Common misspellings for surface:
warface, suffarfe, suface, surficed, sarcfice, sefice, sournce, surfface, serivce, survuse, sewrvice, surfus, surfave, superfice, servailce, servicce, sifice, surgacy, suraface, surfuce, sourece, surgace, sufaces, saffice, serface, survice, resuface, surfise, srvice, surfac, syrface, surfaace, surpace, suace, surfce, sacerfice, sertvice, suffage, hisface, eservice, surfurce, servsafe, surfeces, sourtce, sarvce, asurface, servalace, serfaces, surafce, aservice, scarface, survail, surfases, surpase, sufaced, suffarge, surce, serrvice, survibe, survace, siffice, servfice, nurvice, serivice, spefice, safice, surfice, surfacce, sufece, orface, sufface, servece, surifce, surduce, airfoce, surpface, sufavce, sacfiice, surgface, surfase, survise, sarfari, sacarfice, suffuce, sruface, sufice, survass, surfe, serfaced, servuce, surfacess, servance, sulface, servoce, sacurfice, servwce, surfact, surfices, surviwe, seface, surfece, sirface, sarafice, certiface, servace, disface, scarfice, urface, surfaceing, sacafice, resurfice, surfaceas, suidice, sacifice, yourface, surrface, surffice, sarcifice, sureface, serfice, sarifice, suicice, sercvice, sacirfice, selface, servase, resufface, surfces, resourface, sirvice, toface, sacefice, survays, surfacae, sariface, srface, sirvece, sacfice, nservice, surace, sufuce, survaid, suvice, sufrace, surrfice, sarfice, survaces, sourcce, suorce, suforce, suforse, surfside, surfae, surfis, surfacely, sarfive, aurface, zurface, xurface, durface, eurface, wurface, shrface, sjrface, s8rface, s7rface, sueface, sudface, sutface, su5face, su4face, surdace, surcace, surtace, surrace, surfzce, surfsce, surfwce, surfqce, surfaxe, surfafe, surfade, surfacw, surfacs, surfacd, surfacr, surfac4, surfac3, saurface, zsurface, szurface, xsurface, sxurface, dsurface, sdurface, seurface, wsurface, swurface, syurface, suyrface, shurface, suhrface, sjurface, sujrface, siurface, suirface, s8urface, su8rface, s7urface, su7rface, suerface, sudrface, surdface, sufrface, sutrface, surtface, su5rface, sur5face, su4rface, sur4face, surfdace, surcface, surfcace, survface, surfvace, surfgace, surftace, surfrace, surfzace, surfazce, surfsace, surfasce, surfwace, surfawce, surfqace, surfaqce, surfaxce, surfacxe, surfavce, surfacve, surfafce, surfacfe, surfadce, surfacde, surfacwe, surfacew, surfacse, surfaces, surfaced, surfacre, surfacer, surfac4e, surface4, surfac3e, surface3, usrface, surfcae, surfaec, ssurface, suurface, surfacee, 3urface, surface, curface, qurface, rurface, s5rface, sqrface, swrface, strface, su2face, subface, suzface, suvface, supface, susface, surnace, surfcce, surfake, surfage, surfaae, surfabe, surfacu, surfacm, surfaca, surfacg, s urface, su rface, sur face, surf ace, surfa ce, surfac e.
Definition of surface:
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; " coat the cake with chocolate"
- appear or become visible; make a showing; " She turned up at the funeral"; " I hope the list key is going to surface again"
- come to the surface
- To put a surface on.
- a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or control a plane in flight
- the outermost level of the land or sea; " earthquakes originate far below the surface"; " three quarters of the Earth's surface is covered by water"
- information that has become public; " all the reports were out in the open"; " the facts had been brought to the surface"
- the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary; " there is a special cleaner for these surfaces"; " the cloth had a pattern of red dots on a white surface"
- a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something; " it was not what it appeared to be on the surface"
- the extended two- dimensional outer boundary of a three- dimensional object; " they skimmed over the surface of the water"; " a brush small enough to clean every dental surface"; " the sun has no distinct surface"
- The outside part of anything that has length, breadth, and thickness; the upper face of a solid; outside; hence, outward appearance; as, all looks well, on the surface.
- The exterior part of anything.
- The outside of anything.
- Geom. That which has length and breadth, but not thickness.
- The exterior part of anything that has length and breadth; a superficies; a magnitude that has length and breadth without thickness.
- The upper face or side of a thing; the outside; the upper stratum of the soil; that which has length and breadth only.
- involving a surface only; " her beauty is only skin- deep"; " superficial bruising"; " a surface wound"
- on the surface; " surface materials of the moon"
- A small plane or surface, usually capable of adjustment but not of manipulation, for preserving lateral balance in an aeroplane or flying machine.
- The exterior part of anything that has length and breadth; one of the limits that bound a solid, esp. the upper face; superficies; the outside; as, the surface of the earth; the surface of a diamond; the surface of the body.
- Hence, outward or external appearance.
- That part of the side which is terminated by the flank prolonged, and the angle of the nearest bastion.
- To give a surface to; especially, to cause to have a smooth or plain surface; to make smooth or plain.
- To work over the surface or soil of, as ground, in hunting for gold.
- Outside; on the surface merely.