Common misspellings for sensitive:
vendicitive, sansitivity, senssitivity, sensitivie, senstaion, senstitive, sensativeity, sisative, snsitive, sincitive, sesnitive, sensestive, sensitve, spensived, sensitivies, sensatiion, sensitise, sensetive, senseative, sensativety, sensitivite, sensitivtiy, senesitive, sensivite, sensititvity, sencitive, sensetivity, sinstive, sensativity, sensivity, desensitived, sensative, sentsitive, senitive, sinitive, senseitive, senstiv, seneitive, sesitive, sinsative, sunsetviews, sensivitity, senseitivity, sensitvie, senative, sciencetace, sensitivitie, sentitive, substitive, sensitave, sensistive, sensitivety, sensitivley, senstive, senesitve, thisinitiative, sencetive, sinsitive, senseitvity, sancitified, sensidine, senistive, senisitive, senzitive, sencertive, sesative, senceative, inisitive, sensistivity, sensertive, senstivity, sensivive, anisative, inecitive, sentisive, sensitity, innisative, senstative, sensitiviety, inisative, photosensative, sinsitivity, sensitivaty, secuditive, snesitivity, sensitavly, scensitive, sensitivy, senastive, sensitivey, sencative, sugesstive, sensitiveity, sensitvely, senaitive, sensativ, sensite, sesitve, senstiive, sensitiivty, sensitieve, secertive, sensiive, snesitive, sensevtive, sensitivve, sensititives, sencitivity, desensitive, sensisitve, seggestive, sesnsitive, senstize, sensitvity, senstivie, sensitivty, sentive, senestive, sisitive, sencitiff, sensatively, sensititve, sentstive, selcetive, sensitivly, sesnitivity, senstitve, senistivity, enisitive, secitive, scientitfic, sensitibe, senestivies, sensittive, sugestive, seronegative, sencitve, sensitiv, sentative, sensitiviy, assisistive, insetive, insightive, lessonsummative, oversensative, sancitity, scienctif, scienticif, sensiton, sensive, seneteive, sensditive, sensisitive, sensiteve, sensivtive, senseativity, sensetiviy, aensitive, zensitive, xensitive, densitive, eensitive, wensitive, swnsitive, ssnsitive, sdnsitive, srnsitive, s4nsitive, s3nsitive, sebsitive, semsitive, sejsitive, sehsitive, senxitive, senditive, senwitive, sensutive, sensjtive, sensktive, sensotive, sens9tive, sens8tive, sensirive, sensifive, sensigive, sensiyive, sensi6ive, sensi5ive, sensituve, sensitjve, sensitkve, sensitove, sensit9ve, sensit8ve, sensitige, sensitife, sensitivw, sensitivs, sensitivd, sensitivr, sensitiv4, sensitiv3, asensitive, saensitive, zsensitive, szensitive, xsensitive, sxensitive, dsensitive, sdensitive, esensitive, seensitive, wsensitive, swensitive, sewnsitive, ssensitive, sednsitive, srensitive, sernsitive, s4ensitive, se4nsitive, s3ensitive, se3nsitive, sebnsitive, senbsitive, semnsitive, senmsitive, sejnsitive, senjsitive, sehnsitive, senhsitive, senasitive, sensaitive, senzsitive, senszitive, senxsitive, sensxitive, sendsitive, senwsitive, senswitive, sensuitive, sensiutive, sensjitive, sensijtive, senskitive, sensiktive, sensoitive, sensiotive, sens9itive, sensi9tive, sens8itive, sensi8tive, sensirtive, sensitrive, sensiftive, sensitfive, sensigtive, sensitgive, sensiytive, sensityive, sensi6tive, sensit6ive, sensi5tive, sensit5ive, sensituive, sensitiuve, sensitjive, sensitijve, sensitkive, sensitikve, sensitoive, sensitiove, sensit9ive, sensiti9ve, sensit8ive, sensiti8ve, sensiticve, sensitivce, sensitibve, sensitivbe, sensitigve, sensitivge, sensitifve, sensitivfe, sensitivwe, sensitivew, sensitivse, sensitives, sensitivde, sensitived, sensitivre, sensitiver, sensitiv4e, sensitive4, sensitiv3e, sensitive3, ensitive, esnsitive, sensiitve, sensitiev, sennsitive, senssitive, sensiitive, sensitiive, sensitivee, 3ensitive, sensitive, censitive, qensitive, rensitive, sunsitive, smnsitive, sansitive, sgnsitive, se.sitive, sefsitive, selsitive, seositive, sen3itive, senqitive, senritive, sensytive, sensmtive, senshtive, sensi4ive, sensidive, sensipive, sensiuive, sensityve, sensitmve, sensithve, sensiti6e, sensitite, sensitivu, sensitivm, sensitiva, sensitivg, sensayetayeve, senseyeteyeve, s ensitive, se nsitive, sen sitive, sens itive, sensi tive, sensit ive, sensiti ve, sensitiv e.
Definition of sensitive:
- used officially of classified information or matters affecting national security
- hurting; " the tender spot on his jaw"
- responsive to physical stimuli; " a mimosa's leaves are sensitive to touch"; " a sensitive voltmeter"; " sensitive skin"; " sensitive to light"
- Having sense of feeling; possessing or exhibiting the capacity of receiving impressions from external objects; as, a sensitive soul.
- Having quick and acute sensibility, either to the action of external objects, or to impressions upon the mind and feelings; highly susceptible; easily and acutely affected.
- Having a capacity of being easily affected or moved; as, a sensitive thermometer; sensitive scales.
- Readily affected or changed by certain appropriate agents; as, silver chloride or bromide, when in contact with certain organic substances, is extremely sensitive to actinic rays.
- Serving to affect the sense; sensible.
- Of or pertaining to sensation; depending on sensation; as, sensitive motions; sensitive muscular motions excited by irritation.
- 1. Capable of perceiving sensations. 2. Responding to a stimulus. 3. Readily undergoing a chemical change, as a sensitive reagent. 4. Amenable to the destructive action of complement. 5. One who is readily hypnotizable. 6. One supposed to receive communications from spirits, a psychic.
- Usually indicative of abnormal quality of feeling. Having feeling.
- Having sense or feeling: susceptible to sensations: easily affected: pertaining to or depending on sensation.
- SENSITIVENESS, SENSITIVITY.
- Having sense or feeling; easily affected; tender.
- Excitable or impressible.
- Pertaining to the senses or sensation.
- Having sense or feeling; easily affected; having feelings easily affected; pertaining to the senses or to sensation; that affects the senses.
- Quickly and acutely alive to impressions from external objects; having keen sense or feeling; that affects the senses.
- Capable of receiving impressions from external objects.
- [ Latin] Capable of receiving impressions from external objects( phys.).