Common misspellings for so:
somw, soooo, sb, 3o, sf, sof, 100o, 51st, sm, spo, 31st, yo, 450sl, si, sg, oso, 20x40, myso, sno, 1920s, sho, sr, schoo, eso, s1, syco, s, soe, siiue, su, stio, jsu, sou, ssssssssssssss, soif, sc, ao, sto, som, sok, souer, suoer, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, 1880s, 201o, 936sf, soc, 2to, o2, os, rsoe, 5'o, sevo, 10x12, 1860s, slo, sog, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, sd, soa, 474sq, soef, 1990s, eo, seo, 45o, wo, 1870s, sn, 11st, so1, fo, sooooo, suom, lso, 21st, soiar, soooooo, 2000s, to5, sq, scio, to2, 4'o, sson, sz, sooer, 1700s, 30st, 1980s, sohow, ss, 41st, 3to, seior, sowou, sy, soium, ssssssssssss, soph, sghow, to3, hsso, 21sh, snaow, 240o, so2, soooooooo, 1840s, sl, 1890s, youso, 1800s, 21'st, soi, sh, sa3, o0o, ssssssssss, isso, 1600s, 10yo, st, 5o, sahow, sioze, sophi, sooooooo, 17st, sb1405, io, sp, 1970s, s2900, uo, 300o, sa, sw, 500sf, sx, 1850s, 1950s, ko, 12x20, sv, 000sf, thso, l99o, schow, sol, soo, to1, aso, 9'o, 10x10, sp2, 2o, so0n, to7, to4, lsoe, sgo, 1960s, 1099ss, dso, sor, 1940s, esso, srooy, 1000s, smo, 1989s, 1to, mso, soyou, syceo, 11o, sdo, 1830s, to8, xo, nsoe, 1500s, sio, 00o, 1o, o, qo, 1900s, 01st, 1'st, 1sr, 20st, 26st, 22st, 25o, 27st, 28st, 4o, 4oo, x024047, 6o, o9, sk, sooooooooooooo, cso, sfor, g9o, iso, sj, jo, sfo, zo, pso, zzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, s0, sao2, sao, socio, seeee, seio, seiour, s3x, sydow, so9, sso, swo, tso, uso, wso, sohma, soz, 6to, 9to, t6o, t9o, to0, to9, syou, snugnes s, zso, xso, sxo, s0o, so0, s9o, s o.
Definition of so:
- " So, king of Egypt," is once mentioned in the Bible -- ( 2 Kings 17:4 ) So has been identified by different writers with the first and second kings of the Ethiopian twenty-fifth dynasty, called by Manetho, Sabakon ( Shebek) and Sebichos ( Shebetek).
- On condition that; if; therefore; as, it is raining, so we cannot go.
- Provided that.
- Therefore; provided that. So much as, however much. So so, much as it was; indifferently. So then, therefore.
- In like manner, when preceded or followed by as; in such manner, when followed by that; in this way, when followed by as; for this reason; thus; thus it is; provided that; in a high degree, as, he was so good.
- in order that; " he stooped down so he could pick up his hat"
- ( intensifier) to a very great extent or degree; " the idea is so obvious"; " never been so happy"; " I love you so"; " my head aches so!"
- ( usually followed by ` that') to an extent or degree as expressed; " he was so tired he could hardly stand"; " so dirty that it smells"
- in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied; " They're happy and I hope they will remain so"; " so live your life that old age will bring no regrets"
- to a certain unspecified extent or degree; " I can only go so far with this student"; " can do only so much in a day"
- In a like manner or degree; as, she is not so tall as her sister; in such a way, state, or amount as is indicated or known; as, he acted so; for this or that reason; therefore; more or less; as, get a dozen or so.
- To this or that extent.
- In such a manner.
- Just as said or implied.
- Because; therefore.
- In like manner; in such manner; to such degree; thus.
- marked by system; in good order; " everything is in order"; " his books are always just so"; " things must be exactly so"
- to a very great extent or degree; " the idea is so obvious"; " never been so happy"; " I love you so"; " my head aches so!"
- in the same way; also; " I was offended and so was he"; " worked hard and so did she"
- In that manner or degree; as, indicated ( in any way), or as implied, or as supposed to be known.
- In like manner or degree; in the same way; thus; for like reason; whith equal reason; -- used correlatively, following as, to denote comparison or resemblance; sometimes, also, following inasmuch as.
- In such manner; to such degree; -- used correlatively with as or that following; as, he was so fortunate as to escape.
- Very; in a high degree; that is, in such a degree as can not well be expressed; as, he is so good; he planned so wisely.
- In the same manner; as has been stated or suggested; in this or that condition or state; under these circumstances; in this way; -- with reflex reference to something just asserted or implied; used also with the verb to be, as a predicate.
- The case being such; therefore; on this account; for this reason; on these terms; -- used both as an adverb and a conjuction.
- It is well; let it be as it is, or let it come to pass; -- used to express assent.
- Well; the fact being as stated; -- used as an expletive; as, so the work is done, is it?
- About the number, time, or quantity specified; thereabouts; more or less; as, I will spend a week or so in the country; I have read only a page or so.
- Provided that; on condition that; in case that; if.
- Be as you are; stand still; stop; that will do; right as you are; -- a word used esp. to cows; also used by sailors.
- In this manner or degree: thus: for like reason: in such manner or degree: in a high degree: as has been stated: on this account: be it so: provided that: in case that.
- In this manner or degree; thus; therefore; to such extent; in case.