Common misspellings for spontaneous:
spontaneaous, spontaneuity, spontenious, spontenous, spontaneanous, spawntanious, spntaneous, spontanteously, spontaneouse, subcontaneous, spontenaity, spontnaneously, spotainious, spontanous, sponstaneous, spontanias, spontateous, spontaneaity, spontaneiuos, spontanesouly, spontainous, spontinaity, spontaeneous, spontatious, spontaneiously, spontaniosly, spontanity, spontaneoulsy, spontaeous, spontanaeity, spontaneosly, spontaneusly, sponatenous, spontaniousness, spontanouse, spontaniety, sponainious, spontaneosuly, spontaninity, spontanouesly, spontnaeous, spontaneius, spontaneouly, spontaniouse, sponteneous, spotanious, spontanues, spontanious, spontanuous, spontainious, spontanuity, spontanus, espontaneus, sponteincous, spontanuas, spontenaeity, sponteniously, spontanously, spontenuety, spontageous, spontanoues, spontanios, spontaneuous, spontaneuse, sponteouse, spontantesou, spontaniuos, simountaneously, spontainously, spontenaety, simontainious, spontanisly, spontantous, spontaniasly, sponteneity, sponataneously, spontaneuos, spontaneus, spontanies, sponantious, spontanaety, spontaiounsialy, spontanaity, spontinaty, spotaneous, spontenity, spontatneously, spontaineous, sponanious, spontanesous, spontainiously, spontineity, spontinaety, spontaneaty, spontaineously, spontaneaously, spontatenous, spontatneous, spontaniously, simontaneously, spontaious, spontainuous, spontinuity, espontaneous, sponaneously, spontanius, simantaneously, spomtaiounsly, spontaniose, spontaniusly, sponteniety, spontaenous, spontaneious, spontatoues, spontanaty, sponteanous, spontanaiety, spontaneos, spontanteous, spontanes, sponteaneously, spontenously, sponateous, spontanuety, spontenetity, spontnaneous, spontane, simnetaneously, simontanesouly, spontneity, spontaionus, spontangeous, spotanooues, spntaneoulsy, spontatnouesly, sponteanously, spontinously, spontnaeously, subcontanious, apontaneous, zpontaneous, xpontaneous, dpontaneous, epontaneous, wpontaneous, soontaneous, slontaneous, s-ontaneous, s0ontaneous, spintaneous, spkntaneous, splntaneous, sppntaneous, sp0ntaneous, sp9ntaneous, spobtaneous, spomtaneous, spojtaneous, spohtaneous, sponraneous, sponfaneous, sponganeous, sponyaneous, spon6aneous, spon5aneous, spontzneous, spontsneous, spontwneous, spontqneous, spontabeous, spontameous, spontajeous, spontaheous, spontanwous, spontansous, spontandous, spontanrous, spontan4ous, spontan3ous, spontanekus, spontanelus, spontanepus, spontane0us, spontane9us, spontaneoys, spontaneohs, spontaneojs, spontaneois, spontaneo8s, spontaneo7s, spontaneoua, spontaneouz, spontaneoux, spontaneoud, spontaneoue, spontaneouw, aspontaneous, sapontaneous, zspontaneous, szpontaneous, xspontaneous, sxpontaneous, dspontaneous, sdpontaneous, sepontaneous, wspontaneous, swpontaneous, sopontaneous, spoontaneous, slpontaneous, splontaneous, s-pontaneous, sp-ontaneous, s0pontaneous, sp0ontaneous, spiontaneous, spointaneous, spkontaneous, spokntaneous, spolntaneous, sppontaneous, spopntaneous, spo0ntaneous, sp9ontaneous, spo9ntaneous, spobntaneous, sponbtaneous, spomntaneous, sponmtaneous, spojntaneous, sponjtaneous, spohntaneous, sponhtaneous, sponrtaneous, spontraneous, sponftaneous, spontfaneous, spongtaneous, spontganeous, sponytaneous, spontyaneous, spon6taneous, spont6aneous, spon5taneous, spont5aneous, spontzaneous, spontazneous, spontsaneous, spontasneous, spontwaneous, spontawneous, spontqaneous, spontaqneous, spontabneous, spontanbeous, spontamneous, spontanmeous, spontajneous, spontanjeous, spontahneous, spontanheous, spontanweous, spontanewous, spontanseous, spontandeous, spontanedous, spontanreous, spontanerous, spontan4eous, spontane4ous, spontan3eous, spontane3ous, spontaneoius, spontanekous, spontaneokus, spontanelous, spontaneolus, spontanepous, spontaneopus, spontane0ous, spontaneo0us, spontane9ous, spontaneo9us, spontaneoyus, spontaneouys, spontaneohus, spontaneouhs, spontaneojus, spontaneoujs, spontaneouis, spontaneo8us, spontaneou8s, spontaneo7us, spontaneou7s, spontaneouas, spontaneousa, spontaneouzs, spontaneousz, spontaneouxs, spontaneousx, spontaneouds, spontaneousd, spontaneoues, spontaneouws, spontaneousw, pontaneous, sontaneous, sponaneous, spontneous, spontaneou, psontaneous, sopntaneous, spnotaneous, spotnaneous, sponatneous, spontanoeus, spontaneosu, sspontaneous, sponntaneous, sponttaneous, spontaaneous, spontanneous, spontaneeous, spontaneoous, spontaneouus, spontaneouss, 3pontaneous, spontaneous, cpontaneous, qpontaneous, rpontaneous, sxontaneous, stontaneous, srontaneous, sqontaneous, spgntaneous, spmntaneous, spnntaneous, spo.taneous, spoftaneous, spoltaneous, spootaneous, spon4aneous, spondaneous, sponpaneous, sponvaneous, sponuaneous, spontineous, spontcneous, sponta.eous, spontafeous, spontaleous, spontaoeous, spontanmous, spontanaous, spontangous, spontanegus, spontanemus, spontanenus, spontaneo5s, spontaneoes, spontaneoqs, spontaneows, spontaneots, spontaneou3, spontaneouc, spontaneouq, spontaneour, spo ntaneous, spon taneous, spont aneous, sponta neous, spontan eous, spontane ous, spontaneo us, spontaneou s.
Definition of spontaneous:
- happening or arising without apparent external cause; " spontaneous laughter"; " spontaneous combustion"; " a spontaneous abortion"
- Proceding from natural feeling, temperament, or disposition, or from a native internal proneness, readiness, or tendency, without constraint; as, a spontaneous gift or proportion.
- Proceeding from, or acting by, internal impulse, energy, or natural law, without external force; as, spontaneous motion; spontaneous growth.
- Produced without being planted, or without human labor; as, a spontaneous growth of wood.
- Done or acting from natural impulse; as, spontaneous applause; not produced by outside force but resulting from forces within a thing; as, spontaneous combustion.
- Occurring without external stimulation.
- Of one's free- will: involuntary: acting by its own impulse or natural law: produced of itself or without interference.
- Voluntary; self- impelled; produced of itself.
- Done or acting from one's own impulse; voluntary.
- Biol. Arising without external cause; self produced.
- Of one's own frecaecord; purely self- suggested, originated, or derived; of itself, without external interference or constraint. Spontaneous combustion, a taking fire of itself.
- Acting of one's own accord; done without compulsion; acting from its own impulse or energy; happening or produced of itself.