Common misspellings for shooting:
shoping, shoulting, shodowing, shoutting, showning, shoting, shoocking, shoopping, chooling, shuting, shoudn, shotings, shooitng, chooding, reshorting, shutown, shortining, shopiing, shooking, shoothing, shudding, shortning, shoutings, shooping, shodown, shoughting, shifiting, shouing, shortin, showodwn, shottings, choosign, chouthing, shittin, shotting, shhoting, cheting, shetting, shootiing, shootong, shopoing, shiding, chaootic, shottong, showdowing, shoutin, shuttng, shoowing, shortn, shortrun, shiffting, shoeshoeing, shootng, shootin, shuttin, showbouting, chooing, shoten, sheding, cheeting, shotening, stooting, whooting, shootring, shootgun, shpooing, shortne, ashoton, shoooting, shaoling, shourting, shapooing, shotime, shhooting, shootig, shooken, shoing, shownight, showercurtain, sheating, shating, shding, chothing, shiooting, chooosing, shoutnig, chuting, shootign, sharting, choocing, shotokan, shouthing, shfting, shoulding, shoosing, chooising, shooling, shiting, shoutign, shitin, shabding, shadeing, showoing, choosiing, cholting, shaytaan, schooting, shadying, shooeing, shooring, showtime, shtting, scademic, sacademic, sccidence, saccidence, scetonic, sacetonic, scquittance, sacquittance, sacting, sctinic, sactinic, sctinomyces, sactinomyces, sctinomycosis, sactinomycosis, sctinozoa, sactinozoa, sctuating, sactuating, scuteness, sacuteness, sdamance, sadamance, sdams, sdenomyosis, sadenomyosis, sdenosis, sadenosis, sdience, sadience, ahooting, zhooting, xhooting, dhooting, ehooting, sgooting, sbooting, snooting, sjooting, suooting, syooting, shioting, shkoting, shloting, shpoting, sh0oting, sh9oting, shoiting, shokting, sholting, shopting, sho0ting, sho9ting, shoofing, shooging, shooying, shoo6ing, shoo5ing, shootung, shootjng, shootkng, shoot9ng, shoot8ng, shootibg, shootimg, shootijg, shootihg, shootinf, shootinv, shootinb, shootinh, shootiny, shootint, ashooting, sahooting, zshooting, szhooting, xshooting, sxhooting, dshooting, sdhooting, eshooting, sehooting, wshooting, swhooting, sghooting, shgooting, sbhooting, shbooting, snhooting, shnooting, sjhooting, shjooting, suhooting, shuooting, syhooting, shyooting, shoioting, shkooting, shokoting, shlooting, sholoting, shpooting, shopoting, sh0ooting, sho0oting, sh9ooting, sho9oting, shooiting, shookting, shoolting, shoopting, shoo0ting, shoo9ting, shoorting, shoofting, shootfing, shoogting, shootging, shooyting, shootying, shoo6ting, shoot6ing, shoo5ting, shoot5ing, shootuing, shootiung, shootjing, shootijng, shootking, shootikng, shootoing, shootiong, shoot9ing, shooti9ng, shoot8ing, shooti8ng, shootibng, shootinbg, shootimng, shootinmg, shootinjg, shootihng, shootinhg, shootinfg, shootingf, shootinvg, shootingv, shootingb, shootingh, shootinyg, shootingy, shootintg, shootingt, shooing, hsooting, sohoting, shooting, shotoing, shootnig, sshooting, shootting, shootinng, shootingg, 3hooting, chooting, qhooting, rhooting, sxooting, slooting, siooting, shgoting, shmoting, shnoting, shogting, shomting, shonting, shoo4ing, shooding, shooving, shoouing, shootyng, shootang, shootmng, shoothng, shooti.g, shootifg, shootilg, shootiog, shootinw, shootino, shootinc, shootine, shootayeng, shooteyeng, chuteing, shoeoting, shoeting, s hooting, sh ooting, sho oting, shoo ting, shoot ing, shooti ng, shootin g.
Definition of shooting:
- killing someone by gunfire; " when the shooting stopped there were three dead bodies"
- killing by gunfire; " when the shooting stopped there were three dead bodies"
- The act of one who, or that which, shoots; as, the shooting of an archery club; the shooting of rays of light.
- A sensation of darting pain; as, a shooting in one's head.
- Act of discharging fireams or an arrow: sensation of a quick pain: act or practice of killing game.
- Act or practice of killing game with firearms.
- The act of discharging fire- arms or arrows; the act or practice of killing game with the gun; a game- preserve; sensation of a quick glancing pain.
- The act or practice of killing game with firearms; sensation of a quick darting pain.
- Of or pertaining to shooting; for shooting; darting.
- Moving rapidly, as an arrow from a bow, or a ball from a gun; quick and darting.