Common misspellings for rump:
warmup, jumpp, rumed, triump, pump3, rampit, rume, gump, rempte, tump, dremp, redemp, runup, promp, rupp, rampat, himup, drump, nump, 000rpm, ruum, pummp, rumer, puimp, rcmp, symp, remap, rumar, ruman, rmpfc, rymh, prompy, jumpo, bummp, rhume, lumpu, grumppy, grummpy, rewamp, jumop, pumpo, rampad, crumpy, roupa, roadbump, rumur, reume, rup, rumper, rampid, rauma, rupam, preamp, gramp, ramop, rttp, thriump, rumpos, rampway, remb, rompin, sumup, tanrump, rtemp, thrump, warmup2, 5ump, 4ump, rymp, rhmp, rjmp, r8mp, r7mp, runp, rukp, rujp, ruml, rum0, reump, rtump, 5rump, r5ump, 4rump, r4ump, ryump, ruymp, rhump, ruhmp, rjump, rujmp, riump, ruimp, r8ump, ru8mp, r7ump, ru7mp, runmp, rumnp, rukmp, rumkp, rumjp, rumpo, rumlp, rumpl, rum-p, rum0p, rump0, urmp, rmup, rupm, ruump, rummp, rumpp, 2ump, r5mp, rtmp, ru-p, ruep, ruop, rumt, rumq, r ump, ru mp.
Definition of rump:
- the part of a quadruped that corresponds to the human buttocks
- The end of the backbone of an animal, with the parts adjacent; the buttock or buttocks.
- Among butchers, the piece of beef between the sirloin and the aitchbone piece. See Illust. of Beef.
- The hind or tail end; a fag- end; a remnant.
- The hinder parts of an animal; fag- end of anything.
- The coccyx. The glutel.
- The end of the backbone of an animal with the parts adjacent.
- End of the backbone, and the adjacent fleshy parts.
- The buttocks or hinder parts; the fag- end of anything.
- The end of the backbone of an animal with the parts adjacent; the fag- end; the buttocks. Rump Parliament, a name of contempt given to the remnant of the Long Parliament in 1659.
- The end of the ackbone of an animal, with the parts adjacent; the fag- end of anything; a name applied in contempt in Eng. hist. to the remnant of the Long Parliament, which met in May 1659.