Common misspellings for taste:
Definition of taste:
- To try by the mouth; to eat or drink a little; to have a smack; to try the relish of anything; to have a percep on, to enjoy sparingly.
- To perceive by the tongue and palate; to try the relish of; to try by eating a little; or to eat a little; to essay first; to have pleasure from; to experience; to relish intellectually; to enjoy.
- The act of tasting; the sensation produced by tasting; the sense by which we taste; relish; intellectual relish; judgment; discernment, particularly in the fine arts and belles Iettres; style; manner; a small portion given as a specimen; a little piece tasted or eaten.
- To perceive and distinguish by means of the tongue or palate; to test by the tongue; to try the relish of; to obtain pleasure from; to experience; to undergo; to have a particular flavour or relish; to eat a little; to have a particular quality or flavour; to enjoy sparingly.
- The peculiar sensation excited by bringing a substance into contact with the tongue and palate, differing according to the substance; relish; flavour; nice perception; judgment; discernment; a little piece eaten; the faculty of discerning beauty, order, or whatever constitutes excellence in human performances; manner or style calculated to please.