Common misspellings for surety:
siriit, surey, sobreity, serenty, securiety, asured, surevy, siverity, sucurity, thusrday, suceity, securoity, scerity, soroity, securty, sicurity, sevety, sfety, seciurity, pureto, sacurty, varety, sccurity, sucerity, serets, sacurity, secuarity, stret, sureys, surevey, sready, seruity, seurity, secuiity, surele, sured, asurity, serciety, sreet, sobrity, surferad, saururday, secuurity, superoity, stroty, secerty, verety, surelly, serentiy, ssecurity, syrvey, sceret, secuirty, soceity, secrety, seciruty, serinty, sirect, secerety, purety, sureky, secrerty, sulrty, securoty, sorrt, prrety, srudo, sadety, sceurity, surte, sureon, secerete, cerity, scurity, nessarity, soeicty, sequirity, sureyed, sasiety, suridly, srote, sayurday, sercurty, suragate, viraety, streey, saverity, spretty, schrater, sureley, sosiety, secureity, urity, surity, slready, sersiety, seceraty, sureto, securtiy, seretary, seucirty, surugy, suregy, srudy, sedurity, sgreat, varoety, soiety, surrent, socety, sceretly, varerty, suoreme, seucrity, serenety, sercuraty, strett, surethe, scret, surery, seceurity, suret, curity, sureites, surethat, securaty, socetiy, scerenity, prety, pretyy, sercurity, subriety, surroud, nesserity, sirit, sociuety, scerit, sruvey, surcity, surreality, rety, saurday, sureit, strete, surite, secuirity, seaurity, puriety, surcuity, srutiny, userid, swrewd, sciety, serveraty, surewhat, sorrity, assurity, seqret, sority, secertay, suscity, sobirety, suverity, sobrierty, soiecty, rarety, srushti, pureity, serecy, swcurity, kisrty, surede, securety, soret, saferty, scuritey, sceretary, cruety, oretty, severty, surry, surrgote, sujet, sevrity, securirty, sysrtem, sucrity, sucurety, stretgh, sequrity, securituy, srategy, sabrity, sobreiety, securuty, severtiy, sseccuraty, sfaety, seciety, sureif, superity, securiity, sercet, surreder, virety, segurity, sefety, srvey, sroty, sureyou, surew, soirit, surcurity, srtay, survet, sevurity, surgety, surgerty, sobriaty, surea, surrort, surege, socierty, secaurity, serurity, supority, smrter, sorroity, soriety, seret, sureality, sureal, sirenity, surted, yesrday, surupy, sercurtiy, surergy, surei, sicety, sureity, yesrerday, sereinty, assurety, serenitiy, seccurity, seiricty, scurty, siciety, surgert, surrend, serurty, hisroty, surewe, saterty, sorryt, ciruitry, subrity, soicety, surethey, sarurday, surenity, surrton, securuity, surcrity, scecurity, surond, sourty, ssured, auserity, sreate, forety, seured, sercerty, seurty, socurity, sucuraty, surat, sobrety, sorrty, soreted, sratigy, subroute, suredly, suryey, surrourd, sorrento, aurety, zurety, xurety, durety, eurety, wurety, syrety, shrety, sjrety, sirety, s8rety, s7rety, sufety, sutety, su5ety, surwty, sursty, surdty, surrty, sur4ty, sur3ty, surefy, sureyy, sure6y, sure5y, surett, suretg, sureth, suretu, suret7, suret6, asurety, saurety, zsurety, szurety, xsurety, sxurety, dsurety, sdurety, esurety, seurety, wsurety, swurety, syurety, suyrety, shurety, suhrety, sjurety, sujrety, siurety, suirety, s8urety, su8rety, s7urety, su7rety, suerety, sureety, sudrety, surdety, sufrety, surfety, sutrety, surtety, su5rety, sur5ety, su4rety, sur4ety, surwety, surewty, sursety, suresty, suredty, surrety, surerty, sure4ty, sur3ety, sure3ty, suretry, surefty, suretfy, suregty, suretgy, sureyty, suretyy, sure6ty, suret6y, sure5ty, suret5y, suretty, suretyt, suretyg, surethy, suretyh, suretuy, suretyu, suret7y, surety7, surety6, urety, srety, usrety, sruety, surtey, sureyt, ssurety, suurety, 3urety, qurety, rurety, s5rety, serety, sqrety, swrety, strety, su2ety, subety, suzety, suvety, supety, suruty, surmty, suraty, surgty, sure4y, sureuy, suret9, sureti, suretq, suretx, s urety, su rety, sur ety, sure ty, suret y.
Definition of surety:
- one who becomes responsible for another. Christ is the surety of the better covenant ( Hebrews 7:22 ). In him we have the assurance that all its provisions will be fully and faithfully carried out. Solomon warns against incautiously becoming security for another ( Proverbs 6:1-5 ; 11:15 ; 17:18 ; 20:16 ).
- something clearly established
- The state of being sure; certainty; security.
- That which makes sure; that which confirms; ground of confidence or security.
- Security against loss or damage; security for payment, or for the performance of some act.
- One who is bound with and for another who is primarily liable, and who is called the principal; one who engages to answer for another's appearance in court, or for his payment of a debt, or for performance of some act; a bondsman; a bail.
- Hence, a substitute; a hostage.
- Evidence; confirmation; warrant.
- To act as surety for.
- State of being certain; certainty; security or guaranty against loss or damage; one who agrees to be responsible for another, as for payment of a debt.
- State of being sure: certainty: he who or that which makes sure: security against loss: one who becomes bound for another.
- Certainty; security against loss; a bondsman.
- One who becomes responsible for another; a bondsman; security; pledge.
- Certainty; security; safety; foundation of stability; confirmation; security against loss or damage; one who is bound with and for another; a bail; a hostage.
- Security against loss or damage; certainty; in law, one bound with and for another; a bail.
Usage examples for surety
Encouraging as this assertion was, coming as it did from the lips of so great a man and so great a critic, at the very moment too when nothing short of an anathema against arrogance and presumption was expected to issue from those portals of wisdom, yet such is the fallacy of all human hopes, that Paul's of a surety would have been a little less elated, had he, at the same time his ears drank in the balm of these gracious words, been able to have dived into the source whence they emanated. Paul Clifford, Volume 1. by Edward Bulwer-Lytton