Common misspellings for separation:
sepertion, sepatation, oparation, raparation, espiration, seperating, respiuration, specuation, orporation, spartian, deporation, serapation, separateing, seprating, despration, saparating, celeration, apparation, disparition, aspration, samaritian, seperaton, serpartion, superation, coapration, saparation, asperation, separartion, separationg, seption, speficiation, sepulation, sepparating, misapparation, samiratian, sepereation, resparation, despreation, seporation, speartion, peparation, sepeartion, sepperation, sepration, perparation, opearation, epiration, separeting, summerazation, segration, seperatation, serriation, coparation, seperation, reperation, asspiration, celapration, desperartion, septation, spearation, serperation, deperation, separatin, desesperation, parition, seperationist, despairation, seperations, perspration, repuration, operration, assperation, seasrchiung, supresion, esploration, recaration, sepearating, separatetion, sumarization, supasition, supscrition, serparation, suprestion, ispration, speciation, separatoin, separtion, spectation, supprection, seperatin, desperatiopn, sapration, separatioon, isparation, sepaeration, seperateing, samaratian, superision, sepparation, simuration, segeration, superstion, desparation, aparition, separtaion, isperation, separetion, oepration, suppination, seaperating, eperation, separtation, dessperation, sechuwaytion, sepreation, summarisation, sepereating, saperation, desporation, segoration, speration, sparation, peperation, separaton, segreation, desprition, especation, despearation, repairation, respisration, resprition, separarion, aeparation, xeparation, weparation, swparation, ssparation, sdparation, srparation, s4paration, s3paration, seoaration, selaration, se-aration, se0aration, sepzration, sepsration, sepwration, sepqration, sepaeation, sepadation, sepafation, sepa5ation, sepa4ation, separztion, separstion, separwtion, separqtion, separafion, separagion, separayion, separa6ion, separa5ion, separatuon, separatjon, separatkon, separatoon, separat9on, separat8on, separatiin, separatikn, separatiln, separatipn, separati0n, separati9n, separatiob, separatiom, separatioj, separatioh, aseparation, saeparation, zseparation, szeparation, xseparation, sxeparation, dseparation, sdeparation, eseparation, seeparation, wseparation, sweparation, sewparation, sseparation, sesparation, sedparation, sreparation, s4eparation, se4paration, s3eparation, se3paration, seoparation, sepoaration, selparation, seplaration, se-paration, sep-aration, se0paration, sep0aration, sepzaration, sepazration, sepsaration, sepasration, sepwaration, sepawration, sepqaration, sepaqration, separeation, sepadration, separdation, sepafration, separfation, sepatration, sepa5ration, separ5ation, sepa4ration, separ4ation, separzation, separaztion, separsation, separastion, separwation, separawtion, separqation, separaqtion, separatrion, separaftion, separatfion, separagtion, separatgion, separaytion, separatyion, separa6tion, separat6ion, separa5tion, separat5ion, separatuion, separatiuon, separatjion, separatijon, separatkion, separatikon, separatoion, separat9ion, separati9on, separat8ion, separati8on, separatiion, separatioin, separatiokn, separatilon, separatioln, separatipon, separatiopn, separati0on, separatio0n, separatio9n, separatiobn, separationb, separatiomn, separationm, separatiojn, separationj, separatiohn, separationh, searation, sepaation, separaion, separatio, esparation, seapration, sepraation, sepaartion, separaiton, separatino, sepaaration, separration, separaation, separattion, separationn, 3eparation, ceparation, qeparation, suparation, smparation, sgparation, sexaration, setaration, seraration, seqaration, sepiration, sepcration, sepa2ation, sepabation, sepazation, sepavation, sepapation, sepasation, separition, separction, separa4ion, separadion, separapion, separavion, separauion, separatyon, separataon, separatmon, separathon, separatign, separatimn, separatinn, separatiof, separatiol, separatioo, separatayeon, separateyeon, s eparation, sepa ration, separ ation, separa tion, separat ion, separati on, separatio n.
Definition of separation:
- coming apart
- the social act of separating or parting company; " the separation of church and state"
- sorting one thing from others; " the separation of wheat from chaff"; " the separation of mail by postal zones"
- termination of employment ( by resignation or dismissal)
- the space where a division or parting occurs; " he hid in the separation between walls"
- The act of separating, or the state of being separated, or separate.
- The operation of removing water from steam.
- A situation in which the partners in a married couple live apart. Spouses are said to be living apart if they no longer reside in the same dwelling, even though they may continue their relationship. A legal separation results when the parties separate and a court rules on the division of property, such as alimony or child support -- but does not grant a divorce.
- The act of parting, dividing, or withdrawing; state of being divided or apart: legal parting of married persons.
- Act of separating or disjoining: state of being separate: disunion: the state of a married couple legally living apart, without an absolute divorce.
- The act of separating; the state of being separated.
- The act of separating; disjunction; the state of being separate; disunion; divorce.
- Disjunction; disconnection; divorce.
Usage examples for separation
The facts of the unfortunate separation were like this: Van Bibber gave a great many dinners during the course of the season at Delmonico's, dinners hardly formal enough to require a private room, and yet too important to allow of his running the risk of keeping his guests standing in the hall waiting for a vacant table. Episodes in Van Bibber's Life by Richard Harding Davis