Common misspellings for sitting:
sectino, sittig, eiting, sittinng, sidding, settlign, eatting, writteing, soting, seetting, siezing, somting, sourting, sittling, senting, citizain, seeting, siiting, lsiting, sitng, sitten, sitind, settiing, satifing, steting, assitting, sittin, listting, sptting, sittting, stiving, sideing, seatign, seting, sititching, tesiting, hassitaing, outting, visitting, situauion, siitin, sidinf, siitting, viting, sititing, sattin, etting, vissiting, sitin, ressitting, situaion, cirtin, vistiing, stutteing, citeing, wriytting, saitin, siuaton, fittiing, cityin, stiiing, sitcking, sitituion, titing, sieging, ersceting, sibing, fittin, ltting, souting, hittiing, smittin, itting, steaing, spittin, scipting, isting, citaion, settleing, siffting, situion, asitting, isiting, sititng, sidiing, sition, sateing, riotting, sizeing, sigting, skirtting, fittting, skatting, scuting, sfiting, stitting, satating, siering, siteseeing, writtin, seatting, snoting, fiitting, sarting, 11stating, sittng, waitting, ritting, settng, shittin, stoing, distingue, gitting, ciitng, spting, cirtaine, hittting, gietting, sibtain, subitting, citaotin, soarting, sittign, setiing, sidking, softing, settinf, suting, nitting, siing, situatuin, writtting, siteing, suttong, settign, sumting, siitng, utting, ciutting, stiiting, siutaion, settin, srutiny, esiting, kisting, kitting, aiting, sertin, steeing, ssetting, resitting, puitting, sifing, sertting, siteings, writting, settong, settig, satting, settiling, sittiing, stiding, stting, ssitting, sirtain, sstuding, writtign, sriting, sittingh, sittingin, baysitting, setteling, sortting, lettign, switing, sorrting, sweting, isding, citating, stiting, sitauion, sittuaion, sttching, situtuion, surtin, sutting, sittinig, suggeting, suding, visitign, siwming, sirten, scting, settins, sidin, visitiing, sitiing, sertine, sayting, situatino, sishing, writtine, sittingon, sidng, mitting, srating, dietting, hittign, srting, situtaion, sauting, seithing, staing, suitting, sistuion, scertin, settingup, litting, wrritting, eciteing, sakting, sittind, setating, sding, settting, stutting, xisting, iting, sitaion, sattion, asetting, visoting, wtiting, sidign, esciting, sitiatin, aiisting, hittin, sittinmg, soding, soemting, eisting, wisiting, sumitting, visiiting, sising, sittion, siidng, viseting, settingof, sttion, settinig, tting, stiping, sortin, sigtn, stiton, musitoian, stiing, shiting, sireing, wirtting, vsiting, sidind, setteing, summitting, ssisting, nittany, certtin, citttion, citirne, distinguih, fittign, istting, setaing, settying, swhoing, shtting, sidinig, sittimg, zitting, sistuaion, stiuaion, spiiting, spittting, scademic, sacademic, sccidence, saccidence, scetonic, sacetonic, scquittance, sacquittance, sacting, sctinic, sactinic, sctinomyces, sactinomyces, sctinomycosis, sactinomycosis, sctinozoa, sactinozoa, sctuating, sactuating, scuteness, sacuteness, sdamance, sadamance, sdams, sdenomyosis, sadenomyosis, sdenosis, sadenosis, sdience, sadience, aitting, witting, sjtting, sktting, s9tting, s8tting, siyting, si6ting, si5ting, sitring, sitging, sitying, sit6ing, sit5ing, sittung, sittjng, sittkng, sittong, sitt9ng, sitt8ng, sittibg, sittijg, sittihg, sittinf, sittinv, sittinb, sittinh, sittiny, sittint, saitting, zsitting, szitting, xsitting, sxitting, dsitting, sditting, esitting, seitting, wsitting, switting, sjitting, sijtting, skitting, siktting, soitting, siotting, s9itting, si9tting, s8itting, si8tting, sirtting, sitrting, sigtting, sitgting, siytting, sityting, si6tting, sit6ting, si5tting, sit5ting, sittring, sittfing, sittging, sittying, sitt6ing, sitt5ing, sittuing, sittiung, sittjing, sittijng, sittking, sittikng, sittoing, sittiong, sitt9ing, sitti9ng, sitt8ing, sitti8ng, sittibng, sittinbg, sittimng, sittinjg, sittihng, sittinhg, sittinfg, sittingf, sittinvg, sittingv, sittingb, sittinyg, sittingy, sittintg, sittingt, sittnig, sittingg, 3itting, sytting, si4ting, sipting, siuting, sit4ing, sitding, sitping, sitving, situing, sittyng, sittang, sittmng, sitthng, sitti.g, sittifg, sittilg, sittiog, sittinw, sittino, sittinc, sittine, sayettayeng, seyetteyeng, s itting, si tting, sit ting, sitt ing, sitti ng, sittin g.
Definition of sitting:
- the attitude generally assumed in Palestine by those who were engaged in any kind of work. " The carpenter saws, planes, and hews with his hand-adze, sitting on the ground or upon the plank he is planning. The washerwoman sits by the tub; and, in a word, no one stands when it is possible to sit. Shopkeepers always sit, and Levi sitting at the receipt of custom ( Matthew 9:9 ) is the exact way to state the case.", Thomson, Land and Book.
- the act of assuming or maintaining a seated position; " he read the mystery at one sitting"
- a session as of a legislature or court
- The state or act of one who sits; the posture of one who occupies a seat.
- A seat, or the space occupied by or allotted for a person, in a church, theater, etc.; as, the hall has 800 sittings.
- The act or time of sitting, as to a portrait painter, photographer, etc.
- The actual presence or meeting of any body of men in their seats, clothed with authority to transact business; a session; as, a sitting of the judges of the King's Bench, or of a commission.
- A brooding over eggs for hatching, as by fowls.
- The state, position, or act, of one who sits; a seat in a church, etc.; a session or meeting; time during which one sits; set of eggs for hatching.
- State of resting on a seat: a seat: the act or time of resting in a posture for a painter to take a likeness: an official meeting to transact business: uninterrupted application to anything for a time: the time during which one continues at anything: a resting on eggs for hatching.
- State or time of resting on a seat; session.
- A session or term.
- An incubation.
- The posturo of being on a seat; the setting one's self on a seat; the time of sitting; a seat in the pew of a church; a session; incubation.
- A seat or place, as in a church; the actual meeting of any body of men; the time for which one sits, as for a painter to take the likeness, at play, & c.
- ( of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks; " the seated Madonna"; " the audience remained seated"
- not moving and therefore easy to attack; " a sitting target"
- Being in the state, or the position, of one who, or that which, sits.
- Resting on the haunches; perching; pertaining to, or used for, sitting.
- Resting on the haunches; perching; incubating; holding court; sessile.