Common misspellings for space:
spohie, sapce, serce, spae, speacel, spech, splease, scace, speceail, suface, spaciuow, sorce, spciety, spazy, spaciel, sewice, sance, hispanci, spuse, sarce, searce, spacein, sifice, spacouis, spicey, sesce, specey, speaech, sprouce, sopose, septice, spce, spcace, spaceing, thepeace, opeace, spack, spayer, pasce, spcae, speace, spouce, speaced, spocke, aeorspace, speaces, speci, supise, spaceis, surpace, spancer, suace, carpace, myspce, sruce, seece, spyies, suprice, sapces, saice, sepage, spoce, sapouse, ceace, supemacy, psace, spoace, specet, spazed, siece, spane, vpice, sarvce, sopurce, spaceon, supize, spage, speacil, succe, spacies, searice, sppose, spacs, sapre, rpice, spacouse, spceil, scuce, myspace, seaze, paice, scice, sirpize, spiece, spaece, speec, suaces, searceh, seace, spacile, stoce, surpase, spanse, surce, survace, seavice, sayce, sppech, speacher, hospcie, spefice, spiach, spiecel, safice, surpize, spece, sufece, speacker, spaiah, spaws, soace, socce, srice, speicel, sponce, sprase, spance, spase, parce, sposer, mspace, sparcs, surpface, spaes, spazem, spacealy, tpice, respoce, spacily, sparce, spacier, sprace, speceal, espace, speced, spake, slace, seanace, purpace, savce, stace, soarce, snice, respece, spoake, spces, spacde, spaciou, sepale, snce, seapage, psce, spaze, surpice, spiice, mypace, spose, psycie, zpack, sprice, sauace, spoues, seface, spacous, specer, spurce, speache, spohe, sapose, sirface, simce, soauce, sopace, spacoius, lpace, psycy, aspece, spacee, ospice, suacy, sibce, spacioue, spacuous, sace, spacy, spacuois, psyce, spuare, saces, hispice, speceil, splace, speice, speacile, thespace, repace, speceh, swaze, opace, sposue, spac, saple, spcealy, spicel, separe, spuce, suppse, spaech, sapps, dispice, spaice, splee, sparc, specely, aspecy, spiacil, spalce, spacias, spases, spesice, specel, spave, syceo, spacil, specele, seice, spawm, spacce, spouceal, sple, sparei, suppoce, speaciel, sppace, surace, specy, spaec, swnce, salace, sepose, spciy, apahce, seance, spape, spacey, spaxe, spsce, sapced, spacess, spacaus, spaocias, spayes, spiceal, sopeech, spence, spinace, sbaca, sabaca, saback, sbacus, sabacus, sbase, sabase, sbash, sabash, sbasia, sabasia, sbasic, sabasic, sbbacy, sabbacy, sbbess, sabbess, sabc, sbc's, sabc's, sbcs, sabcs, sbies, sabies, sbkhas, sabkhas, sbkhaz, sabkhaz, sbkhazia, sabkhazia, xpace, dpace, s-ace, s0ace, spzce, spwce, spqce, spafe, spade, spacw, spacd, spacr, spac4, spac3, zspace, szpace, xspace, sxpace, dspace, sdpace, sepace, wspace, swpace, slpace, s-pace, sp-ace, s0pace, sp0ace, spzace, spazce, spsace, spasce, spwace, spawce, spqace, spaqce, spaxce, spacxe, spavce, spacve, spafce, spacfe, spadce, spacwe, spacew, spacse, spaces, spaced, spacre, spacer, spac4e, space4, spac3e, space3, sspace, spaace, 3pace, rpace, sxace, srace, sqace, spcce, spaae, spabe, spacu, spacm, spaca, spacg, spa ce, spac e.
Definition of space:
- To set apart by spaces; also, to arrange into spaces.
- To arrange with open places between.
- To make or arrange intervals between.
- To arrange intervals between.
- place at intervals; " Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"
- Among printers, to make intervals between words or lines.
- a blank area; " write your name in the space provided"
- the interval between two times; " the distance from birth to death"; " it all happened in the space of 10 minutes"
- ( printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words
- the unlimited 3- dimensional expanse in which everything is located; " they tested his ability to locate objects in space"
- one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff; " the spaces are the notes F- A- C- E"
- an area reserved for some particular purpose; " the laboratory's floor space"
- an empty area ( usually bounded in some way between things); " the architect left space in front of the building"; " they stopped at an open space in the jungle"; " the space between his teeth"
- the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; " they tested his ability to locate objects in space"
- ( printing) a block of without a raised letter; used for spacing between words
- Extension, considered independently of anything which it may contain; that which makes extended objects conceivable and possible.
- Place, having more or less extension; room.
- A quantity or portion of extension; distance from one thing to another; an interval between any two or more objects; as, the space between two stars or two hills; the sound was heard for the space of a mile.
- Quantity of time; an interval between two points of time; duration; time.
- A short time; a while.
- Walk; track; path; course.
- A small piece of metal cast lower than a face type, so as not to receive the ink in printing, -- used to separate words or letters.
- One of the intervals, or open places, between the lines of the staff.
- To walk; to rove; to roam.
- To arrange or adjust the spaces in or between; as, to space words, lines, or letters.
- That which has length, breadth, and height, and is unlimited in extension; room; distance between things; a length of time.
- Any demarcated portion of the body, either an area of the surface, a segment of the tissues, or a cavity.
- A cavity or opening.
- Extension as distinct from material substances: room: largeness: distance between objects: interval between lines or words in books: quantity of time: distance between two points of time: a short time: interval.
- Extension; room; distance between objects; interval or portion of time.
- An interval between points or objects; place; room.
- Continuous or unlimited extension.
- An interval of time; period.
- An occasion or opportunity.
- Room; extension; any quantity of extension; interval between lines; quantity, of time; interval between two points of time; a while.
- Extension, as in length, breadth, and thickness; room; distance; interval, as between lines; a quantity of time.