Common misspellings for send:
sindy, sopend, sentd, sttd, sownd, slent, signd, sounld, senast, sandr, sentre, senat, assend, spenoid, thausend, sanday, seond, sendme, liscend, spond, senr, secand, sed, sceened, sesed, isent, secind, sydeny, sekond, scand, osund, sebd, sedn, husand, lernd, wasent, seanate, sofened, sneed, sund, sighnd, sujnday, sindey, seneate, xoned, sadend, nned, sundya, seant, snady, swund, slend, seacond, sonday, sienc, saund, sland, nened, sivonda, senetor, zelend, senct, spennd, sundy, sventy, seccond, secnd, souond, satnd, secod, senca, sarrendor, sunade, ahnd, seenn, sighend, cient, thosnd, sendt, scerd, lisend, losind, sentor, sevnty, seeed, souind, centi, senty, seand, desend, tendy, speend, snday, syudy, hsnd, sonet, sinday, sundau, sunnday, sond, secornd, sealand, shent, stnd, seante, sneerd, sandie, sudenn, supend, cinda, sendus, sooned, suband, sttend, sehd, sennt, baseand, seamd, pasaenda, sneesd, sendig, wsent, sppend, sciende, seny, scecond, thousend, sizeand, srenght, chosend, swnd, seeand, sented, sennd, sinde, seekind, sudent, soends, sendyour, senete, swent, saound, daysand, sunto, senmi, cindi, seocond, sisnt, isand, niceand, singd, sained, wkend, snied, sunda, seciond, sepnd, sceond, scond, suond, secund, sadened, soecond, sanda, seindg, snowd, tousend, theend, siunday, secnt, sunet, sevendy, siteand, lissend, scena, sindh, sendin, ssecond, senta, secend, sena, cendy, spoend, sunndy, sned, scene1, soesnt, sonand, seung, senf, sylnoid, musent, yoursand, nend, sonund, sendd, sgned, srand, tousand, scient, soundd, sowned, senet, seecond, riseand, senrio, sideand, spnd, spende, seenand, sead, 10cent, senn, oesnt, seonds, wesnday, sytand, hend, 1cent, spewnt, zealend, spenad, somenody, suead, xtend, sisn't, sacond, seaed, sandar, dsent, senotor, seunds, suinday, son't, xenat, senda, sogned, sendse, thosend, asined, spned, sigened, wesenday, sepend, sofend, senyt, soned, someond, seafod, sapenaid, zeaand, sandt, seemend, sento, asent, seround, souned, usand, sentup, spund, seniot, wsn't, stund, seide, seady, boysand, sernity, seent, senmt, sended, spendy, sente, senced, isnde, soiund, secound, spenda, seend, sin't, sigend, sundea, snd, sendet, skeard, srent, losened, skynard, sojnd, sounda, sendce, acend, syndey, sundday, soen't, snidy, snyde, sundey, selld, seocnd, useind, secaond, soent, sinkd, stnad, tausand, wosent, fasend, zealnd, licend, sene, synq, seild, seenmed, stend, safeand, seudo, senen, servind, ssent, cecond, scoend, hasened, sende, seaid, semd, sneds, slind, scerny, sewd, siound, senc, sandwch, sendout, slende, syndney, scesned, usind, lossend, lisent, senst, lsend, seanc, sunady, savind, snek, sernt, skind, asend, seekd, lesened, sycned, sentt, scend, tendo, wsland, seenit, scenc, sandee, cosernt, wsanet, resnd, tosend, seondly, sent, seeng, speand, centy, syncd, scened, saned, sendign, siffend, sydd, snuday, socend, scenty, seaoned, syndorm, spened, secint, sined, wsint, soound, seoncd, sdddd, syndom, seinc, goesand, senec, sesoned, senond, suddend, secoend, seocund, sendg, seened, zealnad, sandia, psent, lisind, seconod, seid, sens, sedond, sdand, sendyou, seeinf, speant, soend, chsent, desind, seoond, souund, seendue, servand, ceaned, seodn, ysed, sepnt, spand, sendn, syndye, yerned, ssand, seced, secoind, osend, stond, singend, thosen't, soleniod, cyndy, seckond, sendiago, seconnd, sendo, syndome, sounde, send, sevond, sanned, senbte, stuend, sonte, denid, usend, neend, sened, faceand, ssend, spind, surrend, sentce, thisand, fasened, whasent, seld, servd, sesond, zealond, iend, dsend, senth, senter, senrt, srnt, sind, senbd, saind, jeand, sercond, sceard, senmd, esnd, sentae, sount, scewd, see'd, swcond, saend, socond, smeant, sayind, sient, senya, secoond, thend, sidind, soand, seantor, seckind, losend, seceond, dend, sencod, shenadoah, surond, supened, 2end, was'ent, synced, zandi, asnd, aznd, sndf, soesn't, eend, zend, fendi, hsuand, hsunad, isen't, svnet, cindy, mehndi, esend, sandi, sandin, sunday, seyng, scenned, scenet, senshi, sealnt, secd, seacend, sewcond, socnd, wsecond, seekand, seemned, senidn, sendor, senio, sedned, sen't, sentr, stent, serne, setd, senai, sincde, slund, selonid, shenoid, supenead, senden, sync'd, vendo, wasen't, scanthoid, sacanthoid, sccent, saccent, sccented, saccented, sccentuate, saccentuate, sccommodate, saccommodate, sccouchement, saccouchement, saccount, scned, sconite, saconite, scquaint, sacquaint, scquainted with, sacquainted with, scquainted, sacquainted, scquiescent, sacquiescent, scuminate, sacuminate, seneid, saeneid, sgamid, sagamid, xend, sdnd, srnd, s4nd, s3nd, sejd, senx, zsend, szend, xsend, wsend, swend, sewnd, sesnd, sednd, srend, sernd, s4end, se4nd, s3end, se3nd, sebnd, semnd, sejnd, senjd, sehnd, senhd, sensd, senxd, sendx, sencd, sendc, senfd, sendf, senrd, sendr, qend, smnd, sgnd, se.d, sefd, seod, s end, se nd, sen d.
Definition of send:
- To cause to be or to happen; to bestow; to inflict; to grant; -- sometimes followed by a dependent proposition.
- To dispatch a messenger; to cause to come, or to do. To send for, to require by message to be brought. To send forth, to put forth; to emit.
- To cause to go in any manner; to dispatch; to commission or direct to go; as, to send a messenger.
- To give motion to; to cause to be borne or carried; to procure the going, transmission, or delivery of; as, to send a message.
- To emit; to impel; to cast; to throw; to hurl; as, to send a ball, an arrow, or the like.
- To cause to be or to happen; to bestow; to inflict; to grant; - sometimes followed by a dependent proposition.
- To cause to go; dispatch.
- To cause to go: to cause to be conveyed: to despatch: to commission: to diffuse: to bestow.
- To cause to go; dispatch; transmit.
- To cause or command to go; dispatch; forward; throw; inflict; bestow.
- To pitch; as, the ship sends forward so violently as to endanger her masts.
- To dispatch a messenger.
- To despatch a message or messenger:- pa. t. and pa. p. sent.
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; " We cannot air this X- rated song"
- cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution; " After the second episode, she had to be committed"; " he was committed to prison"
- transfer; " The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; " send me your latest results"; " I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- assign to a station
- transport commercially
- cause to go somewhere; " The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; " She sent her children to camp"; " He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; " He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- To dispatch an agent, message, or messenger.
- To throw, cast, or impel; to cause to be conveyed or transmitted; to cause to go; to dispatch; to commission.
- To throw or cast; to thrust; to despatch; to direct to go and act; to grant, as from a distant place; to inflict, as famine or disease.
- The impulse of a wave by which a vessel is carried bodily.