Common misspellings for solvent:
slent, relvernt, silgent, resolvement, solfen, erlevnt, severnt, rooselvelt, slifht, sovient, servient, relevent, sventy, servent, sevent, rosselvelt, celveland, suffivient, sovernity, sovent, sileint, selent, solovent, soluvent, slilent, silvadene, solvenia, seravnt, silvester, slient, silvertone, dissolvement, sychophant, relovent, sovernty, solvinf, sielent, solvong, solvin, suffifent, benelovent, solfening, sillent, irrilavent, relavent, solvant, salvent, solmenity, sovlent, relervent, solviet, solven, solveing, thathaven't, maleovent, selfappointed, solventless, solveand, silveton, selfdoubt, relevenat, sovernety, celeveland, souldent, suliven, slovent, srevant, realvent, scilent, resolvment, sylvestor, solvants, solvng, soleniod, survent, solvimng, selfcenterd, realevent, suffient, celebent, relevnt, solventi, realavent, solvancy, circuvent, svnet, sorvent, sevente, siilent, solvung, soulvester, aolvent, zolvent, xolvent, dolvent, eolvent, wolvent, silvent, sklvent, sllvent, splvent, s0lvent, s9lvent, sokvent, sopvent, soovent, solcent, solbent, solgent, solfent, solvwnt, solvsnt, solvdnt, solvrnt, solv4nt, solv3nt, solvebt, solvemt, solvejt, solveht, solvenr, solvenf, solveng, solven6, solven5, asolvent, saolvent, zsolvent, szolvent, xsolvent, sxolvent, dsolvent, sdolvent, seolvent, wsolvent, swolvent, siolvent, soilvent, skolvent, soklvent, slolvent, sollvent, spolvent, soplvent, s0olvent, so0lvent, s9olvent, so9lvent, solkvent, solpvent, soolvent, solcvent, solvcent, solbvent, solvbent, solgvent, solvgent, solfvent, solvfent, solvwent, solvewnt, solvsent, solvesnt, solvdent, solvednt, solvrent, solvernt, solv4ent, solve4nt, solv3ent, solve3nt, solvebnt, solvenbt, solvemnt, solvenmt, solvejnt, solvenjt, solvehnt, solvenht, solvenrt, solventr, solvenft, solventf, solvengt, solventg, solvenyt, solventy, solven6t, solvent6, solven5t, solvent5, olvent, slvent, solvnt, oslvent, solevnt, solvnet, solvetn, ssolvent, solvvent, solveent, solvennt, solventt, 3olvent, solvent, qolvent, rolvent, sglvent, smlvent, snlvent, sodvent, sohvent, somvent, sol6ent, soltent, solvunt, solvmnt, solvgnt, solve.t, solveft, solvelt, solveot, solven4, solvend, solvenp, solvenv, solvenu, sewlvent, sowlvent, s olvent, so lvent, sol vent, solv ent, solve nt, solven t.
Definition of solvent:
- a liquid substance capable of dissolving other substances; " the solvent does not change its state in forming a solution"
- Able or sufficient to pay all just debts; as, a solvent merchant; the estate is solvent.
- A substance ( usually liquid) suitable for, or employed in, solution, or in dissolving something; as, water is the appropriate solvent of most salts, alcohol of resins, ether of fats, and mercury or acids of metals, etc.
- That which resolves; as, a solvent of mystery.
- Any liquid in or by which a substance can be dissolved.
- 1. Capable of dissolving. 2. A menstruum, a liquid which holds another substance in solution.
- That which causes a substance to dissolve.
- Anything that dissolves another.
- A substance that dissolves another.
- Able to dissolve; able to pay all debts.
- A fluid capable of dissolving substances.
- A fluid that dissolves any substance; a menstruum.
- Anything that dissolves another; a fluid in which a solid may be dissolved.
- capable of meeting financial obligations
- Able to pay just claims or debts; having the power of dissolving.
- Having power to solve or dissolve: able to pay all debts.
- Having means to pay all debts.
- Having the power of dissolving; able or sufficient to pay all just debts.
- Having the power of loosening or dissolving; able or sufficient to pay all just debts, applied to a person or an estate.