Common misspellings for That:
thith, thay'd, tht, thrart, eitht, thathe, athet, mthat, thaugt, thad, thets, thatthat, what, tthat, thento, than10, thak, thst, tahtw, ethat, thatf, thatyou, thati'm, thwat, thatone, thetr, thatan, thwt, thatwere, thatm, phat, htat, thats's, withot, lethat, thenty, thet's, thnat, therd, tahtt, thtt, thoght, thatit, thift, twhat, thnt, tht's, thiird, thaou, thot, theaf, thaoe, thant, wthout, thatthe, thal, thatws, thno, tbat, thatsa, thta's, thsat, thatyour, atht, wwhat, thaught, thaat, thit, thaht, shat, that'a, thatn, the18th, rthart, ithat, thet, that't, thatre, theeast, that12, saythat, thetar, thalt, the1st, dtha, thazt, ythat, thirtee, vthat, thudd, tha, thay've, whayt, thast, thouhht, thata's, thate, thteir, eithout, thiat, thirtey, thje, theart, methard, thzt, thooet, thepart, hhat, knowthat, thats, thint, theten, thag, showthat, thirtie, 13that, thathad, withaout, theats, thway, thougt, thgh, thqat, theith, thatv, the15th, thht, thann, thert, thawte, wthat, tght, thgat, thmb, tyat, therte, thoud, thatif, bithday, thato, thuat, withawt, thab, yearthat, shatt, the14th, theator, thetap, thatdo, thana, thigt, thent, thatq, thead, 11that, thhat, that, thas, thaqt, than, thatss, ehat, methot, thait, thhe, lowthat, botht, theyt, thaim, thray, thatshe, thewater, thano, withut, thoart, thode, whatw, thatl, withaut, thrawt, ritht, thay, thatmy, wgat, wothit, thorat, vhat, tyhat, thirt, thatll, thtow, the6th, thaey, yhat, thght, thatd, thetop, thoats, theter, whta, theay, thyat, thatr, othat, than144, thret, thashe, buthad, thtas, thrut, thorut, thaght, wghat, theat, thand, thathtey, thiert, butthat, that's, thae, thusty, thied, thogt, thart, thyi, thatmatch, theaft, fthat, theatar, wtaht, htae, thoday, theth, thedate, theae, thots, theast, rhat, thadt, thist, thar, outht, thenit, thogut, marthat, thates, thatys, thaye, thatg, thaougt, thoutgh, ahat, theet, wyhat, tahta, thuth, thrat, the'd, shawt, thdm, thany, sothat, thatb, taht, thoae, bethat, theador, thotal, thata, thight, thawe, rthat, kthat, wtht, theday, thouht, lthat, thaan, thouout, thoath, theatr, thelot, tthan, the16th, thity, tahte, ihat, thau, that6, thta, yaht, wbat, thearter, themt, that5, wjat, tharty, thatw, theate, gthat, thetea, thurty, thatc, tahat, thated, teath, thyt, thest, thai, authot, thetb, qithout, 3thrd, bthat, thught, atthat, thetwo, trhat, thaugh, thearte, thatour, thord, the11th, thatmay, thath, thotht, 3that, tnat, thyatira, thft, tgat, wtihww, withotu, methat, wotht, theatue, thax, thbat, the5th, thatno, thawted, tjhat, thaut, the10th, thatis, than150, thawt, thede, toat, thatahve, thaty, thattime, thatk, tharot, thut, tchat, thrty, thrad, theyd, thater, tothat, thjat, thaa, therter, wuthout, thitry, thqt, whata, thake, withat, t5han, thati, thet'll, thust, athat, nthat, thagt, 1what, than1, therty, thator, tathat, thiats, thatt, tttt, thoth, withowt, trat, thah, twat, athte, thy'd, thietr, t5hat, thaer, thefit, taat, thatare, thourt, fhat, thoaght, methad, tha's, thpught, thout, chat, thahk, cthat, tghat, thatin, throt, theid, thort, theathe, thso, the13th, wyat, hthat, youthat, the19th, thete, thatat, htta, thiet, therat, themto, whawt, 0that, thost, tnhat, thaiti, thetype, othet, qhat, theitr, withuot, tham, forthat, thety, than100, thaj, thoarght, thjt, thaf, herthat, thaetre, thoot, ithout, thoat, theoty, thraot, tha6t, thopught, yhot, thatway, ttha, twwt, theydo, theage, that've, theirt, than14, tjat, 3what, thaft, thoyught, iwthout, thatthey, than15, thatwhen, shta, than1000, tthats, thatall, thch, theard, thatoccur, thurth, t6hat, thri, phate, whaat, rathat, themat, futhet, thatby, the29th, thatwe, thaoght, thiar, whaht, dthat, thwm, thtat, thaat's, irthday, ththat, the17th, thach, tehat, thatas, thomad, thtey, thap, thtan, sthat, thave, thiuth, fathat, thoult, 26thth, theit, thayt, 15tht, 5thth, 5thto, khat, tha't, tha'ts, that're, that4es, tthatt, the'hot, thebad, thedd, thfe, thve, theeater, thieter, thertee, thoht, thteat, thomatoe, thwo, mhat, thodyd, tahodyd, ttitude, tatitude, t-day, tada, taddy, tado, tay-to-day, tead ahead, tead heat, teadhead, teath duty, teed, teity, tewey, tewy, tewy-eyed, thawa, thoti, tido, tie away, tie out, tiode, to away with, to it, toha, toodad, toodia, tote, 6hat, 5hat, tha6, tfhat, 6that, 5that, tbhat, tuhat, thzat, tha5t, Txat, Thct, t hat, th at, tha t.
Definition of That:
- As a relative pronoun, that is equivalent to who or which, serving to point out, and make definite, a person or thing spoken of, or alluded to, before, and may be either singular or plural.
- To introduce, a reason or cause; -- equivalent to for that, in that, for the reason that, because.
- To introduce a purpose; -- usually followed by may, or might, and frequently preceded by so, in order, to the end, etc.
- To introduce a consequence, result, or effect; -- usually preceded by so or such, sometimes by that.
- As an adjective, that has the same demonstrative force as the pronoun, but is followed by a noun.
- As a conjunction, that retains much of its force as a demonstrative pronoun.
- To introduce a clause employed as the object of the preceding verb, or as the subject or predicate nominative of a verb.
- In an elliptical sentence to introduce a dependent sentence expressing a wish, or a cause of surprise, indignation, or the like.
- As adverb: To such a degree; so; as, he was that frightened he could say nothing.
- To introduce, a reason or cause; - equivalent to for that, in that, for the reason that, because.
- To introduce a purpose; - usually followed by may, or might, and frequently preceded by so, in order, to the end, etc.
- To introduce a consequence, result, or effect; - usually preceded by so or such, sometimes by that.
- Demons. and rel.
- Indicating a person or thing previously mentioned, or more distant.
- As a demonstrative: the person or thing mentioned or understood.
- As a relative: who or which.
- Used to introduce a clause: because: for: in order that.
- Introducing a clause.
- Noting a fact, reason, or result.
- As a demons, ( pl. THOSE) it points out a person or thing: the former or more distant thing: not this but the other: as a rel., who or which.
- Not this but the other; pointing to what is more or less distant; as, that house across the street; denoting something that has been spoken of previously; as, that was what he meant.
- The ( one) specially designated.
- The ( one) there.
- Not this, but the other.
- Used for who or which.
- Who or which, relating to an antecedent.