Common misspellings for skill:
solil, sitill, spilly, skuls, sklll, socicl, skillz, skould, sehila, skilss, slill, shikeel, soicol, skool, sille, skiills, seell, stiill, skillas, skll, stilll, sckroll, skil, socaial, skillis, sibl, squirlle, soiil, skick, shakilly, skiles, zsillow, kiill, akil, skirm, smillar, skyblue, skell, scoil, spoill, swtill, skiled, skylar, syill, skiiled, saville, stilly, sigle, suicdal, sqeel, smaill, silli, skillled, scicle, ezekiel14, surgial, stilla, skillss, skillys, stilli, sagital, killl, ezekial, skillit, skale, ezykiel, socaially, sckool, scoial, skirk, sitll, socailly, stial, wsill, xxlll, stillw, skiils, saggital, yorkhill, qucikyl, sicle, kkill, skileed, sttill, soicail, husskily, solial, selll, sneekily, stiool, sevilla, siwll, seigel, wqill, xcall, silyl, skils, sckull, skilll, sklls, skkill, csall, skyler, sckills, smial, skroll, stoill, squirl, skylit, socvial, sexial, killa, squrill, sql2000, stiol, kiil, scally, skiill, skkills, soclal, tokill, sicly, socail, squil, skille, sivilla, skellet, siklls, scotthall, reskill, staill, scall, steill, sairwell, surgicla, scoll, scoical, scail, skilld, sc10will, skilles, mikal, sircle, scalle, soliel, stuill, skulll, setill, sucdial, skilly, squirll, squill, socuila, sball, sicual, stiull, silgle, skillsa, sickl, scocil, killo, kille, stioll, skuill, jaill, ciclo, smill, killi, scorll, skillls, skilsl, ski8lls, smirl, sigal, schuykill, stigil, sqiearl, sjills, schoiol, ksill, savigly, squirle, skcool, seixal, ezekeil, skedual, sstill, skilis, skinl, skllls, kill, wstill, spilll, ekil, socuial, stillo, sighal, srill, skillw, wikll, skilet, killy, akll, ezkeil, gissell, schell, scholl, skhool, sexilly, sigual, skily, sckill, skiller, skills2, sskills, snaill, sical, socla, socol, pseicla, sipll, soilcal, sccusal, saccusal, schillea, sachillea, scholia, sacholia, schylia, sachylia, scicula, sacicula, sculea, saculea, scyl, sacyl, saecial, seolia, saeolia, sgile, sagile, sgilely, sagilely, sglaia, saglaia, sglow, saglow, sail, sailey, sioli, saioli, saisle, akill, zkill, xkill, ekill, wkill, skjll, skkll, skoll, sk9ll, sk8ll, skikl, skipl, skiol, skilp, askill, sakill, zskill, szkill, xskill, sxkill, dskill, sdkill, eskill, sekill, wskill, swkill, sjkill, skjill, smkill, skmill, slkill, sklill, sokill, skoill, sikill, skiull, skijll, skikll, skioll, sk9ill, ski9ll, sk8ill, ski8ll, skilkl, skipll, skilpl, skilol, skillk, skillp, skillo, sklil, sskill, 3kill, ckill, qkill, skyll, skall, skmll, skhll, skidl, skihl, skiml, skilh, skiln, skilm, skayell, skeyell, s kill, sk ill, ski ll, skil l.
Definition of skill:
- To make a difference; to signify; to matter; -- used impersonally.
- To make a difference; to matter or boot.
- To know; to understand.
- To be knowing; to have understanding; to be dexterous in performance.
- To make a difference; to signify; to matter; - used impersonally.
- an ability that has been acquired by training
- Discrimination; judgment; propriety; reason; cause.
- Knowledge; understanding.
- The familiar knowledge of any art or science, united with readiness and dexterity in execution or performance, or in the application of the art or science to practical purposes; power to discern and execute; ability to perceive and perform; expertness; aptitude; as, the skill of a mathematician, physician, surgeon, mechanic, etc.
- Display of art; exercise of ability; contrivance; address.
- Any particular art.
- Knowledge of any art or science, together with expert ability to put that knowledge to use; cleverness; trained readiness in using knowledge.
- Knowledge of anything: dexterity in practice.
- Knowledge; dexterity.
- Familiar knowledge of any art, united with dexterity in the practice of it; expertness in execution.
- Great readiness and ability in the practical application of any art, science, or handicraft; art; dexterity.