Common misspellings for role:
pole, rtell, perole, rarly, brole, rurel, roulty, trile, rilize, reley, riole, rulez, rollo, crule, roilty, ole, relece, rle, ralgh, rollor, roolled, rome, rolll, ratle, rolos, wole, rooled, reule, narowly, troley, roleof, frale, troule, roual, rolly, trollie, reble, surele, roile, rukle, yollew, areolae, raley, rulle, lohle, proaly, reliae, rolloer, rols, hrllo, releaf, rolller, brule, cirele, relze, eroll, wroye, realeaf, rola, reodel, rughly, rofo, rilley, relie, drole, rosiley, rollar, rarley, rsoe, ralley, rulke, derule, truley, rurla, rollig, roslie, releef, cirle, wrold, rroller, durale, rchel, goole, loyle, rolfe, rollen, roylett, cole, reale, realle, rilfe, sroll, relef, reuler, woule, rolor, rolle, releif, rolse, releae, roler, roylott, reolve, rollow, roullet, brulee, ragler, roayl, rulett, wronly, relem, rarlley, rulal, moyle, roze, roulete, roules, reoliz, reely, wrore, rools, rtole, fole, rooler, roald, rthe, rale, relec, rulse, reolize, roce, gole, royel, rl301cw, rulie, rivle, ruloe, relley, reroll, ralte, rol, wrlod, proly, reluk, areole, rowly, hyrule, roel, railey, rougly, ralih, roge, roaslie, rohlff, reliey, trule, trale, rable, golee, rsale, ruule, roghly, raely, rose, rowe, rone, therole, roleout, roulet, reole, wroke, royle, ridle, rule, reolace, rholde, realef, rojo, roled, reold, royile, rhlthm, rossel, grale, keyrole, you'le, roylty, furoly, rogh, rialia, roke, ronily, rhotel, rodel, drule, ralegh, jole, rouble, rplie, eriler, roullete, rorce, ruli, rralp, romell, roule, relye, rold, wolle, rollt, rele, ruller, rulee, cirule, rore, ryle, rallie, relog, prole, proile, realie, rould, roulett, rellie, reycle, relme, rolld, roesl, ridule, rolde, youle, ralize, srule, revole, worle, towle, raler, rular, reolise, relia, reglue, rller, realme, trole, sryle, grolw, roly, rokie, ruiler, eriley, releam, porole, ralie, croull, droole, yrelk, goyle, grile, koler, o'le, radle, raoul, relev, roley, rolw, rollup, rooll, r0ller, romel, roppe, roayle, rouhly, rulet, royi, royale, ruleout, ruale, ralia, raalia, raeal, reola, raeola, rroyo willow, raroyo willow, rulo, raulo, raal, railee, rali, rally, rallyhoo, rarely, rarilla, rarrel, rawl, ray willow, re well, reer hall, relau, relay, relle, rellow, relow, reryl, rewail, rialy, riaural, 5ole, 4ole, rlle, rple, r0le, rolr, rol4, rol3, frole, rfole, 5role, r5ole, 4role, r4ole, rkole, rokle, rlole, rople, r0ole, ro0le, r9ole, ro9le, rolpe, roloe, rolwe, rolew, roles, rolre, rol4e, role4, rol3e, role3, orle, rolee, 2ole, zole, rgle, rnle, rolu, rolm, rolg, r ole, ro le, rol e.
Definition of role:
- what something is used for; " the function of an auger is to bore holes"; " ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
- normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting; " what is your role on the team?"
- A part, or character, performed by an actor in a drama; hence, a part of function taken or assumed by any one; as, he has now taken the role of philanthropist.
- A part or character taken by an actor in a play; hence, a part or character taken, or assumed, by any one.
- The part performed by an actor in a play: any important part played in public life.
- A part taken by an actor.
- The part an actor performs the part one acts in life.
- A part or character in a play or other public performance.