Common misspellings for sacred:
sicret, occred, seakret, scacred, screte, scheared, secrect, screct, scarey, sched, schred, skarey, sacurty, stagured, screat, secuered, salired, scarece, sacurity, scwed, zagrem, scaryer, sacry, sicured, sured, securred, scrued, secrued, saururday, scarted, sahrd, sectreat, scred, secrett, xcrye, secaret, sceret, scered, scaredy, scarelt, disaggred, ascared, sucude, scracthed, sgareed, secired, acred, satared, sacard, scraed, seacrh, sacret, sacrd, sercret, snarred, socered, sared, secrert, scaredly, secomd, scrad, sigrid, scarfed, scard, scarerd, skaired, salried, reseacrh, acured, screnn, seacrhed, secrade, scraced, sacre, sgreat, sacrife, acrued, secreat, skared, sached, skynrd, sacrase, acreade, scrood, scrard, scret, scaird, surcomed, seecret, sacread, squred, socred, seakrit, stagered, secrured, sucured, wasgreat, secred, sacared, screet, sacond, scaerd, scaredof, scurred, acorred, satred, sajjad, sectret, secrut, sacrad, seacrit, sacrlet, scrit, sacrice, sahred, scaterd, seccret, sected, scrubed, scrred, askrd, sacned, sacrate, resecured, sercured, seqret, seccured, seacure, succured, occredd, sacure, secriet, scamed, screwd, skrewd, scaed, occrred, scadered, sacriice, lacured, sigaret, sackd, scwered, casrd, scaddered, seacret, securied, sacuarey, seucred, swored, sacreed, sacried, sqared, sacraid, sircumed, scached, scarced, sacreds, sowred, scated, staqrt, sucurety, acored, scrwed, scaped, caqrd, scarrted, sacrid, scecret, skeched, secered, scaned, sgihed, seacretly, scareed, ajared, scaared, sycned, scaried, maicured, scarterd, saced, scrend, locared, saleried, scarried, scren, skoured, sacrifi, masacred, sacrafied, sacrifed, scread, saudered, focred, scured, saurecrawt, scrren, saged, scareder, seacrch, secsed, scarde, scarthed, scabored, sqaured, sacraide, sacraded, scarad, sered, kahreed, scaryed, sekret, skatered, scaired, acuired, scrited, sscared, reseacrhed, scarded, scroned, scerad, slered, salaired, sacres, sacured, scurryed, scorwd, scaered, saviored, sarcred, socrate, acqired, sacride, backroud, scuried, mascared, seecured, scrached, scabed, sarced, sccared, skeared, lacqured, iscariot, secrent, sckared, smikred, scaremed, sacerd, secsead, staggred, scrat, scoreed, scaryier, srgued, ssured, dacreat, gaured, sauerkrout, scardey, screa, scremd, schreed, asecret, screate, secgret, secre't, seigfried, spakred, ponsocred, sawrd, usecured, scardia, sacardia, scarid, sacarid, scaridae, sacaridae, scaryote, sacaryote, sccess road, saccess road, sccord, saccord, sccredit, saccredit, sccredited, saccredited, sccrete, saccrete, sccrued, saccrued, saccurate, scerate, sacerate, scquired, sacquired, scrid, scridid, sacridid, scrididae, sacrididae, aacred, zacred, xacred, dacred, eacred, wacred, szcred, sscred, swcred, sqcred, saxred, savred, safred, sadred, saceed, sacded, sacfed, sacted, sac5ed, sac4ed, sacrwd, sacrsd, sacrdd, sacrrd, sacr4d, sacr3d, sacrex, sacrec, sacref, sacrer, sacree, asacred, saacred, zsacred, szacred, xsacred, sxacred, dsacred, sdacred, esacred, seacred, wsacred, swacred, sazcred, ssacred, sascred, sawcred, sqacred, saqcred, saxcred, sacxred, savcred, sacvred, safcred, sacfred, sadcred, sacdred, sacered, sacrded, sacrfed, sactred, sacrted, sac5red, sacr5ed, sac4red, sacr4ed, sacrwed, sacrewd, sacrsed, sacresd, sacredd, sacrred, sacrerd, sacre4d, sacr3ed, sacre3d, sacrexd, sacredx, sacrecd, sacredc, sacrefd, sacredf, sacredr, sacrede, ascred, scared, sacrde, saccred, 3acred, sacred, cacred, qacred, racred, sicred, sccred, sasred, sakred, sagred, saared, sac2ed, sacbed, saczed, sacved, sacped, sacsed, sacrud, sacrmd, sacrgd, s acred, sa cred, sac red, sacr ed, sacre d.
Definition of sacred:
- Consecrated; dedicated; devoted; -- with to.
- worthy of religious veneration; " the sacred name of Jesus"; " Jerusalem's hallowed soil"
- ( often followed by ` to') devoted exclusively to a single use or purpose or person; " a fund sacred to charity"; " a morning hour sacred to study"; " a private office sacred to the President"
- concerned with religion or religious purposes; " sacred texts"; " sacred rites"; " sacred music"
- Set apart by solemn religious ceremony; especially, in a good sense, made holy; set apart to religious use; consecrated; not profane or common; as, a sacred place; a sacred day; sacred service.
- Relating to religion, or to the services of religion; not secular; religious; as, sacred history.
- Hence, not to be profaned or violated; inviolable.
- Solemnly devoted, in a bad sense, as to evil, vengeance, curse, or the like; accursed; baleful.
- Consecrated; dedicated; devoted; - with to.
- Set apart for religious uses; as, a sacred edifice; pertaining to religion; as, sacred literature; consecrated; holy; not to be treated irreverently; as, he held his mother's memory sacred.
- Set apart or dedicated, esp. to God: made holy: proceeding from God: religious: entitled to respect or veneration: inviolable.
- Pertaining to God; holy; inviolable.
- Set apart to religious use; pertaining to deity or religion; consecrated; hallowed; inviolable.
- Consecrated to a religious purpose; connected with religion or a religious service; consecrated; venerable; inviolable.
- Pert. to God, or to His worship; pert. to religion or religious uses; not profane; inviolable.