxes, raca, rchaeozoic, rachaeozoic, rchaic, rachaic, rchaise, rachaise, rchaize, rachaize, rcheozoic, 5isk, 4isk, rjsk, rksk, r9sk, r8sk, rizk, risi, rtisk, 5risk, r5isk, 4risk, r4isk, ruisk, riusk, rjisk, rijsk, rkisk, riksk, roisk, r9isk, ri9sk, r8isk, ri8sk, riask, risak, rizsk, riszk, rixsk, risxk, ridsk, risdk, riesk, riwsk, riswk, rismk, rislk, riskl, risok, risko, rissk, riskk, 2isk, zisk, visk, rysk, rmsk, rhsk, ri3k, riqk, rayesk, reyesk, r isk, ri sk, ris k.
Definition of risk:
- To expose to danger or peril; as, to risk one's life; to take the chances on; as, to risk a battle.
- To expose to hazard: to venture.
- To hazard; venture.
- To dare to undertake; venture.
- expose to a chance of loss or damage; " We risked losing a lot of money in this venture"; " Why risk your life?"
- To expose to the chance of injury or loss; to hazard; to peril.
- a source of danger; " drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
- the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- Hazard; danger; peril; exposure to loss, injury, or destruction.
- Hazard of loss; liabillity to loss in property.
- To expose to risk, hazard, or peril; to venture; as, to risk goods on board of a ship; to risk one's person in battle; to risk one's fame by a publication.
- To incur the risk or danger of; as, to risk a battle.
- Possibility of loss or injury; peril; danger.
- 1. In life insurance, the company's obligation assumed in the policy contract. 2. An insured person or an applicant for life insurance.
- Hazard: chance of loss or injury.
- Danger; hazard.
- A chance of harm or loss; hazard; danger.
- Exposure to injury; hazard; danger; the chances of loss.
- Exposure to injury or loss; danger; hazard.