Common misspellings for task:
taek, takk, task, taskin, petosky, tark, toask, takse, tsalk, deskk, tasly, tarck, talka, tatke, kiask, dessk, tokk, tasker, tgake, tast, tak, tahnk, tasl, taser, taskes, lasck, thask, eask, tasj, taask, takke, tash, testiog, tqake, tannk, dansk, basik, fask, takig, talsk, tikka, toaism, madosko, thisk, taik, taeke, tanuki, tase, taks, takje, talkw, taiki, ttok, tass, youask, tzkro, tesk, tamk, paskow, taalk, lasik, taske, tesjx, taso, toalk, taaske, teask, dask, twack, tsak, taake, tas, desck, takw, yitzak, ttuhsc, tascks, retask, teasin, tsuuji, tscuk, tahnsk, talk, diisk, hardisk, trask, vask, taslk, talko, waske, deask, lask, tisk, tslk, teack, tjese, tacic, jetski, fiasko, totak, tsk, sask, ttalk, iask, attasck, taike, taisl, mask, tasy, stosk, tasken, taiji, demask, tabke, tekk, taskt, turskish, taook, atsk, casek, taqke, rask, tusco, damskie, trosky, tajke, talkk, aask, asck, oask, caxk, dakk, desac, pasky, tahg, tahk, taska, takss, teacig, teasibg, tesco, tzhe, twaek, wask, t ease, ta ease, t issue, ta issue, t odds, ta odds, t sea, ta sea, taxia, taaxia, taxic, taaxic, taaxy, thetosis, tahetosis, tahos, toxic, taoxic, tsugewi, tasugewi, tatach, ttache, tatache, ttache case, tatache case, ttack, tatack, ttic, ttica, tatica, yask, 6ask, tzsk, tssk, twsk, tqsk, tazk, ftask, tfask, gtask, tgask, ytask, tyask, 6task, t6ask, 5task, t5ask, tzask, tazsk, tsask, tassk, twask, tawsk, tqask, taqsk, tasak, taszk, taxsk, tasxk, tadsk, tasdk, taesk, tasek, taswk, tasjk, taskj, tasmk, taskm, taskl, tasok, tasko, tasik, taski, ttask, taskk, uask, tcsk, ta3k, taqk, tasc, t ask, ta sk, tas k.
Definition of task:
- To oppress with severe or excessive burdens; to tax.
- To charge; to tax; as with a fault.
- To impose a certain amount of work upon; burden.
- To impose a task on: to burden with severe work.
- To impose a task on; burden with work.
- To assign a task to; burden with labor.
- assign a task to; " I tasked him with looking after the children"
- use to the limit; " you are taxing my patience"
- Labor or study imposed by another, often in a definite quantity or amount.
- Business; employment; undertaking; labor.
- To impose a task on; to burden with some employment; to require to perform.
- To assign a definite amount of employment or labour; to require to do; to burden with employment or labour.
- Labor or study imposed by another; usually a certain amount; a lesson to be learned; duty; work.
- A set amount of work, esp. of study, given by another: work: drudgery.
- A set amount of work; drudgery.
- Business or study imposed by another, often a definite quantity or amount of labour; business; burdensome employment.
- A certain amount of business or labour imposed by another; something to be learned or done, as a schoolboy's lesson; burdensome or disagreeable employment.