Common misspellings for tell:
nell, rtell, ttyl, tyrrell, tll, celll, tawel, cell449, toall, theey'll, televe, terll, treel, latelly, treuly, telk, hotell, tyul, taoal, we''ll, uttely, steall, llll, seell, jeol, teqila, tehi, kell, yeall, stell, hell, telln, tels, teha, tallk, selle, wlel, ttoally, tuthill, telsl, tewlth, thely, tille, tuely, teally, daielle, helll, tellthem, nutella, toelf, butall, tehy, tellt, delli, matell, ketle, tosell, ahll, teledo, ther'll, etely, turlly, utill, hellu, tofall, twerl, pell, yelo, telsa, ttell, dellay, tocall, theyll, timelly, stwll, atill, tofeel, cell, thy'll, selli, tallie, wlell, telkl, trell, celly, toally, thatll, deleo, talor, telephy, tuelle, toaly, tolll, htoel, tsill, tellus, detele, telco, tehyw, tekll, felll, tbelow, stely, tylor, telfa, tesol, velly, tawell, tellow, tele, trluy, tellls, atully, telx, deall, telled, teill, dteail, toille, helli, teld, uterly, talea, tooll, itell, telve, duell, mell, tehc, stlll, selll, tuler, turly, lt'll, rteally, tellin, ltiely, wterfall, we''''ll, telll, eell, tellyou, tewlve, tewll, topull, talalay, tuill, towell, tella, thell, tull, delow, tolal, tyorl, totlly, dtill, ewll, herll, telay, twele, tehr, hellw, twll, tunell, totelly, yeidl, stela, stelle, tellig, thet'll, tokill, teell, hell0, rell, 0792cell, tellher, tellyour, tequla, turle, truely, teells, telss, telle, tel, steill, ittlle, utilly, tlel, tsll, stull, deteil, vell, getle, tellme, toallow, tefl, termly, taylo, teelth, atall, talll, deteal, taill, tillapia, teble, hitel, theyl, tilli, erll, kedall, tyloir, t'ill, tellsher, teleco, tall, patell, gell, tilll, tello, theol, cell0, twlve, teel, tgell, tolld, talle, tekk, temle, lttel, 400xll5, treal, thatall, tofill, lttlle, thill, fortell, telesha, toool, towle, tertal, ddeal, totell, utterlly, wqell, steil, dewll, ttally, wtill, thelow, botell, teold, tbel, setell, tellma, tela, tey'll, they'lll, duelly, mteal, dellow, uterlly, fadell, tlal, at'all, atellie, cell1, cell608, detall, dolll, tlet, luteal, litill, pelll, sell1, stella, tele2, telfair, tel1, terell, tehj, telma, tehy'll, the'll, they''ll, they'l, ti'll, tevoli, twlo, twyla, well, ttalea, ttila, ttlee, yell, 6ell, 5ell, tdll, trll, t4ll, t3ll, tekl, tepl, teol, telp, telo, gtell, ytell, tyell, 6tell, t6ell, 5tell, t5ell, tesll, tdell, tedll, t4ell, te4ll, t3ell, te3ll, tepll, telpl, teoll, telol, tellk, tellp, etll, tmll, tgll, tedl, tehl, tenl, teml, telh, teln, telm, te ll, tel l.
Definition of tell:
- To mention one by one, or piece by piece; to recount; to enumerate; to reckon; to number; to count; as, to tell money.
- To utter or recite in detail; to give an account of; to narrate.
- To make known; to publish; to disclose; to divulge.
- To give instruction to; to make report to; to acquaint; to teach; to inform.
- To order; to request; to command.
- To discern so as to report; to ascertain by observing; to find out; to discover; as, I can not tell where one color ends and the other begins.
- To make account of; to regard; to reckon; to value; to estimate.
- To count; to mention one by one; as, to tell one's beads; to disclose; to relate; to inform; to express or make known by words; narrate; explain; decide; as, I cannot tell what is best to do; order; confess; recognize; as, I cannot tell who she is at this distance.
- To number or give an account of: to utter: to narrate: to disclose: to inform: to discern: to explain.
- To number; relate; inform; discern; explain.
- To relate; make known; inform.
- To command; to bid.
- To utter; express.
- To give an account; to make report.
- To take effect; to produce a marked effect; as, every shot tells; every expression tells.
- To give an account; report; play the informer; take effect.
- To give an account: to produce or take effect:- pa. t. and pa. p. told.
- To produce an effect.
- mark as different; " We distinguish several kinds of maple"
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something; " I said to him to go home"; " She ordered him to do the shopping"; " The mother told the child to get dressed"
- give evidence; " he was telling on all his former colleague"
- express in words; " He said that he wanted to marry her"; " tell me what is bothering you"; " state your opinion"; " state your name"
- discern or comprehend; " He could tell that she was unhappy"
- let something be known; " Tell them that you will be late"
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; " I said to him to go home"; " She ordered him to do the shopping"; " The mother told the child to get dressed"
- To give an account.
- To produce a marked effect.
- To utter; to communicate; to relate particulars; to inform; to disclose; to count; to number; to confess or acknowledge.
- To express in words; to utter; to relate; to reveal; to betray; to publish; to explain; to give an account; to count; to number; to teach; to produce an effect, as " every word told".
- That which is told; tale; account.