Common misspellings for robe:
kobo, rebeca, rabie, robd, rabbie, robers, arabe, niarobi, robate, dobe, rome, doobee, crabe, ruber, trbie, tobe, reble, trobe, rebe, rootbeer, rugbe, loobie, rubeer, nobe, rmeber, jobe, robeto, mybe, narobi, obe, wroye, cribe, phobe, freebe, rabba, rabge, rainboe, rofo, probay, robie, bobe, rsoe, rbody, pribe, frebee, raibow, arribe, rebbeca, rygby, robbe, robery, troube, frieb, ribed, roberry, ribe, sorbe, hoobie, diobey, gobe, robim, hobie, throbb, harobor, robb, rabecca, riber, pheobe, roabs, ribeye, roze, wrore, rthe, roce, sribe, hobe, orbe, rabel, rubuke, roge, rebecc, grabe, probie, rable, kobe, rose, arobor, rowe, rone, rabbu, mobe, wroke, rugbey, royle, wobbe, rojo, robbie, rebuy, tobey, robuck, robi, rober, roben, rubed, aobu, rogh, roke, zobie, rouble, rebecaa, roybn, horrbie, rorce, rebbecca, roubd, roboic, yoebo, robo, rore, remobe, rubie, aobe, rebbeccaa, recober, you'be, reeber, rugbee, robet, rabii, warrobe, roby, roabes, rabet, sobe, rokie, derobe, morribe, derrbie, rubai, rbe, rebecca, mobey, rebeccaa, rebiew, roppe, royi, rubay, trube, warobe, robbin s, 5obe, 4obe, rkbe, rpbe, r0be, r9be, rohe, robw, robs, robr, rob4, rob3, reobe, rdobe, rfobe, rtobe, 5robe, r5obe, 4robe, r4obe, riobe, roibe, rkobe, rokbe, rlobe, rolbe, ropbe, r0obe, ro0be, r9obe, ro9be, rovbe, robve, ronbe, robne, rohbe, robhe, rogbe, robge, robwe, robew, robse, robde, robed, robre, rob4e, robe4, rob3e, robe3, rboe, roeb, roobe, robee, 2obe, zobe, vobe, rgbe, rmbe, rnbe, roje, robu, robm, roba, r obe, ro be, rob e.
Definition of robe:
- To put on a garment, especially a garment of state.
- To put a robe upon; clothe.
- An outer garment; a dress of a rich, flowing, and elegant style or make; hence, a dress of state, rank, office, or the like.
- A skin of an animal, especially, a skin of the bison, dressed with the fur on, and used as a wrap.
- To invest with a robe or robes; to dress; to array; as, fields robed with green.
- To dress, as with a robe to clothe.
- To dress in a robe; clothe.
- To put on a robe; to dress with a robe; to array.
- To put on a robe; to dress with magnificence or splendour; to array; to dress.
- outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- A rich, loose, outer garment; state dress; an elegant gown.
- A gown or outer garment: a dress of dignity or state: a rich dress.
- A gown or loose garment; dress of state.
- A long, loose, flowing garment; a lap covering for use in a carriage.
- A long loose outer garment, as a dress of state or dignity; an elegant dress.
- A long loose garment worn over the dress; a dress of dignity or state; an elegant dress.