Common misspellings for scottish:
citytech, scoticha, soctia, sctoch, scottich, scotish, discotech, quittich, skittsh, skitish, scottch, scotti, scottist, schottish, scopewhich, scociaty, soctiisch, cztech, coquetish, scottis, scotthish, scotiish, scottish, scotitish, softtouch, soutash, acottish, zcottish, xcottish, dcottish, ecottish, wcottish, sxottish, svottish, sfottish, sdottish, scittish, sckttish, sclttish, scpttish, sc0ttish, sc9ttish, scortish, scoftish, scogtish, scoytish, sco6tish, sco5tish, scotrish, scotfish, scotgish, scotyish, scot6ish, scot5ish, scottush, scottjsh, scottksh, scottosh, scott9sh, scott8sh, scottiah, scottizh, scottixh, scottidh, scottieh, scottiwh, scottisg, scottisb, scottisn, scottisj, scottisu, scottisy, ascottish, sacottish, zscottish, szcottish, xscottish, sxcottish, dscottish, sdcottish, escottish, secottish, wscottish, swcottish, scxottish, svcottish, scvottish, sfcottish, scfottish, scdottish, sciottish, scoittish, sckottish, scokttish, sclottish, scolttish, scpottish, scopttish, sc0ottish, sco0ttish, sc9ottish, sco9ttish, scorttish, scotrtish, scofttish, scotftish, scogttish, scotgtish, scoyttish, scotytish, sco6ttish, scot6tish, sco5ttish, scot5tish, scottrish, scottfish, scottgish, scottyish, scott6ish, scott5ish, scottuish, scottiush, scottjish, scottijsh, scottkish, scottiksh, scottoish, scottiosh, scott9ish, scotti9sh, scott8ish, scotti8sh, scottiash, scottisah, scottizsh, scottiszh, scottixsh, scottisxh, scottidsh, scottisdh, scottiesh, scottiseh, scottiwsh, scottiswh, scottisgh, scottishg, scottisbh, scottishb, scottisnh, scottishn, scottisjh, scottishj, scottisuh, scottishu, scottisyh, scottishy, cottish, sottish, scttish, scottsh, scottih, csottish, socttish, sctotish, scotitsh, scottsih, scottihs, sscottish, sccottish, scoottish, scotttish, scottiish, scottissh, scottishh, 3cottish, ccottish, qcottish, rcottish, ssottish, skottish, sgottish, saottish, sbottish, scgttish, scmttish, scnttish, sco4tish, scodtish, scoptish, scovtish, scoutish, scot4ish, scotdish, scotpish, scotvish, scotuish, scottysh, scottash, scottmsh, scotthsh, scotti3h, scottiqh, scottirh, scottisx, scottisl, scottisi, scottayesh, scotteyesh, s cottish, sc ottish, sco ttish, scot tish, scott ish, scotti sh, scottis h.
Definition of scottish:
- Of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Scotland, their country, or their language; as, Scottish industry or economy; a Scottish chief; a Scottish dialect.
- the dialect of English used in Scotland
- of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language; " Scots gaelic"; " the Scots community in New York"; "` Scottish' tends to be the more formal term as in ` The Scottish Symphony' or ` Scottish authors' or ` Scottish mountains'"; "` Scotch' is in disfavor with Scottish people and is used primarily outside Scotland except in such frozen phrases as ` Scotch broth' or ` Scotch whiskey' or ` Scotch plaid'"
- Of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Scotland, their country, or their language; as, industry or economy; a chief; a dialect.
- Of or pertaining to the people of Scotland, their language, or country; Scotch.
- Pertaining to Scotland or its people.
- See Scotch.