Common misspellings for secure:
nesecaary, sercvie, regure, seymore, becore, scurer, secruly, seakret, securiety, scoore, sccer, secuiryt, secruely, sucurity, ocure, sectour, securoity, rescurer, sewere, securty, sicurity, secter, rescoure, surgurey, scarey, secord, sycra, sincre, sencory, secrure, seungri, skarey, seekr, sugury, secteray, sacurty, schore, secuity, cesure, sccurity, secuered, nessecary, squre, scoure, securaly, secuarity, secere, sqaure, becare, scuare, sclrea, secuiity, mecury, occure, secreacy, sicured, seiure, sezurie, sccurate, lecure, securred, secuire, secrued, nesseccary, horsecare, scroe, sqauare, requre, ssure, secuurity, securerly, xcrye, secaret, ssecurity, sizure, scurge, secor, secuirty, fostercare, sucude, sectur, sercuirty, sguare, securoty, researhcre, sectoer, besecure, seruge, seacrh, secureing, siezure, sigiture, ecure, sercret, sezure, sefira, seazure, securom, secutiry, segury, seucre, scelra, secrert, surjury, scacre, mecicare, securtery, resecure, sercurty, secuiry, secre, sescure, bsedcure, reseacrh, siesure, securde, seculare, secureity, serjury, squere, secrade, secury, securiy, securtiy, sclerea, squrae, sacre, sweaqr, scurg, scenere, securre, secreat, secuarty, sgare, escro, soucre, sercuraty, asseccory, resercure, sevire, scuce, syure, senireo, savure, scuture, secrt, ssquare, suure, securit, secery, sectery, keisure, sugre, seecret, securitie, seugri, swaure, gsure, securaty, sezuire, securiti, secutary, sercurity, surcure, reocure, sencario, sucured, secaucua, scure, securitor, sinicure, scrue, ceizure, sceario, resoucre, securd, scury, sdcore, assecory, sercure, rescrue, suguery, torcure, reocurr, sccore, secrue, securithy, secrut, secuirity, seemore, sqeeuze, skare, sergory, secuere, sourec, secard, secum, sewre, seccret, xecute, sercurly, surgure, secuer, sequle, secuess, scrore, semore, ascore, sercurely, seccure, seaqrch, mecurey, soccre, secanrio, mercurey, sercured, succume, seqret, saure, sucurely, seccured, seacure, soewhere, becaure, sacure, secriet, sesory, sirgury, rescure, secne, scenireo, swcurity, socre, securied, secur, sacuarey, securety, seucred, sicure, gesgure, nessecaary, recurr, secotr, securite, secutiy, necicary, soucrce, specra, secutery, sectore, stuckure, securirty, sucurety, securte, seziure, securituy, egure, securuty, sujre, reaccure, scecret, sseccuraty, seasure, securiity, nesecarry, southkorea, succure, seware, sqyuare, sucure, sssure, secnario, sergury, seure, secued, scarie, scire, fegure, thesurgery, sectuary, secude, saguro, secaure, secnerio, masecre, recuire, seccude, masicure, scrren, sucur, nessercary, cecarean, seisure, seacrch, cencore, secaurity, segery, secue, necercary, sercome, squrel, securley, seculer, secres, masacure, secture, recure, secire, sercurtiy, seuzure, securly, secera, sequre, sesire, syracue, seque, secse, siure, sicnere, nesecary, squaure, surgurie, sezire, secario, seccurity, securiry, sevure, thescrew, sicere, secualr, massicure, assecorry, sesure, seecured, senure, scaire, sacue, fucure, sergerie, massecure, neseccary, nesercry, sengri, decoure, securey, sghare, scuber, seizeure, sucume, securuity, secnery, scecurity, sectro, securiyt, socore, secureit, nesseccery, sevare, borcure, sercuit, shigure, recuaire, recurie, seguaro, scori, screa, secreen, secrey, secre't, sectpr, secluar, secuarl, sceure, secore, suecre, sequred, securelly, securikey, sucuraty, seere, sichere, soccr, somewghere, soucr, sqwuare, segure, usecured, saare, sccessary, saccessary, sccessory, saccessory, sccoucheur, saccoucheur, sccra, saccra, sccrue, saccrue, sccuser, saccuser, scer, sacer, schira, sachira, scorea, sacorea, scquire, sacquire, scquirer, sacquirer, segir, saegir, saerie, sery, saery, sesir, saesir, aecure, zecure, xecure, decure, eecure, wecure, swcure, sscure, sdcure, srcure, s4cure, s3cure, sexure, sefure, sedure, secyre, sechre, secjre, sec8re, sec7re, secuee, secufe, secu5e, secu4e, securw, securs, securr, secur4, secur3, asecure, saecure, zsecure, szecure, xsecure, sxecure, dsecure, sdecure, esecure, seecure, wsecure, swecure, sewcure, ssecure, sedcure, srecure, s4ecure, se4cure, s3ecure, se3cure, sexcure, secxure, sevcure, secvure, sefcure, secfure, secdure, secyure, secuyre, sechure, secuhre, secjure, secujre, seciure, sec8ure, secu8re, sec7ure, secu7re, securee, secudre, secufre, securfe, secutre, secu5re, secur5e, secu4re, secur4e, securwe, securew, securse, secures, secured, securer, secure4, secur3e, secure3, escure, secuure, 3ecure, secure, cecure, qecure, smcure, sgcure, sekure, seaure, sebure, sec5re, secqre, secwre, sectre, secu2e, secube, secuze, secuve, secupe, securu, securm, secura, securg, s ecure, se cure, sec ure, secu re, secur e.
Definition of secure:
- Overconfident; incautious; careless; -- in a bad sense.
- Confident in opinion; not entertaining, or not having reason to entertain, doubt; certain; sure; -- commonly with of; as, secure of a welcome.
- Net exposed to danger; safe; -- applied to persons and things, and followed by against or from.
- To put beyond hazard of losing or of not receiving; to make certain; to assure; to insure; -- frequently with against or from, rarely with of; as, to secure a creditor against loss; to secure a debt by a mortgage.
- To make safe; to relieve from apprehensions of, or exposure to, danger; to guard; to protect.
- To make fast; to close or confine effectually; to render incapable of getting loose or escaping; as, to secure a prisoner; to secure a door, or the hatches of a ship.
- To get possession of; to make one's self secure of; to acquire certainly; as, to secure an estate.
- To put beyond hazard of losing or of not receiving; to make certain; to assure; to insure; - frequently with against or from, rarely with of; as, to secure a creditor against loss; to secure a debt by a mortgage.
- To make safe: to render certain: to guarantee: to fasten.
- To make safe or certain; guarantee; fasten.
- To protect; guarantee; fasten; close.
- To obtain; acquire.
- fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug; " plug the hole"; " stop up the leak"
- assure payment of
- To guard effectually from danger; to make safe; to ensure the payment of a debt, or the fulfilment of a bond; to make certain; to confine effectually; to insure; to make fast.
- To protect; to render safe; to put beyond hazard or doubt; to make certain; to fasten, as a door.
- remote from any source of danger; " the children are out of danger here"
- free from fear or doubt; easy in mind; " secure himself, he went out of his way to help others"
- free from danger or risk; " secure from harm"; " his fortune was secure"; " made a secure place for himself in his field"
- not likely to fail or give way; " the lock was secure"; " a secure foundation"; " a secure hold on her wrist"
- furnish with battens; " batten ships"
- Free from fear, care, or anxiety; easy in mind; not feeling suspicion or distrust; confident.
- Overconfident; incautious; careless; - in a bad sense.
- Confident in opinion; not entertaining, or not having reason to entertain, doubt; certain; sure; - commonly with of; as, secure of a welcome.
- Net exposed to danger; safe; - applied to persons and things, and followed by against or from.
- Free from fear or danger; safe; protected; confident; assured: with of.
- Without care or anxiety, careless, so in B.: free from fear or danger: safe: confident: incautious.
- Free from fear; safe; incautious; fast.
- Guarded against danger.
- Overconfident; incautious.
- Free from danger of being taken; free from fear or danger; safe; undisturbed; unalarmed; confident; careless; certain.
- Free from danger, or the apprehension of it; protected; safe; confident; not vigilant; careless.