Common misspellings for thus:
wthis, theysaw, thruy, thmoas, thiese, trus, vthis, thoms, thets, thouhts, thur, thos, thses, thays, thiose, tgus, this, thoumb, thomus, thesi, thsed, thoase, thursby, this0, thiswar, thesaid, thwt, theuse, thisa, thet's, thiss, thruw, thtt, thpse, thurst, those4, theise, the'80s, atheus, tht's, thusss, 5this, nthis, hthis, arthus, thno, thta's, thursda, thfis, thsat, thjis, thosw, nothis, thesa, thorws, thuros, thris, thsu, theuser, thub, thils, tus, thua, thuer, theuir, thuis, thesew, th's, the1st, thuo, thursdy, thughs, thosewho, thudd, thaks, thsee, thask, thast, thesae, bthis, thje, thzt, rthis, thuff, thebs, thes, thjese, tthis, thios, thsose, toius, thouts, thgh, fthes, thusday, ths, thums, thuings, thmb, thouwe, thousan, fethis, the1950s, thoud, theguy, theiss, thusl, thrurs, thiis, thius, thrus, thuat, thison, lthis, jthese, thhis, thefs, thkis, thics, thism, thisg, thees1, thoas, thors, teus, thisz, thas, thussly, thisin, thhe, theyu, thisd, thuse, othes, thisw, ethis, ithis, theows, 2008thru, thisk, thnis, thouas, rthose, theso, thois, thashe, thtas, thws, thougs, fthis, theys, thhese, hus, ithas, fthese, thue, thous, thusty, thoughs, thush, thouh, thwis, thyi, thots, thouse, thist, thuggs, thisi, thisc, thruo, thosue, thesea, pthis, thouw, 11ths, thoze, thuth, thugh, athis, thgis, thoso, thisif, thies, tthese, thihs, thase, ythis, thursdau, thias, thoose, 823this, thiers, thgouh, theas, thigs, thiiis, thiks, thesde, thisf, thouout, thers, thughts, theswe, thui, thursh, thupp, thoue, thmas, thiws, thisas, thousen, thubs, 10ths, thees, thurty, these3, thise, ithcy, thyt, gthis, thest, thyis, theuy, ththis, thuw, thurn, thaugh, thtis, thuseday, thoswe, thys, theuk, thirs, theos, thursfay, thjose, theese, thouk, thaut, theis, shusi, thurw, thahks, theusday, thursay, thi8s, thu, thhose, thut, thiseek, thsoe, thurly, thaose, theus, mthis, thosan, thoues, thjus, thursays, thust, thouhh, thusfar, thows, tthoes, thjs, theser, dothis, thls, theur, dthis, thesee, thisr, theugh, thersa, the'90s, touz, thouhs, thsie, dthese, atthis, thbis, tha's, thoes, ythese, thout, thuch, thosee, thisss, thouths, thesr, thso, 8ths, thirsy, thsan, this1, ttheirs, thiys, thsoie, thoser, thesn, ethous, fthose, thosae, thosde, thost, thasn, thpugh, sthis, 4ths, thuss, theo's, tous, thsm, thars, thisweb, thus, thess, thix, thpes, thims, rthese, thisle, thibs, thisn, theseee, thopse, withus, thoise, thisyear, thousad, thescar, theusa, thum, thisl, thismay, thch, thosse, thisor, thurth, thish, thri, thoghs, tho's, othis, this3, thks, thsiu, thwm, thisv, theussr, tthose, thisfor, sthos, thosr, thsis, thiuth, thts, thegui, 26thth, thypus, 18ths, 5ths, 5thth, athius, wths, thours, thuh, ther's, the1800s, the1930s, thfe, thve, thier's, thers's, thyese, thais, thoust, thouht's, thruu, thurway, thrs, thurs, tsui, thwo, t ease, ta ease, t issue, ta issue, t odds, ta odds, t sea, ta sea, taxia, taaxia, taxic, taaxic, taaxy, thetosis, tahetosis, tahos, toxic, taoxic, tsugewi, tasugewi, tatach, ttache, tatache, ttache case, tatache case, ttack, tatack, ttic, ttica, tatica, 6hus, tbus, tnus, tjus, tuus, tyus, thhs, th8s, th7s, thuz, fthus, tfhus, gthus, tghus, ythus, tyhus, 6thus, t6hus, 5thus, t5hus, thgus, tbhus, thbus, tnhus, thnus, tjhus, tuhus, thuus, thyus, thuys, thhus, thuhs, th8us, thu8s, th7us, thu7s, thuas, thusa, thuzs, thusz, thuxs, thusx, thues, thuws, thusw, htus, tuhs, tthus, tius, th5s, thqs, thu3, thuq, t hus, th us, thu s.
Definition of thus:
- an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation
- The commoner kind of frankincense, or that obtained from the Norway spruce, the long- leaved pine, and other conifers.
- The resin of the spruce fir.
- The resin of the speruce- fir.
- ( used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result; " therefore X must be true"; " the eggs were fresh and hence satisfactory"; " we were young and thence optimistic"; " it is late and thus we must go"; " the witness is biased and so cannot be trusted"
- in the way indicated; " hold the brush so"; " set up the pieces thus"; (` thusly' is a nonstandard variant)
- In this or that manner; on this wise.
- To this degree or extent; so far; so; as, thus wise; thus peaceble; thus bold.
- In this or that manner; to this degree; so; therefore.
- In this or that manner: to this degree or extent.
- In this or that way.
- To such extent.
- In this case.
- In this or that manner; on this wise; to this degree or extent.