Common misspellings for T:
16tth, 30ft, 52ft, ty, 90th, tier2, 51st, w, to40, r8000, 25th, 31st, rt, z100, 10th, tv, 18th, 40th, x4, x2, x26, 7th, wtf, 55th, te, 20x40, tth, 17th, tg, 112th, 6ft, r, ts, th, to2010, x19, tx, tier3, tr, 20th, ti, ts3, tn, i't, 7it, 15th, gt, q2, ct06105, 23th, ut, x8, 35w, ct, at18, 8x10, 24x7, t0, y, tf, 35th, tu, tier1, x10, 24x, tp, j, 1t, 100ft, 20t, ct06067, tk, 27th, 240v, 2to, 29th, 6x, tc, t2, tw, 19th, 49th, r2, 09th, 10x12, t4, 44th, nt, tl, 31t, t3, lt, ot, 5x, 2x, tt, 32ft, tm, t5, dt, st8, to100, 15ht, 2st, to11, 11st, 1000th, 65th, tehyw, 21at, mt, 13x, at, 21st, t, x12, at108, 31th, to5, 5th, jt, 10ft, 2q12, to2, z, 24th, 11x, 3x3, 14th, x50, at160, 30st, ta, to10, 11th, 1th, r5, 41st, 3to, 4th, 26th, 5st, 200x, 11to, 37th, w3, 10it, 6th, 39th, to80, to3, th66, 3ft, x40, 12v, x18, 9th, 97th, 20ft, to15, th4, wtihww, 21'st, r3, 50th, 12th, st, 75th, xt, to19, to1995, 15t, 9x12, 21th, x52, 2011to, q1, 7ft, 20x, x14, 17st, 40x, at1, x20, 8th, 1at, 135th, 9to5, 2ft, 3x, 12x20, 56th, 8ft, n't, w12418842, 24t, 3th, to1984, to1, to1992, 22th, 6st, 10x10, 30th, 1x, at7, kt, to7, to4, 31at, w2010, bt, to1998, t1, w2, 38th, 5it, to13, 70th, 13th, 99th, 120005th, 2tb, 1to, 10x, to75, 5ft, 47th, to18, 600v, 30x, 0th, to14, to8, 110v, 15ft, 17ty, x151, to16, 5pt, at16, 2th, 139th, 400th, 11t, 25'th, 15tht, 16th, 08th, z394, 19'th, 01st, 1'st, 100th, 54th, 20'th, 20st, 26st, 22st, 28th, 27z, 27st, 28st, 29t, 3v, 3st, 4ht, 4t, 10x3, 10x4, 10x5, 2x2, 2x4, 4x, 8x8, x024047, x11, x16, 5ht, 6t, v1, 7t, q, at10, at12, at203, yt, 0ct, 9ct, dd214, 1ft, 4ft, 9ft, 0it, 1it, 4it, it5, t00, tj, 1et, 1ot, n0t, 45th, 48th, 0ut, 0z, 3pt, q3, q4, q24, r1, r6, tb, th3, th5, 6to, 9to, t6o, t9, t9o, to0, to12, to20, to70, to9, toooo, tiugh, t'v, tw0, v3, v8, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 9x9, x1, x145, x198, x3, x60, x7, z3.
Definition of T:
- a unit of information equal to a trillion ( 1, 099, 511, 627, 776) bytes or 1024 gigabytes
- the twentieth letter of the English alphabet, is a nonvocal consonant. With the letter h it forms the digraph th, which has two distinct sounds, as in thin, then. See Guide to Pronunciation, 262- 264, and also 153, 156, 169, 172, 176, 178- 180.
- Abbreviation for tension. T+, increased tension; T-, diminished tension.
- Abbreviation for temporal.
- Twentieth letter of the alphabet.
- Is the twentieth letter of the English alphabet, and a mute consonant. As a numeral it denotes 160, and with a dash over 160, 000. In the arts, it is used as an adjective prefix, as a T square, used for drawing; a T rail, & c. To a T, exactly.
- thyroid hormone similar to thyroxine but with one less iodine atom per molecule and produced in smaller quantity; exerts the same biological effects as thyroxine but is more potent and briefer
- a unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms
- hormone produced by the thyroid glands to regulate metabolism by controlling the rate of oxidation in cells; " thyroxine is 65% iodine"
- The twentieth letter in the English alphabet.