Common misspellings for several:
beveraly, seeral, sieral, sevearly, severeal, everal, severel, siverity, seueral, seneriol, sserial, ceveral, servearly, reveral, sweveral, servreal, sevearl, severlly, servarl, cearal, sevelle, sivreal, severl, ceberal, scedral, sevrealy, seceral, severyly, securaly, sevferal, ceneral, averall, senerial, refeeral, nessaseraly, sereral, sveeral, sevgeral, severaly, severals, cervital, sseveral, sevral, sevaerl, serveral, aseveral, seiral, soureal, feeral, serveras, severially, swireal, sereal, severkl, behaverial, sevaral, sefira, oeverall, simferopol, referal, sevel, sevseral, sveral, siverly, severalothers, selveral, averell, riveraly, seraval, svereal, overal, severaty, tseveral, severly, severevely, sineraly, survioal, reveatrol, sdeveral, seviere, severlely, sevela, searial, serveralm, cevical, pheriferal, cenral, severle, servaral, zevra, sefveral, ssevere, refferal, seveal, severalk, severul, sevirly, secveral, siverado, nessiseraly, peacefrul, steral, deferal, sereveral, behaveral, svhool, severla, severarly, sphericly, cefera, nessaceraly, sevveral, seveeral, saveral, somerural, seviervill, sevilla, ceareal, serreal, serverial, removeral, areseveral, severale, cerberal, serveraty, severa, sevrial, seevral, sevreal, liverool, survialal, sevarl, sevrel, severy, severak, suvival, severre, sevierly, seberal, iverall, severial, sevril, cetral, seaveral, sevretly, simiral, sevearal, servral, overaal, severall, referial, refferial, simeraly, severral, peipheral, deveral, sevural, serverely, serverly, severiy, safarali, dseveral, xeveral, siderail, seval, cereral, sincverely, sevely, defferal, nesseceraly, sevaeral, seeveral, ceebral, seversl, seavral, seversal, seveerly, beveryly, sevberal, suverly, sevrely, siceraly, sevarel, severtal, severaity, severit, cerreal, serveal, nesseseraly, feceral, severlal, severeve, severalo, severr, servical, severakl, liveral, serverl, sofrtly, sevrol, sesveral, wereseveral, sverela, seveare, severasl, severval, theoverall, seveere, saverly, suffral, seviral, saverely, serverals, sevrle, savanarola, oveerall, sereval, leaveisreal, nesecerily, severaql, severily, sevreral, severarl, severil, sevare, perveberal, reffaral, seavera, seperaly, seprealey, seral, rseveral, severels, sevrale, sevreatl, weveral, severeley, sevierville, suviaval, aeveral, zeveral, eeveral, swveral, ssveral, sdveral, srveral, s4veral, s3veral, segeral, seferal, sevwral, sevsral, sevdral, sevrral, sev4ral, sev3ral, seveeal, sevedal, sevefal, sevetal, seve5al, seve4al, severzl, severwl, severql, severap, severao, saeveral, zseveral, szeveral, xseveral, sxeveral, eseveral, wseveral, sewveral, sedveral, sreveral, s4everal, se4veral, s3everal, se3veral, sevceral, sebveral, segveral, sevweral, sevewral, sevesral, sevderal, sevedral, sev4eral, seve4ral, sev3eral, seve3ral, severdal, sevefral, severfal, sevetral, seve5ral, sever5al, sever4al, severzal, severazl, severwal, severawl, severqal, severapl, severalp, severaol, esveral, severaal, 3everal, several, qeveral, suveral, smveral, sgveral, se6eral, seteral, seweral, sevmral, sevgral, seve2al, sevebal, sevezal, seveval, sevepal, sevesal, severcl, severad, severah, severan, severam, s everal, se veral, sev eral, seve ral, sever al, severa l.
Definition of several:
- Each particular taken singly; an item; a detail; an individual.
- An inclosed or separate place; inclosure.
- Each particular, or a small number, taken singly; an inclosed or separate place.
- Each particular, or a small number taken singly.
- By itself; severally.
- considered individually; " the respective club members"; " specialists in their several fields"; " the various reports all agreed"
- distinct and individual; " three several times"
- Separate; distinct; particular; single.
- Consisting of a number more than two, but not very many; divers; sundry; as, several persons were present when the event took place.
- Distinct; separate; as, two several items; consisting of more than two, but not many; different; various; numerous.
- Distinct: particular: different: various: consisting of a number: sundry.
- Distinct; separate; various; sundry.
- Being of an indefinite but small number; more than two, but not many; divers.
- Single; separate.
- Separate; distinct; not common to two or more; single; consisting of a number.
- Separate; different; consisting of a small number; more than two; distinct.