Common misspellings for substance:
subsstance, subcutnaeous, subsistance, substince, substinance, ssistance, circustance, substainlly, subsitance, substience, substanse, subtsance, substanuate, substansive, substancess, supstance, subtance, substancally, subsatances, sustance, susbstances, abstence, substainable, substanously, sunstance, substaion, simeoustansly, susbtance, substanstail, substainual, substancely, substant, substaniate, supstances, subsatance, sistance, substanced, subsntaces, substannce, subqutanious, substane, substacses, substancial, substand, substanally, substancewhile, subvstances, substanance, substative, subcutanaeous, substnace, substained, substaces, substancle, susbstance, subustance, substiante, substace, sustaince, substadies, substanical, subsntace, substaind, substanial, subbstances, substancese, substankive, substancive, subatnce, subcutaneus, substain, substainially, subsitence, absitence, subsantce, subsantace, subistence, subserviance, subsidance, subquetanous, polysubstance, substnaces, bursztynski, subcutanous, substences, subastances, substanlly, substans, substanses, subisland, sustence, subcutanious, supstence, substaintal, substacne, substan, substanchel, reststance, abstance, submittance, susbstace, susidence, stubstance, substence, substaince, substants, substize, substainial, sebastain's, substamce, substanal, sudstance, substainal, subsatnce, substanuanl, substansal, substancail, restistance, susbtances, substanable, subcutanoues, substanual, subastance, substanually, substinence, subsatnces, substanially, subutaneous, substancal, submitance, substanence, substainally, subsance, substanive, substainly, sbustances, assisistance, substanceial, sebastan, substaincial, substancies, substainstail, abstanice, cucimstance, subctuaneous, subuctaneous, sebsequencely, subsintence, substacnce, substancfe, susstance, substanes, substansual, substanceate, substanceated, aubstance, zubstance, xubstance, dubstance, eubstance, wubstance, sybstance, shbstance, sjbstance, sibstance, s8bstance, s7bstance, suvstance, suhstance, sugstance, subatance, subztance, subxtance, subdtance, subetance, subwtance, subsrance, subsfance, subsgance, subsyance, subs6ance, subs5ance, substznce, substsnce, substwnce, substqnce, substabce, substajce, substahce, substanxe, substanve, substanfe, substande, substancw, substancs, substancd, substancr, substanc4, substanc3, asubstance, saubstance, zsubstance, szubstance, xsubstance, sxubstance, dsubstance, sdubstance, esubstance, seubstance, wsubstance, swubstance, syubstance, suybstance, shubstance, suhbstance, sjubstance, sujbstance, siubstance, suibstance, s8ubstance, su8bstance, s7ubstance, su7bstance, suvbstance, subvstance, sunbstance, subnstance, subhstance, sugbstance, subgstance, subzstance, subsztance, subxstance, subsxtance, subdstance, subsdtance, subestance, subsetance, subwstance, subswtance, subsrtance, substrance, subsftance, substfance, subsgtance, substgance, subsytance, substyance, subs6tance, subst6ance, subs5tance, subst5ance, substzance, substaznce, substsance, substasnce, substwance, substawnce, substqance, substaqnce, substabnce, substanbce, substamnce, substanmce, substajnce, substanjce, substahnce, substanhce, substanxce, substancxe, substanvce, substancve, substanfce, substandce, substancde, substancwe, substancew, substancse, substances, substancre, substancer, substanc4e, substance4, substanc3e, substance3, ubstance, sbstance, substnce, substanc, usbstance, sbustance, substanec, ssubstance, suubstance, subbstance, substtance, substaance, substancce, substancee, 3ubstance, substance, cubstance, qubstance, rubstance, s5bstance, sebstance, sqbstance, swbstance, stbstance, surstance, sujstance, sufstance, sucstance, sub3tance, subctance, subqtance, subrtance, subs4ance, subsdance, subspance, subsvance, subsuance, substcnce, substa.ce, substafce, substalce, substaoce, substanke, substange, substanae, substanbe, substancu, substancm, substanca, substancg, s ubstance, su bstance, sub stance, subs tance, subst ance, substa nce, substan ce, substanc e.
Definition of substance:
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; " the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; " the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; " the nub of the story"
- what a communication that is about something is about
- the idea that is intended; " What is the meaning of this proverb?"
- considerable capital ( wealth or income); " he is a man of means"
- the stuff of which an object consists
- Same as Hypostasis, 2.
- That which underlies all outward manifestations; substratum; the permanent subject or cause of phenomena, whether material or spiritual; that in which properties inhere; that which is real, in distinction from that which is apparent; the abiding part of any existence, in distinction from any accident; that which constitutes anything what it is; real or existing essence.
- The most important element in any existence; the characteristic and essential components of anything; the main part; essential import; purport.
- Body; matter; material of which a thing is made; hence, substantiality; solidity; firmness; as, the substance of which a garment is made; some textile fabrics have little substance.
- Material possessions; estate; property; resources.
- To furnish or endow with substance; to supply property to; to make rich.
- Matter, stuff, material.
- That in which qualities or attributes exist: that which constitutes anything what it is: the essential part: body: matter: property.
- That in which qualities exist; essential part; body; matter; property.
- Wealth; property.
- The material of which anything is made.
- The essential part; brief summary; solid basis.
- A real thing with qualities; material body; substantiality; the essential part; goods; estate; means of living; the assumed substratum of qualities.
- The essence or material of a thing; the main part; that which really exists; body; something real or solid; goods; wealth; means of living.